Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

College Football 2016

BrooklynGuy

@ Sakari

So Brady Hoke as the new DC...

Never been a DC before and when hc people always talked about his offenses...Good luck with that :whistle:

• Like 3

I am disappointed in the new Football Playoff Committee members. Mainly because I'm not one of them. :no: How could they pass up my knowledge and unbiased insight? :innocent: It is a travesty.

• Like 2

I go on vacation and think when I come back you rascals would have wised up but no it's still Alabama is the greatest this, and Auburn is the greatest that, Oregon is the greatest other and Baylor is going to win it all this year. ;)

Well let me tell you four beer swilling, women chasing, prolific prognosticators something, the greatest of all time is Yale who went 16-0 in 1894. You guys thought I was going to say Notre Dame didn't you. :rofl:

Notre Dame is the greatest team of all time.

• Like 2

I go on vacation and think when I come back you rascals would have wised up but no it's still Alabama is the greatest this, and Auburn is the greatest that, Oregon is the greatest other and Baylor is going to win it all this year. ;)

Well let me tell you four beer swilling, women chasing, prolific prognosticators something, the greatest of all time is Yale who went 16-0 in 1894. You guys thought I was going to say Notre Dame didn't you. :rofl:

Notre Dame is the greatest team of all time.

laughing.gif

Welcome back Brooklyn!

I'm just wondering where in the hell would be a better place for a vacation than Miami! :tu:

• Like 3

Well only one of us was telling the truth! Alabama is the greatest of all time!!! Gonna get another championship in 2016!

• Like 1

Well CK I see Mercer has both Alabama and auburn scheduled for 2017. My SIL teaches there. They restarted their football program in 2013. She has a shirt that read: "Undefeated since 1942." I laughed and said that could also say that they "Haven't won a game since 1942."

• Like 2

Well CK I see Mercer has both Alabama and auburn scheduled for 2017. My SIL teaches there. They restarted their football program in 2013. She has a shirt that read: "Undefeated since 1942." I laughed and said that could also say that they "Haven't won a game since 1942."

LMAO that's a good one hahaha

Well signing day is coming up,think Bama and AU both get top 10 classes!

I think Bama who is currently 7th has a good chance once again to take #1 with the players out there still uncommitted.LSU and Ole P*** will both finish in the top 6,think AU finishes around 9th or 10th.

Sure there are hits and misses but there is no doubt most championships teams in the BCS era-current look at their classes leading up to the titles,they have a story to tell lol

1-20 can compete and win titles the rest dont have enough depth...

• Like 2

Well Ole P*** announces possible NCAA violations including the football program...

Who woulda ever guessed that lol

Being announced 5 days before NSD has to really chap Hugh Freezes ass haha!

It just doesn't make sense getting top notch recruiting classes when that team hasn't accomplished anything since Archie Manning walked those sidelines...

Don't get me wrong Oxford is a pretty campus,pretty women,and "The Grove" is fun on gamedays BUT top 10 classes that does not make!

Some of those current recruits might be having second thoughts next week...

• Like 3

^ LOL, Archie Manning :tsu:

Yeah, but what about the current NY Giants #10? pffft

I don't care if he does have 2 rings and MVP's!

I don't like the guy.

I have no point here, just spouting off. :-*

• Like 2

Yeah ZZ,Archie and his son jughead i mean Eli lol both had decent college careers at p*** but Eli never really accomplished a whole hell of a lot team wise...

I agree about Eli though i really don't know why i can't stand the guy lol.

I give Archie respect,i like Peyton,but when i see Eli even though he looks like a smaller Peyton i just want to punch the guy in the face and then tell him thanks for atleast beating the Pats hahaha

• Like 2

I don't know, I think I don't like him because he talks like ...<snip>

Ya know, with the duh...duh...uhh...etc.

Now why can't he be as swift as us guys? I ask you, WHY?

Too much?

*I deserve any and all criticisms for the above post. I guess I'm just not that nice of a guy, ok?*

J/K we kid...right? :innocent:

ETA: I removed some cruel **** with that edit. LOL

Edited by ZZ430
  • Like 2

I hear ya ZZ,keep it classy my friend :tu:

Thats why i'm here lol

Did you perhaps mean he sounds like a country cracker?A bumpkin?A slack jawed twit? :lol:

He does sound like he just fell out the back of a turnip truck and hit his head hahaha

• Like 2

You're getting warm partner. LOL Classy I was not.

Ok CK, you're on!

I think you have a way with words. :tu:

I have a tendency to get overly emotional some times. :whistle:

At least Peyton went to "10rc"...oh boy, there's material there too!

...however I won't "Volunteer" any slurs at this time, guess why? LOL

Now RG3....Did I see he wants to go to Dallas? They deserve that fragile____________. < Sacrilege! You call yourself a Baylor fan?

I'm from the what have you done for me lately school.

• Like 2

In a cruel twist of fate i'm flipping through channels upon waking and see College Gameday on

the preview screen,then realize they also call Saturdays basketball schedule Gameday...

Saturdays without football...What a cold,hard,ruthless world!Shakes fists at the heavens!!!

Atleast there is a pretty good fight card on for free tonight lol

• Like 4

Think the biggest mover of that top 20 on signing day will be Bama,they are still in the mix for several of those 5* players and Saban always finishes strong...

Think LSU finishes around #3

Auburn around #10

Baylor 12-16

ND 11-15

Ohio St #2

Who else has a team on here,oh yeah Oregon finishes 20-25th.Just enough talent to get them into a championship game but not enough to win one...Sorry Sakari :P:lol:

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 2

Well ZZ they are saying this would be the first top 20 class Baylor has ever signed,Briles coached up those 30+ ranked classes pretty nicely!Could get scary good with top level talent onboard! :tu:

• Like 3

Well ZZ they are saying this would be the first top 20 class Baylor has ever signed,Briles coached up those 30+ ranked classes pretty nicely!Could get scary good with top level talent onboard! :tu:

Who's lovin' life right now?

<-----

:clap:

• Like 3

Who's lovin' life right now?

<-----

:clap:

Not to p*** in your Cheerios but I just read some disturbing things about Baylor.