Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fear the Walking Dead

Merc14

I think this show deserves its own thread and so will redirect for The Walking Dead thread to here. The Comic-con trailer is here and it looks great!

• Like 2

"The uploader has not made this content available in your country"! Presumably it's coded to the US alone. Here's a version that we Aussies (and anyone else unable to view it) can check it out :tu:

• Like 1

"The uploader has not made this content available in your country"! Presumably it's coded to the US alone. Here's a version that we Aussies (and anyone else unable to view it) can check it out :tu:

It's the same as ours in the US PA but your meida link in the TWD thread isn't available in the US..

Edited by Merc14

It's the same as ours in the US PA but your meida link in the TWD thread isn't available in the US..

Strange. I'll see if I can find another link, though since I'm in Australia it won't tell me if my post won't post in America.

Yay! I am glad you made a thread Merc!!! So excited for this new addition!

• Like 1

I'm afraid that I disagree. From what I have seen, FTWD looks corny..

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid that I disagree. From what I have seen, FTWD looks corny..

It definately feels different. Seems more fast-paced and "Hollywood" than The Walking Dead but I'm not sure corny is the word for it.

• 4 weeks later...

STarts in 20 minutes here on the east coast of the USA. The Talking Dead is on right now so switch over now!

I think it was a very good start. Interesting family involved here. I'm looking forward to seeing the development of the apocalypse in progress.

• Like 1

I think it was a very good start. Interesting family involved here. I'm looking forward to seeing the development of the apocalypse in progress.

Agreed and the fall will be scary.

• Like 2

Calvin bit someone. This is going to be a great ride.

Edited by Merc14

Calvin bit someone. This is going to be a great ride.

In the under the bridge scene? I don't think he actually got his teeth into anyone IMHO. I think it was just that close though.

In the under the bridge scene? I don't think he actually got his teeth into anyone IMHO. I think it was just that close though.

Yes, in the under the bridge scene it looks like he bit someone but very hard to tell. No one is expecting to get bit and even if bitten no one would think beyond the initial pain because they haven't a clue what is going on. I guess we'll find out in a week.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

I might be the only one dunno,but this shows first episode really dragged me in!

Even moreso than The Walking dead did!

in this day and age of crappy reality tv shows all over every network,i really am enjoying the AMC product!

• Like 3

Personally, I wish everyone would get over the 'zombie apocalypse' thing...I'm really getting quite bored of zombies.

Free to your opinion,but why comment on a thread dedicated to such things if you are bored of

it?

Seems like needless complaining to me...

• Like 4

Zombie stories have been done to death, haha, but when they're done well there's nothing boring about it.

• Like 2

I might be the only one dunno,but this shows first episode really dragged me in!

Even moreso than The Walking dead did!

in this day and age of crappy reality tv shows all over every network,i really am enjoying the AMC product!

It was funny to be on the inside looking out as we all know what is going on and the characters don't. They played on that the full 90 minutes and I, personally, enjoyed it and like the measured pace as they don't have to race to keep us interested. Looks to be a fun ride.

Personally, I wish everyone would get over the 'zombie apocalypse' thing...I'm really getting quite bored of zombies.

Aww, I love TWD series and it really isn't the zombies that make the series so popular, it is the story and how people develop faced with the end of civilization and how great actors, directors and producers can make you part of the story

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

Be hard not to find a story that hasn't been done to death, really.

Actually, I take the good part above back.

Actually enjoyed Z nation, and looking forward to the Army of Darkness series.

• Like 1

AoD series? I do recall seeing a teaser for an Evil Dead series not so long ago. Can't recall the channel. Btw, I never considered the evil deads zombie movies.

Not to complain but i really do want an explanation for why the dead all of a sudden lost the ability to climb,turn door knobs,and such...

I know i know the longer they blah blah blah but in recent seasons those who have just turned also lost those abilities.

Sorry i'm abit of a completeist lol...I need to know haha

• Like 1

Only two zombies on FWTD, Lill, so unfair!!! :w00t: