Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fear the Walking Dead

Merc14

It keeps going down in ratings, but it still has enough right now for it to be renewed for another season I think.

The thing about FTWD is that I don't care about any of the characters. The only one that I liked was Daniel and he's gone. The rest are annoying.  All I want to do is wash and cut Nick's hair.

I was more into the plane story than the actual show. 

• Like 2

It's certainly not as good as Walking Dead. And yeah, I'm not terribly invested in the characters. But it's much better than SyFy's Z Nation!    I thought introducing the Bro-migos and how that's played out added a bit more interesting plot/story arc. Much more interesting than the usual zombies. And the pharmacist who (apparently) is immune to the zombie virus

6 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I find it about as interesting as the original series. So, like, mainly 6/10 with a few 8/10 episodes scattered around (actually, that description also matches my love-life :D ).

Have to say I loved the son's solo episode though, and the other son looks likely to end up founding The Wolves or something - he's one sick puppy. Both stories are quite interesting I think but you're deluded if you think TWD has ever been anything more than mediocre. A bit of fun for a Sunday/Monday.

And I think you're deluded to put the two shows on an equal plane. Secret Santa is right in that the characters on FTWD aren't engaging. Daniel was until he was on his way out and the black gay guy was interesting until he was no longer mysterious. I dunno. I tried to like it and did for a while. It should have been a web series. I think they jumped the shark trying to ride the waves of TWD.

• Like 2

I think they missed the boat when they skipped the entire "this is how the world crumbles." story line and skipped right to where Rick basically woke up.  Stupid, lazy writing/production but certainly not the actor's fault.  It has improved but definitely not "Must watch TV."  I recommend Narcos on Netflix if you are looking for something to watch.  Great stuff.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

I just want Travis to say 'Look at the cactus Chris, just keep looking at the cactus'.

Chris is one sick puppy, would someone please put him down. 

• Like 1

On Sunday, September 04, 2016 at 11:15 PM, F3SS said:

2 episodes in. Does anybody care? I found myself barely watching while it's on. I'm calling cancellation after this season. It sucks.

Nope i gave up on it at the end of last season and havn't watched even a second this season...

What Merc said hits the nail on the head,we didn't get what we were supposed to out of it!No explanation,no beggining,no nothing really just a crappy "other" story.

It's like drinking your first light beer,it sucks and you never go back to it lol

• Like 2