Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make up a lie about the poster above you (Part 3)

OverSword

Or did you, because I have found several Bacon packages in your trash! :o

• Like 5

No, no, these are mine *burp* 

I'm trying to put some weight on. What? I have to eat for two now. Me and my tapeworm.

Austin is the father of my tapeworm. I can't describe how he feels, you better look at his face, it will tell you all.    

• Like 4

Helen gets her "kicks" and enters the "zone" by watching certain videos that arrive through the post in blank packaging.  Each sordid vid contains a compilation of gardening TV commercials and also normal bods who have been secretly filmed mowing their lawns. :D

Edited by Mark One
  • Like 2

If you mow my lawn I won't tell anyone you're bald under that hat. 

Do it dressed as a garden gnome and I won't tell anyone what you've tried so far to cure that baldness. 

• Like 4

Of course Helen is holding Marks toupee hostage. She has put it on a leash and takes it out for a walk or carries it around in he guchie bag.  No one suspects a thing because she told everyone the toupee was her pet teacup chihuahua named Ferdinand.

• Like 3

AustinHinton's middle name is newbloodmoon.

And since I figured it out he now needs to let his long hair fall out the window so I can climb up and rescue him.

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 5

Since I was in a tower with long hair, I had to cut them and weave the hairs into clothes. Since SW cant climb up any more she agreed to sell my fashionable hair clothes until she can afford a ladder.  When she finally got one she decided to run off with the fireman cause he was so much more dreamy.

Edited by newbloodmoon
  • Like 4

Don't say that! No one is more dreamy than you! No one!

She run away with the fireman only because of her pyromania. So you could win her back by simply setting things on fire, if only you wanted to. 

Which reminds me newbloodmoon once started the barbecue with a doormat. No, seriously.

He invited few friends to the barbecue last weekend, to celebrate the fact they stopped smoking exactly one week ago. But being fresh non-smokers, they had no matches, no lighters, nothing. They tried starting the fire by focusing the sun light through a pair of reading glasses, but it didn't work like in the movies. So newbloodmoon went back into the house to find some matches and found none. The only solution was to light some paper on the gas stove and take it burning back to the back garden, where the barbecue was waiting to be started. 

It sounded simple. Beware of things that sound simple. Burning piece of paper fell on the cheap doormat and of course it caught fire immediatelly. So while newbloodmoon was starting the barbecue, his doormat was starting the housefire.

It wasn't that easy to notice right away, standing next to the barbecue, that there's another smoke coming from the house, so by the time they did notice it, the door caught fire too. newbloodmoon simply couldn't risk SW's new boyfriend comes to put his fire out, again, in such literal way, so he quickly organized the human chain made of his friends with cups, from the kitchen sink to the burning door. 

While they were putting that fire out, the barbecue would be unattended and the food would burn, if there was no neighbour who finished it. He actually came to film the burning next door action, but hey, since I'm here, he thought, I might as well flip those... newbloodmoon did the right thing and thanked the guy, putting the best pieces on his plate, so we can't see the video of the whole event. But, neighbours being neighbours, sooner or later, they'll have a disagreement about something and then the video will become public, rest assured. 

The moral of that story is that people who have no matches or lighters are more likely to set house on fire. 

• Like 4

It wasn't really a proposal it was more of a proposition. She asked Mark One if he would sluff her feet on Sunday mornings while everyone else was at church. In exchange he could take home some of her homemade gravy. He only said no because he was already married. But he did get a chance to try some of her gravy sometime later and admitted to himself that he was a little jealous of the guy who had actually taken her up on her offer. 

• Like 2

And since I thaught SpiritWriter to cook...

sit straight when I'm advertising you... I'm talking to you, SpiritWriter...

she's so great in the kitchen you'd think she must be lame in bed...

stop picking your nose while I'm drawing the attention on you... I'm talking to you, SpiritWriter... 

but all her ex-boyfriends were celibate after her, which can mean only one thing, that she's such wonderful lover they don't expect to find her match, ever...

don't you facepalm on me now or I'll palmface you... I'm talking to you, SpiritWriter... 

and on top of it all, she comes from good home...

stop inhaling like you're about to say something... I'm talking to you, SpiritWriter...

which she'll leave with traditional, the most generous dowry that you could have - all of her children she had so far... 

the door's locked... I'm talking to you, young man...  

Poof, there he goes out the window. I told you to sit straight, but nooooo... you had to hunch in that chair like your phone signal depends on it. 

• Like 2

My dowry is a pile of chicken eggs and my cousin's wife stuff she couldn't get rid of at the garage sale. Oh and Helens right boot, and we'll get that as we are walking out the door. 

• Like 2

SpiritWiter also plays the euphonium... Besides being a great cook and great in bed, that is.

• Like 2

Blue Star took carpentry classes so she can hit that nail right on the head. 

• Like 2

Helen was hanging out in the pub one day when she was asked by the bartender why she looked so familiar. Of course she was not wearing her trademark squidware and she didn't wish to being discoverd as the queen of the Cthulhu.  Helen pulled a fresh herring from her garter belt and wapped the poor man in the face before running out and laughing maniacally.

to this day that poor man gets the shivers whenever he hears a watery squelching sound.  That is if he doesn't outright break down and flops around on the floor like a fish himself.

• Like 3

newbloodmoon was once a streaker at a professional vollyball tournament. To this day no one knows why he chose that particular sport. 

• Like 2

AustinHinton only attends sports games in hope of seeing lily white drunken middle aged streakers.

• Like 2

Mark One bathes, launders his clothes regularly and wears clean socks and undergarments everyday. He also stays away from drugs and alcohol.  He does all this not because he doesn't enjoy raunch or inebriation but because he likes to have a clean palate while sniffing Oversword.

• Like 4

SpiritWriter used to own a perfume boutique called "Sweatshop".

• Like 4

Mr Newbloddmoon name on another forum was - Space Hamster.

• Like 3

Mark one actually prefers his number 2',s as it reminds him he is still human.

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 2

Blue Star regularly wears here clothes inside out because she likes breaking social clothing norms. "Look at me world, I have my own style!" She would say. 

• Like 1

AustinHinton is actually Austin Powers in real life. He has tried to escape his old life with the girls and the glamour but still has a repetitive nervous tick where he tells his cat, "You're really groovy baby!", looks over the fence to his next door neighbour and points, "You are soo groovy baby!" wakes up in the middle of the night, shouting at the top of his voice, "I've been frozen for 30 years. I've got to see if my bits and pieces are still working!".

• Like 2