Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Offering free psychic readings to everyone :)

angelprotect999

Hi everyone,

Some of you may already know me from my previous thread on here, however, for those who do not, I am a student clairvoyant and psychic. I’m offering free practice readings to those who are interested (for the purpose of deepening my skills). I'm honored to help you. For those of you who prefer your reading to be private, please send me a PM. I will answer them in the order they are received.

I have been told multiple times that I’m very accurate, and I’ve recently completed a private clairvoyant/psychic training program. For some of my history please refer to my original thread (sorry moderators, I couldn't edit my original post on my previous thread, so I figured it'd just be easier to start a new one) :

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=264255&st=0

FAQ/GUIDELINES:

What do I need to give you for the reading?

Please provide your first name and your question. At this time, I am looking to read on specific questions for practice. Please don’t ask for general readings since they take much longer to perform and involve multiple aspects (career, love, personal issues and etc.); just ask one question. Thank you for understanding.

How old do I have to be to receive a reading?

I only accept requests from those who are 18 years of age and older.

How long will it take you to complete my reading?

Typically you can expect your reading to be performed within 24 to 72 hours. If it goes past this time, I may not have gotten to your request.

Why haven’t you gotten to my reading request yet, even though it’s past 72 hours?

I’m a very busy person. I do not and cannot guarantee that I will get to everyone’s requests. I truly try to, but sometimes, I get busy with other things. I also cannot do too many readings in a row. Clairvoyants are prone to headaches due to the amount of energy that goes into each reading. Please understand and respect this. If I don’t get to your reading, you can always post your request again later on.

Can I ask you more than one question, or follow up questions?

No, I will not read on more than one question per person. In the past, I’ve had people constantly ask me to do extra questions. This simply isn’t fair to everyone else, since it means that other people’s questions will be delayed and most likely won’t be read on. Requests to read on additional questions will not be answered. I’m happy, however, to provide clarity on your reading and talk about it. That is fine. But I will not read on additional questions after the first one.

Do you offer health readings, financial, mediumship, legal, or lottery readings?

I do not offer any of those types of readings. I will not give legal, financial, or health-based advice of any kind.

Do I have to leave feedback?

No you don’t have to, but it is very much appreciated. Each reading takes a great deal of my personal time and energy. I’m doing these services for free and at the very least would like some feedback, as it helps me to improve.

What are your terms and conditions?

I have provided my terms and conditions at the end of this post. By requesting and receiving a reading from me in anyway, you fully agree to be bound to the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms/conditions, please do not request a reading from me.

Legal Disclaimer/Terms and Conditions:

I thrive to give you the best advice, but please note that I am not a professional psychic or a professional counselor in anyway. Any readings or advice I give are the personal opinion of me and all "readings" are defined as spiritual guidance, advice, and spiritual consulting. I am not a miracle worker and no information or advice or guidance I give you is ever definite. I reserve the right to stop or refuse a reading at any time. The readings are subject to your own interpretation and I cannot guarantee anything. I do not guarantee the accuracy of readings/consultations and do not guarantee that you will be satisfied in anyway. I assume no liability for any person or entity as a result of my readings or advice, or anything related to my readings or advice. You are responsible for your own decisions. I am not liable for any damages or injury of any kind resulting from a reading or anything (including advice) related to my reading. I make no warranties, written, implied, represented or expressed for my readings or advice in anyway. I am not responsible for any decisions you make as a result of my readings or advice. Readings are purely for entertainment purposes only, nothing else. You understand that readings and advice shall not be used for diagnosing a mental health issue or for psychological counseling/therapy. I do not and I am not meant to replace a qualified health professional or mental health professional in anyway. Readings do not constitute for professional advice in anyway at all whatsoever. You are fully encouraged to and agree to seek out advice from a qualified health professional if you have a disorder/disease of any kind, are in a fragile mental state, or are suicidal. My advice and readings shall not be used in the place of professional legal, financial, medical or professional advice of any kind. You agree that no action or claim will be taken against me as a result of my readings or advice. You must be at least 18 years of age to receive a reading. I reserve the right to update these terms at anytime. By requesting and receiving a reading from me in anyway, you fully agree to be bound to these terms and conditions.

Hello Angelprotect999,

This is a wonderful offer, thank you!

My name is Lisa and I would like to know if I will meet a true mate soon?

Thank you for your time and best wishes in your learning process!

Pick me :) I'm Nicolette and i would like to know what direction i should go. Is that too general?

Hello and thanks for the offer! I am Laura, and I wonder if my husband will find support in true love soon (thereby freeing me)?

Sorry for the odd question, and thenks in advance!

Edited by Levendula Rozmaring

Im James, will i remarry? who?

Hello, I'm Jon.

A few months ago my Mum passed away, and I miss her terribly.

We had a rather minor argument just before she went, and I am so sorry. I worry that she suffered and hope she knew how much we loved her. My son was particularly close to his Grandma and he hasn't slept well since she died.

Is there anything of her that remains? - there was a very special place that she wanted me to scatter her ashes, but it might not be okay - is she happy with what I have done?.

hi I'm sean and my question is will I be forgiven

Thanks for your question.

Looking at this, I get a distinct feeling of pain. It looks as though in your past, you may have been involved with someone's injury—either mentally or physically. I'm seeing this person as a female, perhaps a mother figure, in desperate need of help. Around all of this upheaval there is something that's financially related, which I believe may have been the root cause of the issue. I see anger and despair around this particular woman. As for forgiveness, the people around you will eventually "forgive and forget," in other words, they will come to accept the event, rather than dwell on it. This will take a lot of time, but as of right now, I don't feel complete forgiveness being handed out. It certainly could in the future; just not right now.

I hope this helps.

• Like 1

Hello Angelprotect999,

This is a wonderful offer, thank you!

My name is Lisa and I would like to know if I will meet a true mate soon?

Thank you for your time and best wishes in your learning process!

I see a man with blondish type hair who looks to be in his 30s. The name I am receiving for him is Peter—he is a regularly built, but attractive man. He loves the outdoors and I see him being into bicycling, fishing, and what looks like motorsports of some kind. He has a love for children and he is either a father or an uncle. He often spends time with children and loves doing so. What it looks like, Lisa, is that you will meet him around December or January (the holiday season). He will going from door-to-door pitching sales for a certain product; it looks like something christmas-related, it looks like a gift package of some kind. When you two meet, the chemistry will be instant. He will know what's going on and will attempt to flirt with you and charm you. The problem I feel, may come from you. I sense some doubt during this occassion. "Not trusting a stranger," I hear from you. So doubting his intentions and then doubting yourself. For this reason, you may not recognize the opportunity and entirely miss it. But he is certainly an option for you. He would be romantic and even a bit "mushy" in his feelings for you; very sincere. If you run into a man like this around the holidays, please give him a chance.

I hope that helps and thank you!

Hi my name is Rudolph and my question is what is my financial prospects for the rest of this year?

There looks like a lot of industry around you for some reason. I'm seeing fisherman, mechanics, farmers, and specifically the city of Austin, Texas. It looks as though there will be some opportunity for you in the near future in this city, but I see you going from place to place aimlessly. Keep your eye open for two females with longer blonde/brown hair around this city—they are related to your financial success. Fostering a relationship with them may take awhile, but I believe it is key to your success. I see them located near the water surrounding Austin. If you're drawn to go to such a location, don't hesitate.

I hope this helps.

Edited by angelprotect999

I see a man with blondish type hair who looks to be in his 30s. The name I am receiving for him is Peter—he is a regularly built, but attractive man. He loves the outdoors and I see him being into bicycling, fishing, and what looks like motorsports of some kind. He has a love for children and he is either a father or an uncle. He often spends time with children and loves doing so. What it looks like, Lisa, is that you will meet him around December or January (the holiday season). He will going from door-to-door pitching sales for a certain product; it looks like something christmas-related, it looks like a gift package of some kind. When you two meet, the chemistry will be instant. He will know what's going on and will attempt to flirt with you and charm you. The problem I feel, may come from you. I sense some doubt during this occassion. "Not trusting a stranger," I hear from you. So doubting his intentions and then doubting yourself. For this reason, you may not recognize the opportunity and entirely miss it. But he is certainly an option for you. He would be romantic and even a bit "mushy" in his feelings for you; very sincere. If you run into a man like this around the holidays, please give him a chance.

I hope that helps and thank you!

Thank you so much, very interesting stuff! I will let you know what happens! :)

Pick me :) I'm Nicolette and i would like to know what direction i should go. Is that too general?

Nicolette,

The biggest thing I'm getting from you is that you're taking on way too many things at once, as though you're not really able to focus on one thing at a time. It's causing you frustration, like you're trying to be good or be successful with many things at once, but you can't really decide which one you'd like to pursue. I see a lot of jumping over hoops and obstacles, and going back to sqaure one. You're very intelligent and smart, and I'm receiving the advice for you to narrow down your options and go after the most important thing for you. So that is the direction, the aspect of your life that feels most important to you. Put the other things "behind the line" and choose one thing to focus on.

I hope that helped and thanks.

• Like 1

Hello, my name is Brenda. I would like to know if I am moving along the right path at this time. Thank you so much.

Hello! My name is Eileen. My question: Am I emotionally strong at this time in order to make decisions regarding what I feel is best for myself and children? Thank you!

Hello and thanks for the offer! I am Laura, and I wonder if my husband will find support in true love soon (thereby freeing me)?

Sorry for the odd question, and thenks in advance!

Your husband has an interest in what seems to be a list of women. It's something he may have been keeping his whole life or it may be just a mental list or fantasy. I didn't actually see him with a woman in the near future (other than you), but I do believe he as a fantasy of doing so. I see the name Theresa B. coming through for some reason. It could be a crush of his or someone he secretly admires. I also see him around football/watching games, and I also see him aggravating you quite a bit. He does care for you but just sort of expects you to put up with him and his antics. He didn't expect the marriage to turn out the way that it did (his words, not mine). Eventually, I believe he may struggle with money a bit in the future due to lack of action, but that could change of course.

I hope this helps.

• Like 1

Your husband has an interest in what seems to be a list of women. It's something he may have been keeping his whole life or it may be just a mental list or fantasy. I didn't actually see him with a woman in the near future (other than you), but I do believe he as a fantasy of doing so. I see the name Theresa B. coming through for some reason. It could be a crush of his or someone he secretly admires. I also see him around football/watching games, and I also see him aggravating you quite a bit. He does care for you but just sort of expects you to put up with him and his antics. He didn't expect the marriage to turn out the way that it did (his words, not mine). Eventually, I believe he may struggle with money a bit in the future due to lack of action, but that could change of course.

I hope this helps.

Dear Angelprotect, thank you for the reading! It is quite accurate in many ways, and I think I can provide you with some interesting pieces of feedback as well.

I suppose, that list you mentioned, might be his fantasy, therefore I cannot verify this. (Neither could I, actually, should it be his interest :)) The equivalent of the name Theresa is fairly rare in our language and age-group, since it is considered old-fashioned, but hey, who knows (other than you ) ;)

Reading about the games I thought first, this is a mistake, but then I realized there will be a European triathlon championship for the disabled in the near future, and he is going to broadcast it via Skype and internet radio; this might be what you have picked up, because otherwise he has no interest whatsoever in football or other games. And yes, he aggravates me many times, but not because of the games, more likely with his impassivity / lack of action AND his antics due to lack of money and/or possibilities. He blames just about everything on his disability, and expects life to deliver instantly whatever he wants -- then breaks down and blacks out emotionally, when life does not respond, or not the way he supposed.

And yes, he definitely didn't expect things to turn out as they did -- not even after having broken my trust and love towards himself.

Thanks again, have a good day and keep up your great service!

xxx

L

Im James, will i remarry? who?

James, I feel as though you are stuck on your life path. You're trying to find the right place to go, but because you haven't given yourself adequate time to heal and reflect on what's going on, you're stuck. At this time I do not see you remarrying, however, this is only based upon the current energy. I see you eventually going on a dating streak—meeting several different women and hoping they are the one. These women, although they will be attracted to you initially, I don't feel would be permanent mates. This is partly due to your energy being very closed off. Women can detect this and don't feel comfortable with it. This is why it's essential that you take a break and take some time for yourself. I see work around you and I believe there may be some work-related travel. You're preoccupied, I feel, with concerns related to money and it's causing you to have difficultly settling down with someone.

I hope this helps.

Please add me to your queue. thanks X

At this time, I am not accepting any further requests. Thank you for understanding.

• 7 months later...
  • The topic was locked