Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 22
seaturtlehorsesnake

What are you playing right now?

1,608 posts in this topic

i did an odd thing and bought the final fantasy x and x2 bundle.

i am not a person of final fantasy games, they confuse and baffle me, much like a scientist.

but i must expand my horizons, and the only way to do that is to play a... 15+ year old game?

1 person likes this

Age of Divinity: Original Sin 2. The level of freedom in the game is just astounding. Also, I accepted a quest from a dog and granted him the title of "Goodest Boy." The game is flawless.

1 person likes this

On 11/27/2017 at 11:56 PM, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

i did an odd thing and bought the final fantasy x and x2 bundle.

i am not a person of final fantasy games, they confuse and baffle me, much like a scientist.

but i must expand my horizons, and the only way to do that is to play a... 15+ year old game?

You picked a good one. I loved FFX.

Hymn of the Fayth however will get stuck in your head forever..

This Saturday I am taking my son to see the Distant Worlds:Music from Final Fantasy

1 person likes this

Got free day finally, started to make monkey fortress in Ark survival. Plan is to have monkeys enclosed by large walls, tame few of them and let them reproduce. After doing things which are necessary for one's own survival in harsh world of Ark i will then go back to monkey fortress and check them out. 

Hopefully many high level babies will be there ready to be claimed and Mesopithecus army will be strong enough to successfully help me with fighting next boss.

Isn't it cute?

800px-Dossier_Mesopithecus.png?version=8

3 people like this

5 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Got free day finally, started to make monkey fortress in Ark survival. Plan is to have monkeys enclosed by large walls, tame few of them and let them reproduce. After doing things which are necessary for one's own survival in harsh world of Ark i will then go back to monkey fortress and check them out. 

Hopefully many high level babies will be there ready to be claimed and Mesopithecus army will be strong enough to successfully help me with fighting next boss.

Isn't it cute?

800px-Dossier_Mesopithecus.png?version=8

I can't help feeling that this will backfire somehow.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I can't help feeling that this will backfire somehow.

It always does :D

1 person likes this

I'm a Warcraft player (both Horde and Alliance) - also playing Minecraft, the Regrowth modpack.  

I like the very difficult modpacks.  Skyblock stuff is now very easy for me (since I know the general approach.)  I would be finishing Regrowth faster, but I've got BEES!  and I'm playing with Minecraft bees!  And they're fun!

3 people like this

Not the newest of games but I enjoyed Final Fantasy XV for the sheer amount of content they had.

1 person likes this