Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make up a lie about the poster above you (Part 3)

OverSword

Sooth Sayer has acute beat he invented the combination toilet brush/hair washer by dipping his head into the toilet and giving it a nice flush.

• Like 5

Mr Mork talked Overswords into buying the weenie moblie as a joke thinking Overswords wouldn't bid on the weenie mobile. 

• Like 6

Acute would wear a flea collar, only that they take months--

six to mature and three to train--

before they can briefly perform in circus acts  

serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sideshowworld.com%2F46-Flea%2520Circus%2F13-TorpA%2FFC-T-1.jpg&sp=481828a4053a2b92f5a967c58710744f

before

serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ft0.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcR05AEtwUplHBdmDwM3RFh35IeKZKJylU3YzK-iPTSmIgZeKWUbNA&sp=6fc8a2a2d939d7c52b935ea032b47c5d&anticache=69598

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 4

Aka cat has a lint obsession and it is so bad that the lint collection has to have its own room where ever aka cat lives.

• Like 5

OverSword doesn't eat breakfast because he is trying to lose weight. He walks to work(half a block), and then treats himself to a box of doughnuts, a bar of chocolate and a definitely-NOT-skinny-latte because he thinks he's done so well sticking to the diet for the first hour of the day! :P

• Like 4

ouija you're supposed to lie.

For Christmas ouija ouija gives people statues made from her glued together toe nail clippings.  They're quite nice actually.

• Like 4

Doesn't everyone do that?

OvenreadyStud....likes to strain his ale through his Christmas socks, just to give it a bit more body.

• Like 5

Pew Star sucks the dregs from my socks after I've strained ale through them rather that use a medicated mouthwash when she brushes her three remaining teeth before bed.

• Like 3

I did not know you knew that, dang....yet another of my quirks uncovered. Stop giving my secrets away will you OxStongue.

OvertlySalty, has a thing for broken guitar string's... He likes to use them as a type of rub between his toes.

• Like 4

Blue Star is the cousin of Giant Dwarf but twice removed from Green Face and Pale Ale on their mom's side but only on Thursdays. 

• Like 5

Sooth Sayer prefers to sit in the corner with his phone looking at dating apps dreaming of what could be rather than socialize with real people.

• Like 4

Oversword once rang the number displayed below.  His mind was suddenly filled with excitement as the thoughts of winning a major prize for answering the question correctly took over...Whoops :D

how-am-i-driving-bumper-sticker-photo-by

• Like 4

Mr Mork once accidently phoned pringles chips (it's on his speed dial) and in a moment of shock instead of hanging up he began asking questions about employee parking and rest room sanitation. 

• Like 4

Sooth Sayer, can't play the guitar....But he is really good on the tissue and comb.

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 3

Blue star spends her nights thinking of snappy comebacks she wished she would have said to people during the day.

• Like 4

OverSliced, envies my tissue and comb playing, thats all. Even more than he does my crocheting ability's.

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 3

I asked Blue Star to join my band but my banjo player, ouija ouija, accidently blew her nose with Bluey's tissue.  Lord only knows what happened to the comb.

• Like 4

Tests have shown that OverSword has 42% Neanderthol DNA.

His homo-sapien ancestors were obviously horny and not too fussy.