Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man Cut Up Parents With Chainsaw...

Michelle

Sources say a Hixson man cut up parents with a chainsaw. Phillip Bradowski first said his parents went to a funeral.

A 22-year-old Hixson man cut up his parents with a chainsaw after shooting them, sources close to the case say.

Phillip Badowski has confessed to killing both his parents, 47-year-old Chester A. Badowski Jr. and 46-year-old Christine Bradowski after first saying they were not at home. After the bodies were found in the upscale home at 6409 Fox Den Lane, he later changed his story.

Sources said Bradowski first cut up his mother with a chainsaw and was in the process of cutting up his father when the police arrived.

He allegedly was going to put the dismembered bodies in some sort of container. He had some candles burning near where the bodies were found.

The young Bradowski had had a number of run-ins with the law. He was due to appear before General Sessions Court Judge Ron Durby on Dec. 10-next Friday. Now he is facing charges of first degree murder and abuse of a corpes at that hearing at 8:30 a.m.

Bradowski faced a hearing on revoking probation for an earlier conviction on possession of drug paraphernalia. He has also had charges of driving without a license, driving on a revoked license, speeding, running a stop sign, and operating a boat without a license.

A little before 11 a.m. on Thursday officers had responded to the Bradowski home to check on the well-being of the residents. Co-workers of the Bradowski family arrived there to check on them after neither of them showed up for work and neither had called in sick.

A concerned neighbor came to the officers and said she had a key if they needed in. The officers knocked on the door several times and got no response. They also noticed that both of the Bradowskis' cars were parked in the driveway.

The decision was made to make an entry. Once they did so Phillip met them coming from the upstairs portion of the house.

Sgt. Tom Layne said, Phillip told the officers that there was not anyone else at home and that his parents had gone out of town for a funeral. The officers asked if they could look around because they could smell smoke coming from upstairs. Phillip told them that would be fine.

When they went upstairs, they discovered two bodies, one male and one female (the smoke smell was coming from several candles burning). Phillip was taken into custody and transported to Police Service Center for questioning.

"Late Thursday, Phillip changed his story from having no idea why police came to the family home to making a full confession of killing both his parents."

The Badowski couple had just returned from a mission trip to Haiti.

Source is Chattanoogan.com

Michelle

Is this from the Chattanooga area? I live within 2 hours or less from there. In fact sometimes it is easier to catch a flight out of there for me than to go into Atlanta airport. That is sick, another example of the sickness that is spreading through out not only this country but the world as well.

Yes twp...it's an area in the northern part of Chattanooga across the Chickamauga Damn.

Oooopppps, local humor there... you don't want to drive over the damn dam at certain times of the day.

I think the sickness that is spreading has a lot to do with the meth.

Edited by Michelle

I'm wondering what his motives were and what lead him to murder his parents.

Possibly an arguement with his family...drunk at the time of the double murders...money...

There's was a similar double murder in Brandon, Manitoba. The guy killed his parents who were well-known doctors.

Sometimes, it's best to runaway from a problem if you feel you're going to kill the problem, entirely.

Sometimes, it's best to runaway from a problem if you feel you're going to kill the problem, entirely.

You think? ......

Possibly an arguement with his family...drunk at the time of the double murders...money...

If you check out is rap sheet it shows he's been in trouble for drug paraphenalia and just about everything else, odds are he wasn't drunk, he was hopped up on something......

Art, I have to agree with you. Unfortunately, I've had to deal with one of my own family members that was deep into meth. When I told him he was either going to get help or go to jail he threatened to kill me. It took four years to get him and most of his drug ring put away and I was in fear of my life every day. Now he's out of jail and I hope he's doing well, but I can't have anything to do with him for now. sad.gif

Edited by Michelle

I feel sorry for you Michelle. sad.gif One of my uncles isn't right in the head, he just walks into houses like they're his and stuff like that.

Aaaawww that's sweet Dog Demon. That's just the sort of thing he would have said before he got into meth. crying.gif Just remember that, if you ever think of trying it, okay? thumbsup.gif

Dont you just love being a member of the human race!!?!?

Unfortunate. Though not surprising...things like this have been happening for thousands of years.

Besides who here hasn't considered killin' their parents at some point tongue.gif

Besides who here hasn't considered killin' their parents at some point

I for one have never, even in my dreams, considered killing my Mom or Dad. In fact I would nominate them for sainthood if it was in my power to do so.

That statement was uncalled for Hotoke. It does not happen just in America and if you think it does your ignorance is showing.

Hotoke

Hello, I am not sure where in nirvana you live but in the real world people have been killing each other for as long as there have been people. India correct, wasn't there a lot of blood shed during the transition from British rule to home rule. Despite to best efforts of Ghandi......

This chain saw carrying butt head should be chopped up with the same chain saw. But, you cry, he did not kill with the chain saw. Yes, I respond, you are correct. I also add who cares. Lets just skip the shooting part and move straight to the chain saw, and lets do it in public. I will provide the gas and the beer.

This chain saw carrying butt head should be chopped up with the same chain saw. But, you cry, he did not kill with the chain saw. Yes, I respond, you are correct. I also add who cares. Lets just skip the shooting part and move straight to the chain saw, and lets do it in public. I will provide the gas and the beer.

385370[/snapback]

Edited by Hotoke

OMG, here's an update...

Badowski says killed parents because "God told me to"

Said he had a conflict with them the night before.

Phillip Badowski told police he killed his parent because "God told me to," according to testimony at his preliminary hearing in General Sessions Court Friday morning.

The 22 year-old Hixson man calmly told of shooting his parents with a 30-30 Winchester rifle, then dismembering them. He said he shot his father first as he lay in bed, then shot his mother after she screamed and struggled with him.

He became emotional near the end, saying, "That's the story. I'm not dreaming this, am I?"

He asked officers, "You're not going to tell my sister and brother about this are you?"

The sister, 19 year-old Jennifer, and brother, 24-year-old Russell sat on the front row of the courtroom.

Judge Bob Moon bound the case to the grand jury on no bond.

Chattanooga Police officer Johnny Rogers said he was called to 6409 Fox Den lane on Big Ridge late in the morning of Dec. 2 after co-workers of Chet and Christina Badowski became concerned that they had not shown up for work and had not called in.

He said two co-workers of the couple flagged him down at the upscale home off Riverchase Road. He said they told him they had been unable to get anyone to the door.

The officer said a neighbor supplied a key, and he and Officer Micheal Hart went inside after looking in all the windows and knocking at the door for about two minute.

He said Phillip came halfway down the stair and said, "Hey, what's going on?"

The officer said Badowski said his grandmother had died, and he had taken his parents to the airport earlire that morning.

Officer Rogers asked if they could look around, and Badowski to them, "Go ahead." He found that a bedroom door was locked upstairs and a garage door was locked.

He said Badowski told them his parents kept the door locked because he had a drug problem and they didn't want him in the room.

The officer said he checked with neighbors and asked if it was unusual for the couple to lock their bedroom door. He said Officer Hart then went into the bedroom, then came down and took Badowski into custody.

Officer Rogers said he went up to the bedroom and saw the father's body on the bed next to a chainsaw. He also said, "I saw body parts in the bathroom. It was very gruesome. We backed out."

He said they did a check through the rest of the house to look for other victims after seeing large pictures of the brother and sister in the living room.

Officer Rogers said he then got inside the locked garage door and spotted a large metal container on the floor. He said it was beer.

The officer said he shined the flashlight inside to see what the object was. He said, "It was a head." He said it was the head of Mrs. Badowski.

Officer Hart said he became suspicious of Badowski' story about the grandmother dying after spotting the father's cellphone at the house. He said he believed he would have taken that with him if he had left town.

He said he also saw a spot of blood near the jaw of Badowski.

He said co-workers and neighbors had told him and Officer Rogers, "You need to go look inside that room."

He said as he went toward the bedroom he smelled an odor like a burnt motor.

Officer Hart told of finding the father's body with a towel over the face and apparent saw marks above the knee.

disgust.gif The unofficial story from people that know the family say that he was into meth. I have seen that stuff ruin more lives than I care to think about. Talk about WMD... meth is swiftly becoming one. disgust.gif

wow, that is just gruesome........I don't think I'll even look at this thread anymore..........

I know it is Art, I just really want to try to get the point across to ANYBODY and EVERYBODY just how bad meth is. It has cost, personally, and my family a lot. It is one of the most addictive drugs that can be made from everyday household items and the police have even made a special task force just for meth. sad.gif

I'm not opposed to a little pot or maybe even a lot. Hell, I fried some of my own brain cells,but it is nothing compaired to what is out ther now. sad.gif

• Like 1