Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

In need for a reading?

Zarazero

Hey there! My name is Leo, I'm a 23 years old Portuguese girl who went through an awakening process 3 years ago. I'm offering 10 readings in the course of this month. I'm currently developing my psychic gifts, so all readings are free. I'm a lightworker who is able to see, feel and talk to spirit, and my method revolves around getting you in touch with your higher self. I have a practical and scientific open minded approach, I'm easy going and my ultimate goal for you is to learn, grow and feel happy! Much love and light! :)

*puts on his non believers hat*

Welcome to UM.. I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Welcome to UM Zazazero :st Please, make sure you take the time to read the site rules, check out some threads.. and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcome! I love it here :) you're great! I'm sorry to all the skeptics out there. I sort of left you out and it wasn't supposed to come off like it did. I'm starting just Now doing virtual readings. It's just I'm in the early beggining of my practice and don't I just didn't want to condition non believers with a bad example. I hope you get me and.. I'm really sorry. I've been a skeptic my whole life until 3 years ago. I'm No One to make you feel left out because of your beliefs. BTW, I try to research as much scientific theory to support what I believe and what I do. I would be more than glad to discuss it. Love learning and sharing.

For those who want a reading please send me a private message with your name country and age or, instead, a picture. I'll reach you back to set a date. Thanks for your interest and support.

Love and light!

Zara

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I am in need for a reading if you need anything from me .. Please message me .. A reading in general or based on my character and personality

I can tell you i was born August 15, 1989 in a place called Westervoort , Gelderland .. The Netherlands .. And my birth time was 21:17 PM

I now live in a town called Arhem, Gelderland .. The Netherlands

With love and light send your way .. Romy Marylou Amber .. Current using name: Rosemary Marylouise Ambrosia

P.S. I will add 1 or 2 or if possible 3 pictures of me if you can read pictures..

WIN_20160720_15_46_40_Pro 0218.jpg

WIN_20160726_13_40_04_Pro 0763.jpg

WIN_20160721_20_31_46_Pro 3154.jpg

Well, this thread is old for it to still be open. The OP hasn't been back in a couple of months.

From the guide for this section.....

If your thread has become inactive for at least 1 month and we have not heard anything from you, we will go ahead and lock the thread as we understand life sometimes gets busy or the ability to read wavers. To have your thread reopened please send a PM to a moderator indicating to do so.

Thread closed.

• The topic was locked