Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

1 hour ago, purrrpetrator said:

Seriously, what (besides Jeremy Corbyn) would Britain have to be thankful for?

The fact Jeremy Corbyn isnt PM (or, worse, President) :D 

26 minutes ago, Essan said:

The fact Jeremy Corbyn isnt PM (or, worse, President) :D 

but Theresa May is. :unsure:  The most aptly named pry minister ever; she may have a clue what she's doing, but I wouldn't put money on it. :no: 

• Like 2

Why is it that in the worlds first and finest electoral democracy, 50 million people can be given the opportunity of  electing the very finest 650 amongst them to form a Parliament, and yet not one amongst them proves suitable for purpose?   Now that does make me go Grrrr!

• Like 2

The women who got with her 4x4 in the large carpark next to NISA, earlier this evening.  Thats right love, you turn on the ignition and then put full beam on too just as I`m crossing the road.  GRRRR!  GRRRR! GRRRR!

• Like 2

People that don’t know how to clean up after themselves make me grrrr. 

• Like 2

Tom (little Timmy) Cruise playing the action man in yawn festering CGI "action" movies (with a full set of grade A, undamaged teeth).  Take the fictional character named Jack Reacher. (click the link to scope his statistics) and then compare that to Toms appearance.

Yep, they nailed that one...GRRR

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Mr Mork said:

Tom (little Timmy) Cruise playing the action man in yawn festering CGI "action" movies (with a full set of grade A, undamaged teeth).  Take the fictional character named Jack Reacher. (click the link to scope his statistics) and then compare that to Toms appearance.

Yep, they nailed that one...GRRR

I second this, with any “action” CGI movies. 

• Like 3

People,particularly politicians, who say "Doing nothing is not an option". Of course it is. In fact it's usually the best, or at least the least harmful, thing you can do. It's when politicians get the idea that they must Do something that almost invariably leads to trouble. :angry: 

• Like 4

This is more like a mild pet peeve if anything but I don't exactly enjoy it when the water in a water bottle starts to taste like plastic. :hmm:

• Like 4

People who say "xxxxxxxx [usually the name of some game or TV show I've never heard of] brought me here" on music videos on Youtube. Go ********** yourselves. :angry: 

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 1

Theresa May's Conservative administration. :angry: "I promise we will give no more than £20 billion to the EU." Then it becomes "Prim Minister Theresa May may be prepared to offer up to 40 bill as the Brexit Divorce Bill." Now it's "Theresa May's hapless Conservative Administration is believed to have made a final offer of 49 billion, but definitely no more than that." Two and a half times the originally anticipated (or made up out of thin air) budget?  Can you imagine Mrs. Thatcher (gawd bless 'er) ever possibly agreeing to such a thing? If the normal rules of business applied Theresa May's Conservative administration would have been placed in administration for sheer incompetence.

• Like 4

As part of my work yesterday I had to be in a court holding pen,nothing Grrr about that,but the bloody people waiting to go in for non payment of fines and boasting about it and how they could still not bother was really grrrrr .... what mentality are these people laughing ing and joking about being sent down have they no shame?

• Like 3

Cashier sales drivel at SHELL petrol stations:

toast: "Hello, number 6 please"

Cashier: "Number 6?"

toast. "Yes."

Cashier: "Do you have a SHELL card?"

toast: "No."

Cashier: "May I offer you a SHELL card information flyer?"

Cashier: "Do you have a PAYBACK card?"

Cashier: "Number 6, right?"

toast: "Still."

Cashier: "We have a special offer for you today, two croissants for the price of one."

toast: "No, thank you."

Cashier: "Or maybe two MARS for the price of one."

toast: "No. I`m here to refuel, not for lunch."
Cashier: "Ok, Number 6....................... "

Cashier:"May I offer you a car wash, maybe wash number 6, it includes high gloss finish?

toast:"Whats your mission, do you want to date me? Cash the #@/%ing 57,45EUR and stop asking questions!"

Cashier: "57,45EUR please"

toast: "#@%& !

• Like 7

That grinning beardy tw!t Richard Branson. 

• Like 3

I hate it when a candidate is parachuted into a constituency (without any local knowledge whatsoever) because their party deems them to be a potential asset in parliament.

If they win an election, they will represent their constituents badly, possibly for 4 years or more.

• Like 3

What makes me grrr is people who smack their lips, and make that OBNOXIOUS slappy-slicky sound. 

• Like 3

What about a dog that appreciatively smacks her lips after an exceptionally good meal or treat?  If not, the flirt probably won't wink at you.

• Like 2

Significant corrosion was discovered. :( 

Those stupid trendy urban hipster beards.

• Like 2

Not being able to recognize a hipster because I grew up in AK where everyone had beards 

• Like 6

people who keep talking. talk talk talk talk tlak.