Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ahmed "the Clock Maker" Suing for $15M

Dark_Grey

23 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

So if (To use the Malaysian government as an example), if 10 of the 222 members of your Parliament wrote a letter that someone was being mistreated, would it evolve into a major scandal, and would the opinion of those 10 be reason enough to support a trial?

That would be left to that 'someone' in question, whether they chooses to pursue it or not, and the Courts, based on the provisions of the Law available ...

~

Edited by third_eye
apologies ... still half asleep

10 hours ago, aztek said:

i hope he, and his father get deported and banned from entering usa ever again.  i do not feel like waiting for him to build real bomb next time. maybe his "skills" will be better appreciated in South East Australia. 

OI! That's where I live!

2 hours ago, third_eye said:

That would be left to that 'someone' in question, whether they chooses to pursue it or not, and the Courts, based on the provisions of the Law available ...

~

Why, in heavens name, didn't they sue for that reason, then, rather than for defamation?   Seems to me the lawyer would go for the strongest case she had or sue on both counts if it was such a sure thing.  Why didn't she?  Also, why try and appeal the decision and not just sue for a rights violation?

Edited by Merc14

On 5/30/2017 at 5:41 AM, Merc14 said:

Why, in heavens name, didn't they sue for that reason, then, rather than for defamation?   Seems to me the lawyer would go for the strongest case she had or sue on both counts if it was such a sure thing.  Why didn't she?  Also, why try and appeal the decision and not just sue for a rights violation?

You are asking me like I'm the Lawyer or a Lawyer ... why not pop them an Email and let us know ?

~

5 minutes ago, third_eye said:

You are asking me like I'm the Lawyer or a Lawyer ... why not pop them an Email and let us know ?

~

Great answer, sucks to be shown how flawed your logic is, doesn't it?    I don't have to ask them why they didn't try their strongest case, it seems obvious but you keep trying, though and we will keep knocking them back down your throat, old chap.

• Like 2

Just now, Merc14 said:

Great answer, sucks to be shown how flawed your logic is, doesn't it?    I don't have to ask them why they didn't try their strongest case, it seems obvious but you keep trying, though and we will keep knocking them back down your throat, old chap.

Well ain't ya a proud munchkin now ... you keep riding your naked mule in your emperor's fantastic new clothes ... old boy ...

~

3 hours ago, third_eye said:

Well ain't ya a proud munchkin now ... you keep riding your naked mule in your emperor's fantastic new clothes ... old boy ...

~

Old boy now, not old chap?  I'll just call you Stanley from now on, you figure it out bright boy.

8 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Old boy now, not old chap?  I'll just call you Stanley from now on, you figure it out bright boy.

Sure Jerry ... let me sing you an all time favorite to put you to bed ...

~

[00.03:36]

~

Perhaps the last we'll hear of Ahmed....

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/world/clock-boy-ahmed-mohamed-vows-keep-building-discrimination-lawsuit-rejected/

Ahmed said in a statement which he published on Twitter: “Preconceived notions [of] religion and race should not dictate how people see each other…I will keep building and I won’t stop fighting, and this will not be the end.”

Edited by DieChecker

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Three eyes promises we'll see Ahmed in SCOTUS when he files his real lawsuit that Nancy Pelosi suggested...or some such rubbish.:rolleyes:

On 6/1/2017 at 10:13 PM, Merc14 said:

Three eyes promises we'll see Ahmed in SCOTUS when he files his real lawsuit that Nancy Pelosi suggested...or some such rubbish.:rolleyes:

Such a despicable attempt at deceit, but then again, coming from a liar like you, it does comes as no surprise ... you just carry on Jerry ...

~

3 hours ago, third_eye said:

Such a despicable attempt at deceit, but then again, coming from a liar like you, it does comes as no surprise ... you just carry on Jerry ...

~

The whining that comes from you is incredibly boring old chap.  Old chap, what a tool you are.  :rolleyes:

They should take a pic of Ahmed standing with his clock in the same stance as Kathy Griffon with her Trump head. Then claim he's a victim, like Kathy is doing.

8 hours ago, Merc14 said:

The whining that comes from you is incredibly boring old chap.  Old chap, what a tool you are.  :rolleyes:

:lol:

Oh Jerry ... you on the other hand is immensely entertaining ...

~