Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ALL Types of Kinesis

psychicpowersarenice

WE die everyday???Ewwwww sorry, I didn't know! But actually if that is all true.......that like even if 98% is alive and 2% dead........then we are living AND dying everyday! sad.gif

413712[/snapback]

Our skin cells die every day grin2.gif . But was that a response to your above post?

And if what dust said about what Insight said was true, that we get closer to death everyday, doesn't it actually happen unless we are immortal? tic-toc-tic-toc...just wasted a few seconds of my life right there.

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Insight

• psychicpowersarenice

• Fatal Fury

• Leviathon

WE die everyday???Ewwwww sorry, I didn't know! But actually if that is all true.......that like even if 98% is alive and 2% dead........then we are living AND dying everyday! sad.gif

413712[/snapback]

Our skin cells die every day grin2.gif . But was that a response to your above post?

And if what dust said about what Insight said was true, that we get closer to death everyday, doesn't it actually happen unless we are immortal? tic-toc-tic-toc...just wasted a few seconds of my life right there.

413934[/snapback]

That's what i said, it's not a Big deal

and, did i say something about immortality? i think i did........

anyway, live life to the fullest, you never know when you might die, i kno, it's gruesome, but it's true, never forget this unless your immortal, in which case, you could start a new topic on belief in that, or there may be one out there somewhere.........

i'm gonna waste away maeninglessly sad.gif , someday, unless i become FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm immortal.

No man can be my equal.

I have inside me blood of kings.

With all the slow chatting happening here it looks like we can safely say good by to this one.

If you feel the need to discuss dying skin cells please do it somewhere else.