Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cartomancy reading anyone?

Mark One

FEEDBACK TIME: Mark, I would like to thank you for your kindness first. You agreed to do read me, and did it pretty quickly although you had other requests to catch up with !

You've read my past perfectly, but I was a bit disappointed in the present and future as the cards kept pulling money or job matters that I don't have at all.. I'm still trying to find a way so I can relate to it but I really don't understand what the cards would say that.. Other than that, I found the others things I could relate to be really accurate, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds for me. Hope the cards are right on that :)

Anyway, that you so much and happy holidays!

xx L

Ps: English is not my first language so I hope what I've just written isn't too hard to understand :)

• Like 1

Mark One are you still doing readings, and if so may I be added to the queue? I would prefer a reading on any possible romance, but a general life reading would be fine also.

Ive done you a quick 3 card reading based around romance.9/diamonds,8/clubs,3/hearts

Youve felt pretty restless and at times fed up with how life seems to ignore you when it comes to romantic happiness.

Problems in relationships, jealousy that might lead to greed. Confusion surrounding the most important of your desires. Its time to take a break and switch off from such things.

Your near future shows a time of indecision. There are opportunities to finally reach what you desire but you may have become slightly picky. This card tells you to be cautious in whom you decide to spend time with.

Hi Mark,

If you are still doing readings than I like to have one..

I like to have a reading about love and money.

Money

4/spades: A strange dream shall come true; Times of worry and concern that may have developed into stress. The once, assumed pace of your lifestyle now slows down. Almost feels like a door is closing on you.

The Joker: Good luck in love all through your life; You have entered a new phase or chapter in your life. Mistakes from your past may come back to haunt you but to also teach you important lessons. Be careful with your spending, count every penny and act responsibly around money. The foundation you now stand upon may not be a desirable one but its a start, a new beginning.

3/Hearts: A hasty action will cause a temporary parting; Your financial situation will remain as it is now in the for see able future. This card warns you to be cautious and also to act responsibly.

Love

Jack/Clubs: a new friend, willfull but will settle down; A reliable, dark haired youth. A shoulder to lean on type who is always there for you.

Jack/Spades: a friendly young man, but he isn't serious; A person with fair hair, often a relative. Elsewhere this card points to a un-reliable person.

4/hearts: A wait of two years for your dearest wish; Love itself will lead you along a new route. Its one that will see changes in your liefstyle and one that will lead you to the person of your dreams

Edited by Mark One

Money

4/spades: A strange dream shall come true; Times of worry and concern that may have developed into stress. The once, assumed pace of your lifestyle now slows down. Almost feels like a door is closing on you.

The Joker: Good luck in love all through your life; You have entered a new phase or chapter in your life. Mistakes from your past may come back to haunt you but to also teach you important lessons. Be careful with your spending, count every penny and act responsibly around money. The foundation you now stand upon may not be a desirable one but its a start, a new beginning.

3/Hearts: A hasty action will cause a temporary parting; Your financial situation will remain as it is now in the for see able future. This card warns you to be cautious and also to act responsibly.

Love

Jack/Clubs: a new friend, willfull but will settle down; A reliable, dark haired youth. A shoulder to lean on type who is always there for you.

Jack/Spades: a friendly young man, but he isn't serious; A person with fair hair, often a relative. Elsewhere this card points to a un-reliable person.

4/hearts: A wait of two years for your dearest wish; Love itself will lead you along a new route. Its one that will see changes in your liefstyle and one that will lead you to the person of your dreams

Thank You Very Much for Reading Mark!

I will let you know when some of this kind will happen...

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

To all who follow this topic.

Im devising a new method with which to do readings. NOTE: Read my first post in the Cartomancy reading thread.

Ive learnt alot here about how people ask for a reading (online)

Many ask for a reading, a few ask with heart and energy and in my experiments here its the latter who leave me with something to connect with.

The rest leave a subconscious stamp which reads: Lets see, lets take a chance! The connection and intention is then a mere shadow from someone who does not place their true self into what they have asked.

For these reasons Im planning a new experiment.

• Like 1

Mark One, if you're still doing the readings, may I kindly ask for one as well?

Past: 3/Clubs, someone will make you popular

A time of heightened mental activity and the flowing of creative juices. Traditionally this cards points towards the energies associated with expression via acting, teaching or writing. There is also an indication of some project or interest here that has reached an outcome - such as passing an examination etc.

Present: 8/Spades,a whirlwind courtship and marriage

A card linked to work and health matters. You maybe experiencing problems with colleagues who oppose your interests which in turn may be affecting friendships/relationships. The card carries primary overtones of achievement which in turn reveals unforeseen problems that effect your plans.

Future: 2/Spades, you will soon be living under a new roof

You are to make a very difficult decision and its one that is needed to improve things. The natural flow of harmony is currently out of balance. The card speaks of unions with others,be it romantic and also friendship orientated. Dont sacrifice your own happiness by remaining part of a group/union/connection that you know is no-longer needed.

What you dont expect: 6/diamonds, improvement with money matters

Money matters. There is a financial improvement heading your way. This money may then be taken away from you to pay off bills or used to repair things. Watch out for developing problems with a close friendship/relationship.

People around you: 5/Spades, do not be drawn into a love quarrel

You may find that others are interfering too much in your personal affairs. Elsewhere this card shows new people entering your life, separations and startling surprises.

Obstacles: Jack/Hearts, someone interested in you is fickle

A fair haired,good natured person - a friend, will become the cause of some trouble that effects you. You and this other may go your separate ways because of what happens.

Outcome: Jack/Spades, a friendly young person, but they shall settle down

The outcome card talks of a someone within your circle who is unreliable, a chancer, a fair weathered personality. This individual can hinder your plans and dislike your intentions but overall hides this. The card warns you to observe and judge others for what they are and what they do. Dont be taken in or fooled by those who claim to be your friend.

I never heard of this type of reading before or never had one with those types of cards.

If you're not very busy would it be possible to have a go at this? .

I would love to see how this reading works and see if anything clicks with me.

Thank you xx

To all who follow this topic.

Im devising a new method with which to do readings. NOTE: Read my first post in the Cartomancy reading thread.

Ive learnt alot here about how people ask for a reading (online)

Many ask for a reading, a few ask with heart and energy and in my experiments here its the latter who leave me with something to connect with.

The rest leave a subconscious stamp which reads: Lets see, lets take a chance! The connection and intention is then a mere shadow from someone who does not place their true self into what they have asked.

For these reasons Im planning a new experiment.

I've noticed when reading tarot for myself, if it's just really inconsequential stuff I ask.... For the sake of experimenting/practicing moreso... Things that would be handy to get insight on, but I'm not really deeply concerned or emotional about, I get rubbish/things that don't add up/cards that I really have to work hard to get a coherent story out of.

When I read other people who have a consuming situation they want to work through, who have specific questions they are emotionally involved with, or when I read for myself on something I feel very strongly about, I get cards that have a strong relation/interplay.

Just the other day I did a reading like this and before I even started I predicted that a specific card would show up for sure because of its primary meaning. Sure enough it did, and it was only a 3 card reading.

Very odd lol

I could totally see your experiment working out quite well/showing something very interesting here.

• 1 year later...

This must be a few years ago but you had a post about offering cartomancy readings, I'd really like one please. My name is Emma, I'm 19 and I have Autism, so does the guy I wish to ask about. This must seem like a typical and pathetic question but this is what I wanna ask, simply "How does James feel about me?"

I hope that you can help me!

Emma :)

This is indeed a necrothread, the OP hasn't been back to give a reading in a year and a half.. before any more requests pile up, I'm going to close this thread. If the OP shows up and wants the thread reopened, he can contact a moderator and we will be happy to re-open this thread at that time.

thread closed.

• The topic was locked