Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Political Compass Quiz

Yamato

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

I have to say that I thought these questions were ridicoulous lol.

"Do you count abstract art as real art" lol. And I thought the wording for some quesion were rigged 

That's a way to check whether you have Nazi sympathies, since H*tler thought all that sort of stuff was degenerate .

• Like 1

clearly if you don't like abstract art you are just like hitler :rolleyes: lol

• Like 1

I thought I'd give it another go. By ticking "agree" on a mixture of communist and hard right answers, I was aiming to get it right in the middle, and I wasn't far off.

personalised chart

• Like 3

What morons!  Yeah, sure...it's all clear now that Hitler and Trump are close to each other.  Hitler wanted to get rid of ALL Jews (citizens of the nations under his control).  I.e. these were not immigrants.  Hitler did this because he hated the Jew.  Trump wants to remove illegals from this country.  And those that are deemed to be desirable, put these on a pathway to citizenship.  Trump is doing this because he loves this country.  No wonder the Left is so disconnected from reality.

• Like 1

Economic Left/Right: -3.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.64

:(

*hands-in weapons*

*keeps an equalizer*

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Yamato said:

2016 Elections

us2016.png

I'm a little bit more left and a little bit more libertarian than Jill Stein..........apparently...... B)......:D

Economic Left/Right: -3.88 
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.03

personalised chart

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

clearly if you don't like abstract art you are just like hitler :rolleyes: lol

Do you like abstract art?

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

What morons!  Yeah, sure...it's all clear now that Hitler and Trump are close to each other.  Hitler wanted to get rid of ALL Jews (citizens of the nations under his control).  I.e. these were not immigrants.  Hitler did this because he hated the Jew.  Trump wants to remove illegals from this country.  And those that are deemed to be desirable, put these on a pathway to citizenship.  Trump is doing this because he loves this country.  No wonder the Left is so disconnected from reality.

I'm sorry, that one could be goaded into even saying something like this here speaks volumes.  :rolleyes:

40 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

We're tired of seeing the mustaches in our food, on the wallpaper, up in the sky and on the side of the road.   We want literal right-wing hard-core authoritarianism right in our faces, right now!  :D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

I thought I'd give it another go. By ticking "agree" on a mixture of communist and hard right answers, I was aiming to get it right in the middle, and I wasn't far off.

personalised chart

That was fairly close to my score. Move the red dot one place to the right and two places towards the bottom. Evidently, you have to be a hedonistic Genghis Khan to get that red dot firmly into that purple square. I need to throw a few bombs in a few posts to get that blah moderate taste out of my mouth. ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paranormal Panther said:

That was fairly close to my score. Move the red dot one place to the right and two places towards the bottom. Evidently, you have to be a hedonistic Genghis Khan to get that red dot firmly into that purple square. I need to throw a few bombs in a few posts to get that blah moderate taste out of my mouth. ;)

Stop talking back to acidhead and listen to him more, and you'll have a much better taste in there.

Incidentally, if we look at all the people who've weighed in with their results, most people here are more libertarian than you are, they just don't wear it on their sleeves like a merit badge.  :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eldorado said:

:(

*hands-in weapons*

*keeps an equalizer*

Thats not suprising. The test was pretty rigged. The wording and questions defintley had a left wing bias 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

I count it as real art. Which is what the question was.

As for the picture themselves it just depends on the specific picture

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Thats not suprising. The test was pretty rigged. The wording and questions defintley had a left wing bias 

Here we go again with the "wording".   Maybe you're right, so for the first time ever on this thread, let's provide all those examples already.  

If a question has a left wing bias if you answer in the affirmative, then strongly disagree with it.   Now what's the problem? 

48 minutes ago, Yamato said:

Here we go again with the "wording".   Maybe you're right, so for the first time ever on this thread, let's provide all those examples already.  

If a question has a left wing bias if you answer in the affirmative, then strongly disagree with it.   Now what's the problem? 

Look no farther then the first two questions lol.

Off the top of my head it was something like. "I will always support my nations actions no matter if it is right or wrong ".  In the eyes of the test makers the right wing answer is to say yes but yet no one is going to say yes to that lol.

Or the first question was something like "if economic globalization is in evidential then shouldn't it serve humanity over corporations" once again who is going to say yes to that lol. That's not what the globalization debates are even about.

It is easy to tell that the creates of ths test are quite left wing. 

Which shouldn't be a suprise seeing how all the right wing members are getting scores center or farther left then they are.

Edit: and of course to add the dumb question "abstract art is not real art " . In the eyes of the text makers I guess it's a right wing thing to say yes? Lol.  That's not scientific or even accurate. 

So there are three questions at least off the top of my head where right wing members would probably answer the "left" answers just because of dumb questions and wordings, but there are more questions that were leading I just don't want to go back and look at it atm

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

Off the top of my head it was something like. "I will always support my nations actions no matter if it is right or wrong ".  In the eyes of the test makers the right wing answer is to say yes but yet no one is going to say yes to that lol.

Who always supports their nation?   The left or the right?   You can answer any way you like.  Not sure what that has to do with left wing bias. 

"Abstract art is not real art" isn't any more "Left wing" than "Abstract art is real art" when you can answer the question both ways.

As a service to humanity, here's the quiz again, to save people having to keep scrolling back to the first page: https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

• Like 2

5 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Edit: and of course to add the dumb question "abstract art is not real art " .

Well, I ticked "Agree" to that. Art's supposed to be pictures and statues of things you can recognize. 

yeah and how could the people doing the questions on behalf of Hitler, Clinton, Trump, Stein etc know their
inner most thoughts about abstract art --<_<

Hitler was a painter and he didn't do any abstract ones but that doesn't mean to say he didn't think they were art... 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paintings_by_Adolf_Hitler

Adolf Hitler, leader of the Nazi Party in Germany in the years leading up to and during World War II, was also a painter.[1] He produced hundreds of works and sold his paintings and postcards to try to earn a living during his Vienna years (1908–13). A number of his paintings were recovered after World War II and have been sold at auctions for tens of thousands of dollars. Others were seized by the U.S. Army and are still held by the U.S. government.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Eldorado said:

15 hours ago, bee said:

Economic Left/Right: -3.88 
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.03

hey Eldorado --- we're practically soul mates.... ;)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bee said:

hey Eldorado --- we're practically soul mates.... ;)

Play your cards right and we'll be playmates.  ;)

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 2

You two could literally hook up, you're both on the same island.   It could be like Outlander is over here, you never know.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Or the first question was something like "if economic globalization is in evidential then shouldn't it serve humanity over corporations" once again who is going to say yes to that lol. That's not what the globalization debates are even about.

It is easy to tell that the creates of ths test are quite left wing. 

Which shouldn't be a suprise seeing how all the right wing members are getting scores center or farther left then they are.

Edit: and of course to add the dumb question "abstract art is not real art " . In the eyes of the text makers I guess it's a right wing thing to say yes? Lol.  That's not scientific or even accurate. 

So there are three questions at least off the top of my head where right wing members would probably answer the "left" answers just because of dumb questions and wordings, but there are more questions that were leading I just don't want to go back and look at it atm

Or maybe it just highlights how unrealistic a hard right ideology is?  Just as a hard left ideology is. 

I achieved these results first go by choosing the extreme views. 

chart?ec=-7.75&soc=-9.08

chart?ec=8.88&soc=9.08

• Like 2

Just now, Eldorado said:

Play your cards right and we'll be playmates.  ;)

promises promises

Just now, Yamato said:

You two could literally hook up, you're both on the same island.   It could be like Outlander is over here, you never know.

fancy that --- your thread has turned into a Match Making dating agency .... :rofl:

• Like 3