Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make up a lie about the poster above you (Part 3)

OverSword

Lona lost her lolly while taking toyo's temperature with a bottom thermometer. :cry:

• Like 2

Oversword dresses up like a bottom thermometer and walks around Broadway.

• Like 2

SpiritWriter enjoys the squishy feeling of picking up dog poop with her bare hands.

• Like 1

That's disgusting!

Have you no respect or ethics at all?

• Like 2

Fine talk from a man that subsidizes his homes electricity with enslaved dingo's on treadmills.

• Like 2

OverSword is entirely responsible for the closure of the previous thread.

• Like 2

This sounds like a conspiracy to me.

• Like 1

notforgotten works as a swamper even though he doesn't need the money. A swamper is the guy that mops the booths at peep shows. He goes to work each night with a little smile on his face and leaves with an ear to ear grin each morning.

MV5BNjc0MjY5MTI5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA4OTMzMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

OverSpank knows so much about these "peep shows" is because he is the sole proprietor of one.

• Like 2

notforgotten is my star performer. He puts on a pair of fake boobs, a wig, and some heels and knocks the boys dead every Friday and Saturday night. The best part is I keep all the profits, he works for free just because he loves it so much.

• Like 2

Oversword wears a wig too of course. He doesn't perform for the profit but for the detoxifying and clearing results to his skin after having sweat all night.

• Like 3

SpiritWriter could pass for a sane person.

• Like 3

Helen has driven me mad.

Edited by notforgotten
  • Like 1

She just wouldn't stop her nagging.

Edited by notforgotten

It wasn't me. It's the voices in your head, now with the most... ahem... pleasant accent.

• Like 1

This is the excuse that I gave police after they found her sleeping on the front lawn. I gave her some sleeping pills.

Miss Lucy's nobleman is no longer by her side. There waits another to take her for his bride.

Notforgotten is so passive aggressive that when someone is saying something he disagrees with he smiles and nods as if agreeing with them while he taps out his true feelings on the desk with his finger in morse code.

• Like 3

OverSword can tap-dance. In Morse code too. It prompted his downstairs neighbour to learn it so he can bang broomstick against the ceiling in Morse. Now the rest of the building is learning it, so they can follow interesting discussions between those two.

• Like 3

Like a man-eating shark Helen has brought terror to the beach running around with that creature off her face.

• Like 2

Notforgotten has accomplished the same thing with a Speedo.

• Like 3

OS did the same, without speedos. On dry land.

So the poor people who run out the water from me had to run back in upon seeing OS, only to get scared back ashore by notforgotten. If you think that was the end of horrors for that day, you are mistaken, because that's when OS started doing yoga.

By the time ambulance and animal control arrived, some, mostly senior citizens, experienced palpitations, while some of beachgoers lost their eyesight. The psychiatrists say it's only temporary, but the ophthalmologists think it's permanent and will require medication and probably laser surgery.

• Like 3

The real reason Helen wears the creature over her head is to hide her extraordinary beauty.

• Like 2

notforgotten has such dry calloused feet that they place a feather duster up his rear, put a red rubber glove on his head and enter him in cockfights. He already sounded like a rooster when he yells incoherently so no adjustments on his vocal chords were necessary.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

The real reason Helen wears the creature over her head is to hide her extraordinary beauty.

The beauty of Medusa.

medusa.jpg

OverSword's bride to be.

Edited by notforgotten
  • Like 2