Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 7
OverSword

Make up a lie about the poster above you (Part 3)

1,529 posts in this topic

Helen can play the Zune!

Going back ten years, Bill Gates invented (or outsourced) a really shìt MP3 player, and Helen was the only person who could work that pile of crap.

2 people like this

Well, it's not exactly the Zune, but very similar useless trap shaped like an mp3 player. I gave up trying to figure it out, it only does what I - more or less - want because it's afraid of me. 

acute often wears earphones, even moves a little in what must be the rhythm of undoubtedly lively music he's listening to, but there's actually no music at all. Just silent earphones. He does that to make people think he can't hear them, which makes eavesdropping much more fruitful. Sometimes he even forgets to plug them in, but people assume it's some wireless wonder and talk like he isn't there at all. 

You are all lucky he doesn't do that for any other reason but his own amusement.  

2 people like this

Helen the Amazing Mime Artist, was a short lived career which also concluded with a police chase and an arrest for dangerous miming.  That evening the number 42 bus towards Clamp Crescent was early for once which meant poor Helen had to walk home in the pouring rain.  As you can imagine, this put Helens back right up.  In the end she decided to brush up on her miming skills by portraying a jovial looking driver, an a road near Leeds.  With her head rocking from side to side and happy, wide open mouth on display (with obligatory tongue stuck out) she began to unwittingly cause a bottle neck of angry drivers.

3 people like this

:lol:

All right, I admit, it's true, all the way to Leeds. But that roadblock there was Mr Mork and his trusty flask. (It's not really a flask, it's empty wine tetra-pack, but how can I say that? Flask sounds much more dignified. And the road was as blocked as it was, regardless of the package.)

3 people like this