Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO .. ?

Lanka

Saw this in Face Book . I do not know whether it is photo shopped or not.. But I think it is bit difficult to do it with that electrical wires ......

Translation from Malay... This picture was taken in front of Hospitel BCS at 1-10-2015 .. really surprising ... like UFO ship .

https://www.facebook...&type=3

post-70655-0-44657600-1443950514_thumb.j

Edited by Lanka

i dont know about photo shop so i cant really say . With this big thing in the sky and no one looking up ??? i dont know ...

• Like 2

Fake, something that size would be occluding the clouds around it, they'd be a lot darker beneath the "saucer".

Also, the bloke near the gate would be looking up.

• Like 4

Quite clearly fake, the space ship is clearly taken from the film independence day with plenty of bleaching and contrast adjustment.

Google image independence day film, 3rd picture.

• Like 5

Saw this in Face Book . I do not know whether it is photo shopped or not.. But I think it is bit difficult to do it with that electrical wires ......

Translation from Malay... This picture was taken in front of Hospitel BCS at 1-10-2015 .. really surprising ... like UFO ship .

No one's needed wires since the invention of photoshop. And do you really think that something that big could appear on earth and you wouldn't hear it on the news??

• Like 4

Why would aliens partly conceal their spaceship?

The "space craft" looks suspiciously like a sceen shot from independence day.

If you really want to fake a photo, at least have the common decency to make an effort. :innocent:

• Like 5

I do not know whether it is photo shopped or not.. But I think it is bit difficult to do it with that electrical wires ......

.. really surprising ... like UFO ship .

It's a photoshop - and no wires were required with this one - and nope - it's not that surprising Lanka.

Here is another little fake one from photoshop - looks like the same mothership used..... as in your FB link.

Vship.png

• Like 5

No one's needed wires since the invention of photoshop. And do you really think that something that big could appear on earth and you wouldn't hear it on the news??

Yeah, well, seems standards have fallen (I didn't know that was even possible).

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

I don't 'Face-plant-book', so I would ask the OP - is this presented as real, and is the source page you linked to, the original owner of the image? Either way, will you now be going back to question their motives and perhaps ask them to apologise for lying/hoaxing?

Saw this in Face Book . I do not know whether it is photo shopped or not..

Now you know.

• Like 2

I have one, real deal

jumbo_and_mumbo.jpg

No electrical wires, I swear...

:whistle:

Get outta here!! that aeroplane is so not real. :no:

• Like 5

can we delete this now?

i dont know about photo shop so i cant really say . With this big thing in the sky and no one looking up ??? i dont know ...

That's exactly what I was going to say.....

Back window of the car in front of the picture taker shows very few clouds, unlike where the spaceship is.

While that is a good observation, the problem is that the window angle is such that what you are seeing is behind and just above the location of the camera - we are not seeing the area near the horribly fake ufo in the glass. So it is possible that the sky is indeed half clear and half cloudy...

The main problems are:

- it is identifiably a spaceship from a scifi movie

- it is clearly in broad daylight in a heavily populated area, yet this is the only image and there is not a single other report??

It's just silly, not even worthy of the terms 'fake' or 'hoax'...

Get outta here!! that aeroplane is so not real. :no:

Enterprise observing chemtrailing aircraft? Enterprise sprayed it with vinegar right after the photo was taken. :w00t:

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

Fake, something that size would be occluding the clouds around it, they'd be a lot darker beneath the "saucer".

Also, the bloke near the gate would be looking up.

Quite clearly fake, the space ship is clearly taken from the film independence day with plenty of bleaching and contrast adjustment.

Google image independence day film, 3rd picture.

^ What they wrote.