Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can anyone do readings on animals?

Daffy123

Something fairly significant in the life of kitty happened and I have decided this would serve as helpful if anyone is talented.... A good time for an experiment to see if anyone can pick up on it...:)

And also would serve to possibly confirm what I believe about the situation if it is obviously on point and would be greatly appreciated.

Best of luck

My first thought when I read this thread was that I have no idea. But something about a back leg popped in my head on my walk today...back right leg...at first I thought it was a break, but maybe nerve pain/damage? Not sure, could be totally off quite obviously, lol. I don't think I have any talent in this area.

Fun topic, at least. :)

My first thought when I read this thread was that I have no idea. But something about a back leg popped in my head on my walk today...back right leg...at first I thought it was a break, but maybe nerve pain/damage? Not sure, could be totally off quite obviously, lol. I don't think I have any talent in this area.

Fun topic, at least. :)

Well that back right leg is sore as a result of a chain of events surrounding this lol but entirely the least of concerns. That is the only known injury/pain there is at the moment though, so it's interesting enough that stood out :)

Well that back right leg is sore as a result of a chain of events surrounding this lol but entirely the least of concerns. That is the only known injury/pain there is at the moment though, so it's interesting enough that stood out :)

Honestly I felt a little silly posting about the leg, but it popped in my head so clearly that I felt like I had to post something. Ha. If anything else comes to mind I'll post again.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hugs meh mate. Rainbow Bridge or no?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Something fairly significant in the life of kitty happened and I have decided this would serve as helpful if anyone is talented.... A good time for an experiment to see if anyone can pick up on it... :)

And also would serve to possibly confirm what I believe about the situation if it is obviously on point and would be greatly appreciated.

I have never ever tried reading Animals. I took a shot in the dark and got Adoption.

• 2 months later...

I never thought of people reading animals before. I love that! But I don't wanna know what my dog is thinking. HAHA!

20 minutes ago, hollyberry said:

I never thought of people reading animals before. I love that! But I don't wanna know what my dog is thinking. HAHA!

Probably just how much he/she loves you, and wondering if you're going to give him/her a piece of that burger or hot dog that you're munching on. ;)

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

On 2016-04-02 at 11:24 AM, The_Sensual_One said:

I have never ever tried reading Animals. I took a shot in the dark and got Adoption.

I know this is more than a year later but I kind of disappeared from the forum....

I saw this and had to answer. The problem is a neurological chain of symptoms that likely occurred due to an injury that happened to her at a place I adopted her out to and wasn't disclosed to me when they decided to send her back. 

I wasn't supposed to keep any of the rescue animals but once she came back to me I felt awful about changing her homw again as she had come to me from someone who couldn't handle the demands of nursing her as an orphaned kitten (too busy, many kids of their own) 

All the possible causes the vet gave me.... besides physical brain injury... are no longer options. Certain diseases, etc. It's been long enough to see for certain. It's still a mystery to everyone except for/unless it was caused by an attack by the dog of the family she was adopted out to for a short time. They did send her back because they were not getting along and apparently their dog was "going to kill her" but they weren't so kind as to say whether I should watch for any physical issues or share that she might have got hurt. They just complained that she scratched their giant monster ugly dog's nose. Nothing about anything else happening. How nice of them to help me care for a tiny animal that way, if that's what indeed happened. 

• 2 weeks later...

The cat fought back and the vet did not give cat any odds or sharpened nails?