Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Offering free psychic readings to everyone :)

angelprotect999

Hello my name is Dani and I'm 19

I would like to ask if you can locate my two missing Fijufilm Digital cameras using either Clairvoyance or Remote- Viewing abilites

I've been searching for the two missing cameras for the past 2-3 months. I last remember leaving the two cameras inside the garage by the garage window to photograph Cirrus cloud formations for later. When I returned they were not there. Originally I thought my parents took the cameras and put it somewhere else and they forgot about it. When I returned few hrs later and found the cameras were not there. They insisted they did not took it after asking them. However I could be wrong as I specifically remember leaving it by the garage window and if my memory recollection ended there; Im usually  great at remembering the past but am terrible at remembering where I last left my possession or objects as I often lose my stuff such a nail clippers, eyeglasses napkins, etc as I often lose them.  I do remember one day going to the alley free zone that divides both my backyard the next door neighbors backyard  This "free zone alley" used to be part of the next door neighbor backyard. However the previous owner of the house removed  a segment of the metal fences that blocked the now familiar entry to the free zone and installed  new wooden fences in line with his house. Anyway I went to this lley free zone to chill in the sun by the wooden fence under a pine tree for maybe half hr to an hr and 10 mins. I would do this almost everyday either on weekends or weekdays between 12:00 - 3:00PM then leave as I would hear the local kids coming from school to play in the streets as their noisy behavior would destroy the peace. On one of those days the camera pressingly must have fell out my pocket of my shorts without me hearing it then few hrs later or maybe a couple das late the trespassing kids that went into the alley found it. If they found the camera then they could and SHOULD have knocked our front door to kindly ask us or the neighborhood If "is this yours?" which never happened. This makes this from "found item" to "Stolen item"  And yes I did hear them screaming and making noise as they usually do from my room as they ran through the alley several days after I lost the camera. This group of kids that regularly trespass into the alley and my yard and  without my parents minding it despite my protest are between elementary and middle school age.

Sometimes while thinking where on Earth the cameras could be I would imagine beating up several of these kids if they trespass my yard again or finding out they found then stole my cameras.

However these are just my two biggest assumptions to what could have happened to my cameras. Maybe my camera is still in my room or in the house or garage somewhere. I did however did a thorough search of my room to no avail in locating the cameras or another missing item. Months before I did recover a long lost Nintendo DS game card in the upper reaches of the upstairs bathroom closet on my birthday while looking for my missing artwork picture frame which was either thrown away in the trash without me knowing it or I hidden from my parents while they were clearing my room of garbage and later forgotten where I hided it.

Whether you are a legit psychic in the making or a complete fraud it makes no difference to me.

I would just like to know where my two cameras and the artwork picture frame could be

Thank you for your time reading this

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/6/2015 at 8:10 AM, lisabee71 said:

Thank you so much, very interesting stuff! I will let you know what happens! :)

Lisabee71, sorry that I am asking you a personal question. Do you have an update on the reading worked for you last Dec'15 - Jan'16?

"Lisabee71, sorry that I am asking you a personal question. Do you have an update on the reading worked for you last Dec'15 - Jan'16?"

I have no problem with the question at all. Unfortunately I did not have anyone I met that meets these descriptions. I realize its not going to be precise and its a learning process for the reader, but I did not met a blond man, any man in sales, no "P" names, etc.

If you are still offering readings I would love one.

My question would be what kind of man will I fall in love with? I am 31 years old.

If you aren't taking new reading requests then please ignore my post. Take care.

MY PIC.jpg

Edited by hollyberry

The OP hasn't posted in this thread since 2 March, and there are a number of unanswered reading requests waiting. In view of this I'm closing the thread. It can be reopened at a later date if the OP requests it.

• The topic was locked