Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Star Wars News and Updates

Anomalocaris

Luke looks better than I expected. Mark Hamill used to look like death warmed over just a few years ago. I don't know if he had health problems or what.

Luke looks better than I expected. Mark Hamill used to look like death warmed over just a few years ago. I don't know if he had health problems or what.

The magic of make-up. Carrie Fisher looked terrible for a long, long time. I hope they gussy her up as well as they did Hamill.

You can cover up a lot with a robe, a hood and a beard... :tu:

• Like 1

I hope this is nothing more than a rumor, because while I was watching the prequels, I was having the silly feeling that everything was connected, like those annoying clichés present in the films of the Wachowskis brothers: Anakin built C-3PO, the connection between Boba Fett and the army of the Republic / first storntoopers, and the possibility, however theoretical, that Anakin was "son" of Plagueis / Sidious.

Is Diego Luna Playing Biggs Darklighter in ‘Star Wars: Rogue One’?

I got to read the script and subsequently I’ve seen half of it and I can tell you and the fans this, Honest to god, it is far and away probably going to be THE BEST Star Wars you’ve ever seen. … Well it’s beautifully made and it’s a wonderful story.

Drew Struzan Says ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Is Probably The Best ‘Star Wars’ Movie

Well, we'll have to wait and see if that statement is accurate.

• Like 1

Well, we'll have to wait and see if that statement is accurate.

The script and the finished movie can be too different things. Just look at the latest Fantastic Four movie. The script was Fantastic (pun intended) and the finished result... Not so much.

• Like 2

The script and the finished movie can be too different things. Just look at the latest Fantastic Four movie. The script was Fantastic (pun intended) and the finished result... Not so much.

Yep, some ideas sound good in theory, but the execution is another story

Okay, THIS LINK popped up on my Facebook feed earlier today, and it almost literally destroyed my mind. Had to double check the facts and everything and found out that they were absolutely spot on.

• Like 4

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I certainly hope it will be a good movie, and if it's the best Star Wars to date, then that's even better. However, until I actually see it, I going to keep my expectations a bit low just in case. It is, after all, and Abrams movie.

• Like 1

Okay, THIS LINK popped up on my Facebook feed earlier today, and it almost literally destroyed my mind. Had to double check the facts and everything and found out that they were absolutely spot on.

"Mind Blown" LOL.

• Like 2

"Mind Blown" LOL.

"Mind = Blown" was the exact comment I made on my Facebook feed when I shared it!
  • Like 2

After seeing this, I can't see Star Wars and Indiana Jones in the same way, anymore. Good find!

• Like 1

Of course he isn't, the last two Sith were dealt with by Skywalkers. Luke converted one who promptly tossed the other down a pit.

• Like 1

If that guy with the red sword is Ren, then where is Stimpy?

• Like 1