Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis experience

telekinetic

Hey, i just wanted to tell you all a little about what i can do. First off, i am new here. This is my first time being here and i haven't even posted or looked around. but here is my story:

One day me and some of my friends were rough playin outside. and me and this dude was fighting and it was extreme. I mean movie-extreme, flips off tables, poles, etc... Me and him always do this. And when we were fighting, i was going to hit him in the stomach but before i could hit him, he went flying back about 7 or 8 feet. he was stunned for a minute or two and limped up. I accidentally broke 2 of his floating ribs and 1 other. This was one of my first experiences.

I wanted to know how i did this so i went online researching what was going on. And i came across this. Well, what does this sound to everyone?

Other inccidents happened to me. For example, premonitions, astral projecting in dreams, etc... I come from a...strange family. But the last premonition that i had was really crazy. It was when i was online. I saw this picture online and it was about an ancient template that they found over in the middle east. and when i printed it out i was looking at it and something hit me. It was about a lil boy walking up the middle of a gathering with the timplate(s) and there was an earthquake and the building fell down and that is when I snapped out of it.

There are other incidents of astral projection but I have to go right now.

So did I come to the right place about this stuff?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceyKC

• loganXman

• Loonboy

• Mystify

Hi Telekinetic!

Welcome to the forum. wavey.gif

We discuss just about everything here, so yes,

I think you came to the right place.

Now that you've registered, you should check

out other people's experiences. AND, there

will be more in reply to yours.

Hope you like it here. smile.gif

Welcome aboard!

I can't exactly say i myself have had the pleasure or displeasure of telekinesis but would be enthrawled to hear more of you experiences, as i'm most of the other forum users here.

Don't be shy...

i agree with mystify,

dont be shy at all. keep us posted. if i were u, i would try to control it and practice it.

welcome aboard , its nice to know that there are some other people out there that experience similar things to me i only have dreams , like one time i dream't about an earthquake 2 days later it was on the news, i already thought it had happend before it did, whats all that about i just dont know . i dont tell my hubby, he thinks im strange enough. anyway welcome biggrin.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I understand that you might have been a little frightend about this but as whith any other power or ability you can learn to controle it. I have had a very similar experianse as the one you told uss about.

Read my topic for furter information.