Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cartomancy reading anyone?

Mark One

I don't claim to have magic powers, nor do I sniff incense or run around naked by moonlight but...

Many find my readings very accurate which amazes them and scares me. So, if your interested request me and add a question and I`ll see what the cards reveal. Let me know if you would like your reading displayed in a colour other than black.

The cards I`ll use look like these ones.

vintage-fortune-telling-original-romany-tarot-cards-3561-p.jpg

I draw 7 cards and your reading will include the following format

The name of the card

The caption of the card

My interpretation of the card and surrounding ones.

A number reading obtained by adding all non suited cards together.

Example: The Joker, you will never want for money. This is a very powerful an positive card to have drawn. Any negative vibrations found in your....

• Like 5

I've doodled around in cartomancy and found it hit-or-miss at best. I propose that we make a reading for the same person (one of us?) at the same time and see how closely we match. If you're up for it, PM me and we can work out the details. If you're not interested, PM me anyway. I won't be offended.

I really don't want to know what the future holds for me.

Ok, thats good to know :)

Hello

I want to ask you give me a cartomancy reading. Please tell me how will I do with money/abunadance in the future/next years? Thank you. Blessings.

I've doodled around in cartomancy and found it hit-or-miss at best. I propose that we make a reading for the same person (one of us?) at the same time and see how closely we match. If you're up for it, PM me and we can work out the details. If you're not interested, PM me anyway. I won't be offended.

All the best theotherguy with your thread.

Thanks--we'll see how well it works out.

Let's see what you got on my job front.

Card 1: The Ace of Hearts, an exciting happening soon in the home. What we have here is the wish card, the card of desire and its a very favorable card. If youve put in alot of work into your career things do look promising as this is also a symbol of karma. I do see a letter that will please you, your hearts desire becoming a reality.

Card 2 The 8 of Clubs, along journey is predicted for you. Expect a few bumps in the road relating to your career, which I see as being others who are envious of you. It also talks of life becoming turned alittle upside down for a while due to training and certain responsibilities The summer seems highlighted here and the number 8 is symbolic of work, learning and gain. You may have a tricky time ahead in which your "trying to keep all the plates spinning on their poles."

Card 3: The 6 of Hearts, a proposal but think well over it. Some one is going to keep an helpful eye on you. Theres also the start of a new friendship here that will be rewarding for you both. You may feel exhausted so its also an ideal time to go for an health check as the number 6 is a karma card.

Card 4: The 3 of Clubs, a close friend has a secret romance. A period in your near future when your told to have faith in what your doing. Change is in the air, new roads along the path of life are now presenting themselves. You could be offered a long term proposition - believe in yourself and avoid confusion, do what feels right.

Card 5: The 5 of Hearts, a chance meeting will lead to a new romance. Change is ahead, nothing is ever going to be the same again. This will cause a few waves that may annoy others. Theres far more traveling now which in itself may cause upsets too. The number 5 indicates restlessness and no pain - no gain.

Card 6: The 7 of spades, a journey with romance at the end. Some sort of victory is in sight but obstacles from your past are holding you back. Since its a 7, your best advice is to think out of the box and find a new way around the obstacles. If you do this it will be worth it. The previous card suggests that you may be in uncharted waters and even begin doubting your abilities. Just look to the goal, the victory ahead, you've made it this far which proves in itself that you can do it.

Card 7: The Queen of Diamonds, some unhappiness through a jealous women. This is winter and I'm being shown judgement for all your endeavors, there's increased responsibility shown here but also security too. This may have been a very tiring and testing period for you but there's a sense of achievement too.

Your reading number is 3. This is a period in your life when new ideas and plans manifest that tempt you. Have faith in your decisions, trust your intuition and believe you can do it. I see training and learning new skills, mentoring and expansion.

Edited by Mark One
  • Like 2

I don't claim to have magic powers, nor do I sniff incense or run around naked by moonlight but...

Many find my readings very accurate which amazes them and scares me. So, if your interested request me and add a question and I`ll see what the cards reveal. Let me know if you would like your reading displayed in a colour other than black.

No magic, incense or naked dancing?? :o But Mark I thought you were SPECIAL :P jk jk jk

Thank you for doing this topic. I've never seen a cartomancy topic before - actually I never knew such a thing existed before you talked about it in that other thread.

Yes, yes, yes...please do one for good ole She-ra. I don't really have a question - how about a health reading? And if that isn't a good one the I will let you choose. I do not need anything about relationship, money or jobs. Those are all good and or not needed/taken care of. Thanks!!!!!

• Like 1

If you have time good sir, I would like to know what my future holds for me on a general read.

!!

this should be interesting... i suppose a general life reading works for me

No magic, incense or naked dancing?? :o But Mark I thought you were SPECIAL :P jk jk jk

Only to you...only to you She-ra :D

I`ll do a general reading for you as it may pick up on health issues anyway.

Why not. I'm game. Let's see what you can give me.

added to the queue sir!

• Like 1

If you have time good sir, I would like to know what my future holds for me on a general read.

!!

Will do, the queues getting busy :)

this should be interesting... i suppose a general life reading works for me

ooooh, I like life readings, i`ll see what i can do

• Like 1

I really don't want to know what the future holds for me.

Me too cat!

Que Sera, Sera!

What ever will be. Will be!

The futures not our's to see....... :whistle:

• Like 1

Hello

I want to ask you give me a cartomancy reading. Please tell me how will I do with money/abunadance in the future/next years? Thank you. Blessings.

I`ll do a general future reading for you cupid based on finance. Long term readings do require a face to face setup. When I read cards blind I combine the numerological significance of the cards number and the suits general area of expertise and apply to your question.

I`ll do a general future reading for you cupid based on finance. Long term readings do require a face to face setup. When I read cards blind I combine the numerological significance of the cards number and the suits general area of expertise and apply to your question.

Alright, is good that way. Thank you.

Me too cat!

Que Sera, Sera!

I dont bite :)

Cartomancy isnt Tarot.

Ive done both and found playing cards are more personal and they do have a plus point over Tarot - there are no reverse meanings.

• Like 1

Me too cat!

Que Sera, Sera!

:lol: You and Cat are very cute!! ♥ I've always been intrigued with cards and readings. I think they're cool and of course you have to take everything with a grain of salt and all that. I don't make any decisions based off of a card reading or anything. It's just fun stuff :)
  • Like 2

Only to you...only to you She-ra :D

I`ll do a general reading for you as it may pick up on health issues anyway.

added to the queue sir!

I'm very excited. The one for Imaginary looks great! Thanks for doing these - what fun! :lol:
  • Like 2

Hello

Card 1: The 10 of Hearts, a small domestic trouble will be smoothed over. Although this is a very powerful and lucky card it can easily become a 1 instead of a 10. Ten is is number of success and achievement, but one + zero equals one. The number one (have to start again) occurs when you act blindly and don't plan for the future. The card suggests happiness but also warns you not to develop an over inflated ego in relation to financial matters.

Card 2: The King of Diamonds, be guarded in your dealings with a revengeful person. This card is describing a very stubborn and influential man who deals with security and stability. He has most likely got fair hair and is a fire sign. He is involved heavily with wealth and its safe keeping - could be an accountant or bank manager.

Card 3: The King of Spades, a quarrel with a man about a friend. This dark haired chap will enter your life with news that is both positive and negative. The card suggests having to sacrifice something in order to improve matters. This king represents with the cycle of life, birth, growth, sacrifice and death. Your question suggests that a deal or business plan is going through its motions in a natural way but look out for minor set-backs in the near future.

Card 4: The 7 of Spades, loss of a friend. This card warns you to pay close attention to all of your assets. A friend or colleague you trust may not be all they seem which could incur un-needed burdens. The number 7 is about success achieved after a very daunting challenge. The success here refers to guarding your finances from untrustworthy types who only wish to use you.

Card 5: The 3 of Spades, be wary of a man who flatters you too much. Imagine this card as a burning fire with the previous card representing smoke - no smoke without fire. This card speaks of the outcome to the previous one. You have found out some disturbing truths about a partner or trusted colleague and hopefully with the last cards advice - dealt with them. This card shows seperation and break up in a business related way.

Card 6: The Ace of Hearts, a surprise love letter will bring a change of plan. Here we have an Ace, a powerful card that depicts a fresh start. The season of Sping is depicted here and with the cards energies you can easily rebuild any damage attained from the last card. Luck is on your side now and youve got far stronger foundations to stand upon.

Card 7: The 4 of Spades, you will have to choose between friends. This card warns you to keep your eye on the ball. Dont become to smug or relaxed as someone may attempt to betray you. I see this as representing next year, the summer. If you want to stay satisfied avoid laziness.

Your reading number is 7. It seems like theres a mine field out there thats patiently waiting for you to step in the wrong place. Often when we feel stuck we fail to notice the signpost right next to us. The number 7 is telling you to look for alternative ways to achieve you goals as you current approach is riddled with obstacles that could do alot of damage.

• Like 2

I'm very excited. The one for Imaginary looks great! Thanks for doing these - what fun! :lol:

card 1: The 8 of Diamonds, wedding of an old friend will mean a parting. This card points to a strong relationship that could lead to marriage in later life. I see a rather bossy type here with fire in their sign who likes control and order. Artha (Indian philosophy) governs this suit and describes an hard working person who has reached most of their goals.. There may be a surprise gift coming your way soon, unexpected but warmly received.

Card 2:The 7 of Clubs, someone you know will turn out to be a flirt. Look out for trouble that arrives from the hands of a younger person of the opposite sex. This can mean one of your children's love interest, friend or neighbor. Aside from this I see some good news coming your way that will put your mind at rest over some matter thats been bothering you..

Card 3: The Queen of Diamonds, a friend you trust will play you false. Theres a women in your circle of friends who likes to show off, who is very witty and entertaining. The problem here is that she cannot be trusted to keep her mouth shut. Look out for someone with fair hair. The card is also suggesting that you need to pay less attention to such people. Dont get drawn in, simply walk on by

Card 4: The 4 of Clubs, you will have to choose between friends. Some one will betray you and it looks linked to the previous card. Their idle gossip aimed at causing ripples could explode into a tidal epidemic. Follow the previous cards advice and this ones negativity will be diminished.

Card 5: The 10 of Hearts, a small domestic trouble will be smoothed over. For once a caption that rings true here :) Paying attention to the two previous cards as worked. Well done you! Harmony is back once again and it brings with it happiness and contentment. Also, any health related worries will be hit by the tremendous positivity of this card. For some reason I see you sat under a waterfall being drenched with cleansing waters.

Card 6: The 4 of Spades, a friends marriage will cause some anxiety. Could this be related to card number 1? This card can indicate illness thats brought on by others breaking their promises. I see someone who is smug and complacent letting everyone down which results in alot of stress. .

Card 7: The Ace of Diamonds, a letter will cause you to change your plans. Expect some good news around winter time, this could also include a gift of jewelry. What ever this news includes does herald the start of something pleasing and important to you.

Your reading number is also a 7. The number 7 is the seeker, the thinker, the searcher of Truth (notice the capital "T"). The 7 doesn't take anything at face value -- it is always trying to understand the underlying, hidden truths. The 7 knows that nothing is exactly as it seems and that reality is often hidden behind illusions. It seems that in the up coming months you`ll being seeing through alot of illusions that are closer to home.

Edited by Mark One
  • Like 1

card 1: The 8 of Diamonds, wedding of an old friend will mean a parting. This card points to a strong relationship that could lead to marriage in later life. I see a rather bossy type here with fire in their sign who likes control and order. Artha (Indian philosophy) governs this suit and describes an hard working person who has reached most of their goals.. There may be a surprise gift coming your way soon, unexpected but warmly received.

Card 2:The 7 of Clubs, someone you know will turn out to be a flirt. Look out for trouble that arrives from the hands of a younger person of the opposite sex. This can mean one of your children's love interest, friend or neighbor. Aside from this I see some good news coming your way that will put your mind at rest over some matter thats been bothering you..

Card 3: The Queen of Diamonds, a friend you trust will play you false. Theres a women in your circle of friends who likes to show off, who is very witty and entertaining. The problem here is that she cannot be trusted to keep her mouth shut. Look out for someone with fair hair. The card is also suggesting that you need to pay less attention to such people. Dont get drawn in, simply walk on by

Card 4: The 4 of Clubs, you will have to choose between friends. Some one will betray you and it looks linked to the previous card. Their idle gossip aimed at causing ripples could explode into a tidal epidemic. Follow the previous cards advice and this ones negativity will be diminished.

Card 5: The 10 of Hearts, a small domestic trouble will be smoothed over. For once a caption that rings true here :) Paying attention to the two previous cards as worked. Well done you! Harmony is back once again and it brings with it happiness and contentment. Also, any health related worries will be hit by the tremendous positivity of this card. For some reason I see you sat under a waterfall being drenched with cleansing waters.

Card 6: The 4 of Spades, a friends marriage will cause some anxiety. Could this be related to card number 1? This card can indicate illness thats brought on by others breaking their promises. I see someone who is smug and complacent letting everyone down which results in alot of stress. .

Card 7: The Ace of Diamonds, a letter will cause you to change your plans. Expect some good news around winter time, this could also include a gift of jewelry. What ever this news includes does herald the start of something pleasing and important to you.

Your reading number is also a 7. The number 7 is the seeker, the thinker, the searcher of Truth (notice the capital "T"). The 7 doesn't take anything at face value -- it is always trying to understand the underlying, hidden truths. The 7 knows that nothing is exactly as it seems and that reality is often hidden behind illusions. It seems that in the up coming months you`ll being seeing through alot of illusions that are closer to home.

Oh my I have to go re-read this again but I think a lot of this rings true for me! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this card reading for me. It's much appreciated :)

• The topic was locked