Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Getting Older

Michelle

11. My 'get up and go', got up and left.

My step-dad used to say that all of the time! :lol:

• Like 3

I can debunk #10. There was a recent study of the reason people forget what they walked into a room to get. Unfortunately, I forgot what that was, but there was a thread about it here. :lol:

All I know is that it's been happening to me since I was a teen...at least.

• Like 6

I can debunk #10. There was a recent study of the reason people forget what they walked into a room to get. Unfortunately, I forgot what that was, but there was a thread about it here. :lol:

All I know is that it's been happening to me since I was a teen...at least.

I don't remember that.

• Like 6

Related to #10, someone said that my memory is located in my butt because everytime I sit down I remember what I got up for.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 8

I see nothing wrong with talking to yourself. After all, if you don't find your conversation interesting how can you expect others to? :D

• Like 4

You look in the fridge and think, now why the 'ell did I put the sugar in there

• Like 5

You lose your cell phone , look all over the house , then ring your phone from your land line , and it rings in your hand , now where did I put my specs .....?????

• Like 4

You lose your cell phone , look all over the house , then ring your phone from your land line , and it rings in your hand , now where did I put my specs .....?????

.... If you have a land line.....

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

You walk into an antique store to browse around. The whole time you're saying to yourself, "I remember those".

• Like 4

Unfortunately, I can relate to all on the list.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

AS I AGE, I REALIZE THAT

My parents did know what they were talking about, and I did not, And I would go through the same things with my kids.

I called my Mom and Dad recently to apologize. I also sent my Dad $20.00 bucks because we made a bet when I was 13.

I swore that by the age of 21 I would be a trucker and own my own rig with a sleeping birth and be traveling the world.

Since I'm 45 and see no rig in my driveway I figured it was time to pay up. :yes:

• Like 7