Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

Two-faced MP's and cabinet colleagues, waiting in the wings to launch a leadership challenge on the party leader.

They pledge their undying support until the minute they start their leadership campaign, supported by their similarly two-faced minions.

• Like 4

Now is this one for things that make you go grrrr or things that make you happy? MPs and colleagues who campaigned relentlessly against their party leader after he was chosen and said things like he was a friend of terrorists, he'd bankrupt the country with his deranged Marxist policies, and he'd lose the party even mores eats than they had already, and when in fact just the opposite to that happens, they're among the first to congfartulate him and say that they misjudged him and wrong and stupid they were. Now should we be pleased that people are big enough to admit that they got it wrong and admire their generosity, or go <_< at the suspicion that they're angling for a way back into positions of influence in the Shadow Cabinet? Particularly when one of these people goes by the name of Mandelson. <_<

• Like 4

^ It applies to any party.

They brown-nose sycophantically, then stab the leader in the back!

• Like 2

123 degree forecast temperatures. 

Pulling a muscle in your lower back, then upon waking up find out that it's difficult to put weight on your right leg....grrr......

• Like 4

wood ticks

that you find after showering

while shaving and you panic because at first you think you somehow shaved a mole off of your leg, and then you look close and see the many legs wiggling

• Like 5

A lorry overturned on the A31 at the B3075 turning near Stag Gate, leading to a six hour road closure :( 

• Like 2

Major GRR during this heat wave: prickly crumbs in my cleavage.

• Like 6

Kicking ass at eating healthy when a coworker walks into the office with fish and chips, and peanut butter oreos.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Like 5

All the bloody loonies about in the world everyday it's somthing else,so come on humans get your act together

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Kicking ass at eating healthy when a coworker walks into the office with fish and chips, and peanut butter oreos.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Well you can remain eating healthy while eating fish or peanut butter,but what's the fun without the chips or cookie outsides <_<

Also i wouldn't recommend eating the fish and peanut butter together... :no: :lol:

• Like 3

the bank teller was nasty and dismissive to me because i brought in a bag of change to exchange. yes, it might be "only forty dollars" to you, but it's a paid electric bill for me. and there aren't many places with change machines left around here. just this one, in fact.

• Like 6

My dogs are really making me go grrrr diggin holes in the lawn eatin the flowers....... on the other hand it's only a temporary grrrrr

• Like 4

Theresa May's absence of a coherent philosophy. 

• Like 1

People who drive with their bright lights on! <_<

I use my brights maybe 10 times a year if i'm traveling on dark and unlit stretches...even then it isn't that damn hard to hit the dimmer switch!

• Like 1

On 6/20/2017 at 8:41 PM, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

the bank teller was nasty and dismissive to me because i brought in a bag of change to exchange. yes, it might be "only forty dollars" to you, but it's a paid electric bill for me. and there aren't many places with change machines left around here. just this one, in fact.

I can't stand when they get that 'tude going...that's part of their job and i prefer service with a smile :D

I've got a 5 gallon glass jar i put mine in and havn't turned it in in several years and it's about 2/3rds full!I'm going to be a big hit when i do :rofl:

Those machines take 1 dollar for every $10 counted...i refuse to be robbed by a machine lol

• Like 2

On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:11 AM, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

I had one with a bad attitude a couple of weeks ago, I needed to take money out of my account. I told her that account has a thing on it so I have to sign if I withdraw, she carried on about I made her do extra work because of it and should have waited a few days since I would miss out on interest (a few cents gained) for the month. It was for something important that couldn't just wait. It was my money I was trying to get out and they weren't busy so I wasn't taking their time, moody woman didn't want to do her job.

My grr is Australia Post they cannot get their crap together I've had missing parcels, the postman (here they don't walk they use a motorbike to deliver on) being too lazy to get off his bike and knock instead just leaving a card saying go to the post office after 4:30 and pick it up or he knocks but runs after 5 seconds instead of giving a minute so you can get to the door and their customer help is useless.

• Like 3

People who worry what others thing of them and need constant assurance. 

On 6/19/2017 at 9:42 AM, ouija ouija said:

Major GRR during this heat wave: prickly crumbs in my cleavage.

Anything that disrupts a woman cleavage..... :blink:

• Like 1

The phrase "fake news". It was invented by the American Media in connection with, ironically enough, a fake news story of their own (someone had popped up with a distinctly fishy website that purported to be a trustworthy and impartial source as to whether a particular site was Russkie Propaganda), and now everyone smugly uses it all the time. "ha ha, it's Fake News". Shut down argument instantly. It's not actually, it's very often just opinions that disagree with your political position, but now you have a clever phrase that you think you can use whenever you like to shut down any argument. And who supposedly polices these decisions as to whether or not something is "Fake news"? The mainstream media and Governments themselves (the former, of course, is essentially part of the latter).

• Like 1

I got told today OH I see why you wear makeup now....Because you're so pale! 1 I'm pale due to low Iron (which with Drs help and diet change I'm trying to fix) and 2 NO I wear makeup because I like it, plus the foundation I use is almost a perfect match to my skin colour.

• Like 2

road-rage 

• Like 2

Scorpions, I got scorpions Grrrrrrrrrrr