Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Guns Save Lives (Part 2)

F3SS

On 7/4/2017 at 4:33 PM, .ZZ. said:

April

That happened July 7 2016 not "a few days ago"

Stop using facts!!!  Facts have no place in a discussion where someone can become emotional! Don't you understand that-??? What is wrong with you? :o

Don't make me have to start posting in cranberry colored font. :angry: You know I will!

:lol:

Edited by Menhir
  • Haha 2

On 7/5/2017 at 11:07 AM, Sweetpumper said:

Aw jeeze...now you done gone and done it.  Wait for it: "somebody" :rolleyes: is going to come flying on here and start screeching about how

"White European expansionists came here and TOOK THAT BEAR'S COUNTRY away from his ursine ancestors just because they don't like Black and Brown bears!  They don't even think black and brown bears are people but treat them like animals and put them in cages!"

And then they'll start screaming about fighting for the right to ARM BEARS!    

:D

Edited by Menhir
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, aztek said:

Woman Shoots Man Trying to Take SUV With Kids

DALLAS (AP) — Dallas police say a woman shot a man in the head who was trying to steal her sport utility vehicle with her two children inside.

Police say the suspect got into the women's vehicle late Wednesday night in a gas station parking lot.

Police say the woman jumped in the vehicle and told the suspect to stop. When he did not, the woman pulled a gun from her glove box and shot the man once in the head. The vehicle then crashed into a telephone pole.

Police say the suspect was taken to a hospital and is in serious but stable condition.

Police say the women and her children were not injured in the incident.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/texas/articles/2018-07-05/dallas-police-woman-shoots-man-trying-to-take-suv-with-kids

I like this from the complete article:

In an interview with Dallas television station KDFW , Michelle Booker-Hicks said she fired only one shot but she almost wished she would have emptied the whole clip.

"I'm not a killer but I do believe in defending what's mine," she said. "I hope that woke him up."

LOL That woman explains why so many liberal "men" are suffering from 'Low T'; she has more 'T' than ten liberal "men" and there was none left for them.  Ha!

• Thanks 1