Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help needed, weird things happening.

Asdf123

This is my first time posting. I have a very weird and sad story to tell.

About couple of months ago some very weird things started happening to me and my close family and friends.

First i lost my job randomly without serious reason. Then i sprained my ankle about week later while running. I could not walk for weeks. When my leg started to heal my 43 yo mother got into motorcycle accident, she broke her leg really badly. She had two surgeries and she still cant walk. Soon after that my best friend sprained his ankcle really badly. He could'nt walk for a few weeks either. Then my other best friend got hit by a train, he survived and had minor injuries. Then my boyfriend randomly developed leg pain witch lasted days. No explenation. Weirdest part is that all of those leg injuries and sprains we all had were on the same leg and in the same area.

Meanwhile i got a new job and things were looking good. But i was wrong...

Month and a half later since the first incident my 48yo father got really sick unusually fast. He lapsed into hyperglycemic diabetic coma and died 2 days later in a hospital without regaining consciousness. He wasnt sick before and didnt have diabetes. Weirdest part was that he was working in another country and the town name in witch he was in a hospital literally has the name as my name is. I dont have a popular and commond name, in fact my name is very rare. And the date of his death is my birthday.

This is what happened before all of this.

I was working in a shopping mall. Randomly so called "psychic" or fortune teller came to the shop i was working at and asked me for money so she would tell my future and give me blessings. She was very obtrucive and i realized that she would not leave before i gave her some money. I didnt have much money and usually i'm kinda skeptic about these things. So i gave her a little money and she said some good things about me and so on. But i saw it on her face that she was unpleased with the amount of money i gave her. And then she left. I didnt think much of it.

Less than a week later i was fired randomly and sprained my ankle and the downward spiral began.

I know nothing cant make these things right. Nobody cant change the past but the reason i'm posting my story is that maybe somebody has experienced something similar or have some suggestions what i should do. I dont think its my imagination because there are too many coincidences.

• Like 2

I would not put too much belief into that "psychic" being the cause of your strange set of events... If she were truly as psychicly powerful as that she would have known that you

gave her what you could... And if she had the ability to 'curse' a person like that - she sure wasn't going about using it in a smart way...

Anyway... Welcome to UM - and sorry for your recent problems...

• Like 1

Dont p*** off gispies lol! Horror movies have thaught me that....

"Thinnnnner...."

but seriously...it's just a coincidence....or a gypsie curse! ;)

My experience is that Gypsy generally are rude people who have the best interests of others behind their own; they have a lot of bad karma.

They don't really pull stunts like this.

I cant really say there is an explanation to everything or even if it is related, stay positive and try to be happy about the small things, coffee, food, friends, strangers, work, etc. Happiness is exactly the medicine you need.

Edited by MeOnlyMe

Bottom line: you will never know why these events happened so close together, so there really is no point in worrying about that. Try to focus on positive practical ways of getting your life back on track.

• Like 1

It is all ways easier to have something, or someone, to blame for bad luck.

Especially when things happen so close together. Anyone in that situation looks for answers. I think you found yours. ( made an answer for it )

I have been through worse, and I understand, this is life. It is not some curse someone put on me.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 3

I think it's possible (but dont know for 100% certain) that people can infect others with their presense. Maybe she infected you at the mall. If it's that, the best I know is just be good. Altruistic, happy, things like that. Remember we're all unique, there's something "holy", "the most real" in each one of us, in all living beings, our core.

Coincidences can and do happen for no particular reason. You can always invent a reason, but the only reason in life is to learn and evolve (grow) and be good. There's just things that hinder that, and things that support that. This was clearly the former, hindrance.

Why these things happen, if she did this intentionally? People are misguided, lack of sight on reality, they only see their own plight and shut their eyes out of certain things around them. They spend more energy through their mouth than ears, through their hands than minds, when they should do the opposite, to better everyone's life, including their own.

• Like 3

I'm so sorry this has happened to you. Do you or anyone in your circle of friends and family listen to your intuitive voices? The truth is we are all psychic to an extent, if we choose to be. Sometimes there's consequences when we don't listen to our true selves.

How we deal with tragedy defines who we are. I hope you find the answers you are searching for. Good luck in your journey!

• Like 2

Sometimes when we focus on only the negative we self-fulfill that by only seeing whats negative and connect those incidents together however thin the evidence. Try going back in your mind over that same time frame and see if there were any positive experiences you are ignoring.

If you truly feel there is some negative energy clinging to you and affecting your life and the lives of those around you, I'm sure you can find directions somewhere on the internet for using sage to cleanse you and your environment. Maybe that would give your some sense of protection or closure.

• Like 1

People often wonder if there are connections where there are none. It is just human nature to wonder about such things.

A common thing people wonder about is clustering. When there are events that seem to happen close together, either in distance or time, we tend to think that there might be a connection. Do we wonder about long gaps in which nothing stands out? We should, but almost never do.

Part of the problem is that people are really, really bad at thinking about randomness. We have a tendency to think that being well spread out means being random. Not so. That is being uniform, not random. So when several things happen together we think that there is something not random happening. Actually, it means that the uniformity we expect is not there. It certainly does not mean that the events are no longer random.

Asdf123, you experienced a series of bad events that happened close together in time. Each one hits on the next one and feels all the worse. Of all of these events I think that encountering the Gypsy actually was not so bad. You managed to get rid of trouble for little cash. Had you forked over more cash then that too would have been a bad item.

I don't think Asdf123 is coming back to discuss this further. :hmm:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Thank you all for your answers, i red them while you answered back in 2015 and it really made me happier. 2015 was really bad year for me. All those situations made me really unhappy and axious person. Now is the year 2017 and I am completely different person since my fathers death and my mothers accident. I have a degree in IT and i am happy where i am today, i have my own house and a car and a good job. I think that whenever bad things happen to anyone there are good things coming after. YOU just need to live through it. I am living to tell the happy tale :) And i am going to get married soon to my loving companion who was with me the whole time.

Edited by Asdf123
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Asdf123 said:

Thank you all for your answers, i red them while you answered back in 2015 and it really made me happier. 2015 was really bad year for me. All those situations made me really unhappy and axious person. Now is the year 2017 and I am completely different person since my fathers death and my mothers accident. I have a degree in IT and i am happy where i am today, i have my own house and a car and a good job. I think that whenever bad things happen to anyone there are good things coming after. YOU just need to live through it. I am living to tell the happy tale :) And i am going to get married soon to my loving companion who was with me the whole time.

Glad to hear you have passed the bad stage. i hope now you realise it had nothing to do with the woman who tried to get money from you. There are no curses, but there can be times when bad things happen all around the same time......thats the way life is for some. 

Wish you all the best for the future and a happy marriage and stay away from believing all that curse stuff, it just makes things worse believing it may be real, as some people see what is actually a normal event or easily resolvable event, as the curse and this can cloud their mind on how to progress naturally or \ and logically.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I might recommend looking into a paranormal investigator. You never know. They might be able to at least give u an explanation.

On Saturday, May 06, 2017 at 5:57 PM, Asdf123 said:

Thank you for sharing your blessings with us.

Also thanks to all those who helped you in 2015 including the few here.

She has basically called upon other spirits or a spirit to cause you pain and suffering in any way, shape are form, from personal to family. The only way to rid yourself of this is thru religion, asking help from Angels, not just a guardian Angel. If you are of a religious Christian faith. They will fend off and even  fight these spiritual and /or most likely demonic evil spirits to protect you and those you care about. All you have to do is just ask for Gods Angels to help and protect you. And they will tire of this (The evil spirits/demons) as they can not defeat an Angel much less Angels. And you will see the difference soon after. Just ask them to protect your family and friends, all that are effected by this.