Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girl 'possessed' after using Ouija board app

UM-Bot

I guess it doesn't matter if you are using a mobile app or an actual wooden board, opening oneself too much to negative influences can be dangerous for some people. I am not saying this was an evil entity but it's a strange fit, even the medical team had difficulties restraining her. So even if this was psychiatrical and not necesserely occult in nature, it shows that vulnerable and suggestible individuals should stay away from the Oui of ja and other means of spirit communication.

Edited by Sam.
  • Like 2

To Sam I agree, because even I think the Ouija board has all the arcane trappings of an 80s troll doll, people that are not mentally or emotionally... "solid" I'll say, can become obsessed or semi-traumatized, if their imagination runs away with them and they get into a constant period of anxiety, etc. Those people do not need to even think about being around Ouija boards, even if THEY don't believe they work - as I know from my own depression and anxiety, just because in your head you know when something isn't reasonable, your body and brain chemistry is not obligated to behave according to your rational judgment.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You should watch what happens when you blindfold the guys using the Ouija Board - then flip it upside down without them knowing it. It's hilarious!!! :su

• Like 1