Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Back To The Future Pt. 2

Hawken

I'm sure most of us have seen the Back To the Future movies starring Michael J Fox.

But in Part 2 of the sequels, Marty time travels to the year 2015 and finds out that the

Cubs won the world series. Well, here it is 2015 and the cubbies are looking good for

their chance at the world series. Yes, I know the Cubs have a reputation for choking

in the playoffs but there is always that glimmer of hope.

http://youtu.be/ADXs2C4Vmho

• Like 1

I watched it a few days ago and realized how strange it was...

I'm not much of a baseball fan anymore but when i was younger i was a huge cubs fan,i hope they pull it off!!!

• Like 1

Well, the Cubbies aren't getting off to a good start. Lost to the Metz in game 1 by a score of 4-2.

Though it was a great play by Harvey of the Metz when the ball hit him in the back but managed to

throw out a cub player on 1st base.

• 1 month later...

I wonder if the Cubs will ever win the World Series in my lifetime.

I'm only 36 years of age. So if I die in my 80's, It'll give the Cubs plenty of time, plenty of decades, to win the World Series during my lifetime.

• Like 1

I wonder if the Cubs will ever win the World Series in my lifetime.

I'm only 36 years of age. So if I die in my 80's, It'll give the Cubs plenty of time, plenty of decades, to win the World Series during my lifetime.

The White Sox are actually a better team in Chicago and won more world series then the Cubs but the Cubs are more

popular in the Windy City. They have sell out crowds most everyday during the season and the fans are loyal.

I always wondered if the Cubs did go to the World series (and won) if that popularity would dwindle over time and that would

be an owners nightmare. They count on the Cubs current status to roll in the dough.

Sadly, the Cubs were swept in the 2015 NLCS. :no: On Back to the Future II, their World Series opponent was...Miami (a Gator logo) of the AL. 3 things about that in real life: the Miami Marlins of the NL. There's an AL team in Tampa known as the Rays.

• 10 months later...

It's 2016 and the Cubs are in the world series. The last time was 1945 and haven't won a series since 1908.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Where's my Mattel Electronics Hoverboard?

Win_a_Hoverboard.jpg