Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thiaoouba Prophecy

Paranomali

Hey everyone.

I am rereading a book by Michel Desmarquet. It was originally called Abduction to the ninth planet but is now known as the Thiaoouba Prophecy. Michel believes he was taken by a race of aliens and shown out of this world stuff, including other creatures on other planets and the body of jesus. He claims it is all true and basically the message he's trying to get out is we should look after the planet and ourselves.

Has anybody else read this book? I would love to chat to some others about it. When you search for him, there isn't much about it being a hoax or anything and generally people believe his account.

Personally, the story is fantastic, even if it is ficticious, it's so imaginative. Could it be true? Thoughts?

I read this book, interesting concept, has some great insights to ways to improve conditions here on earth. But true? Not sure about that one.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

ok just joined and see this is from 2015 - just read the book once and on second time - MD says he is not a writer and the history given him from the aliens is too much to maybe NOT be true  - not only the sci-fi material spaceship stuff but the whole old history of beings coming to planet earth - pretty hard to make it up if he claims on the first pages that he didn't make it up

beings from planet Hebra crashed about 12,000 years ago - and also 1.3 million and 350 and 200,000 years ago

anyway this thread is a year old - and only 2 comments so I am thinking not much feedback here maybe i am wrong

steve

anyway - am taking it at full face value and it has blown me away - he mentions to read it 3 times minimum - am on like 2.5 times but still finding stuff - like the cocoon around earth that goes 7x the speed of like the filter or block stuff  - some very heavy insights that IMO MD did not come up with on his own

let me know 

Why anyone would believe this is beyond me. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, steve wright said:

ok just joined and see this is from 2015 - just read the book once and on second time - MD says he is not a writer and the history given him from the aliens is too much to maybe NOT be true  - not only the sci-fi material spaceship stuff but the whole old history of beings coming to planet earth - pretty hard to make it up if he claims on the first pages that he didn't make it up

beings from planet Hebra crashed about 12,000 years ago - and also 1.3 million and 350 and 200,000 years ago

anyway this thread is a year old - and only 2 comments so I am thinking not much feedback here maybe i am wrong

steve

What? :huh:

On 11/29/2016 at 3:53 AM, Likely Guy said:

What? :huh:

ok ok maybe he did make it all up  - but it is pretty far out there and he says he isn't a sci-fi writer - it is only a 183 page pdf book  - anyway - i read it and it is good sci-fi but a lot more is going on than a made up sci-fi story  - in my opinion  - and the alien beings are a lot more spiritually advanced than we are - even tho they have interstellar crafts - but yah maybe fake - maybe not who knows right? 

On 11/28/2016 at 11:44 PM, ChaosRose said:

Why anyone would believe this is beyond me. 

so what is so unbelievable about it ? would like to hear  - did you read it ? just curious 

So basically you believe what he says at face value just because he says it is true? What if a 90-year old Chinese man approached you and claimed that he is actually Elvis, and said to believe him because it was true? Would you believe him just because he said so? I hope you realize how ridiculous this all is. I think you need to apply some common sense here.

16 hours ago, Carnoferox said:

So basically you believe what he says at face value just because he says it is true? What if a 90-year old Chinese man approached you and claimed that he is actually Elvis, and said to believe him because it was true? Would you believe him just because he said so? I hope you realize how ridiculous this all is. I think you need to apply some common sense here.

no ok your'e right - shouldn't believe on face value never - I did read the 183 pages - was not some blockbuster sci-fi book and I have read a lot of sci-fi in my 58 years. will apply massive amounts of common sense - first - whether true or not there is some amazing insights in it.. not just the superficial trip in a spacecraft but the history that is supposedly imparted by the "aliens" to him - going back 1.3 million years on earth history - which of course there is no real proof of... then the Astral body trip and other details that were given to him by this "higher being" race - and they say they are guardians of the planet earth and all the details - changing their size so they can live on earth when necessary - and they say it has been necessary a lot more lately... dropping down into a parallel dimension so as to not be seen to visit - seriously sounds like a higher race that is "friendly" and not malevolent and watching us human beans go at it ...anyway it is a far fetched 183 page pdf free download... but lots of info true or false - up to each one to take it or leave it - yes lots of "alien abduction" books but this is not an "abduction" this was done as a learning 10 days trip and he was to come back and report dilligently on everything that he saw, heard and was told about things..anyway - maybe true - maybe fiction - but I don't think it was done for money or fame... whether true or not is up to anyone to fathom out for themselves... did you read it?

if a 90 year old chinese man told me he was Elvis I would have have to say "no ****, really?" and "ok then sing Blue swede shoes"  but Michel Desmarques already has written it all down in the book and has some youtube lectures you can watch , yah hard to say if true or not - but some pretty amazing stuff in the book wether true or not that defies just a basic guy making it up  -