Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Little Green Guy Book

Mark One

Has anyone read through this small book? It contains brief descriptions of various races, their craft, some alleged real images with depictions for the rest and other interesting tit-bits of info such as the Catholic church destroying artwork that contained UFOs.

Click the link and scroll down for the online PDF version.

http://www.veteranst...green-guy-book/

Edited by Mark One
  • Like 1

I would not endow that book with too much credit.

While I'm not familiar with the tome in question, this sounds like it should be a wonderful understatement!

• Like 1

just by reading the pages with specifics of the so called alien races reminds me of similar stuff i used to make when i was 9 years older.

speaking of which page 19 is depicting actress Virginia Hey from the tv series farscape. Is she alien ?

...piece of junk....

Edited by qxcontinuum

speaking of which page 19 is depicting actress Virginia Hey from the tv series farscape. Is she alien ?

...piece of junk....

Nah... she's just Strayan.

Funny. it says "Lang" were last spotted in New Zealand 2006

Dang, way back in the late 70's, early 80's, I kept a little notebook of all the alien races I'd invented too, I was maybe 5th or 6th grade. I drew each one out and had a little description for them. I sure wish I would have kept it, as it's better than these aliens!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

The reptile humanoid in the photo on page 7 is fake. Reptiles don't have earlobes as earlobes are exclusively a mammalian feature.