Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NFL 2016

BrooklynGuy

3 minutes ago, The Butler said:

The NFL needs a new script writer.  

I don'know when,how,or why but you know they cheated somehow! :angry:...

• Like 5

Congrats Clair!    If anyone needs me, I'll be in the corner, grumbling.   <_<

• Like 6

I'm sorry you're all sad. It's too bad they couldn't leave it as a tie, then we'd all be happy. It was a nail biter that's for sure.

Oh and I'm not sure why, but there are no kittens in this thread. Must be an oversight or something...

Good night everyone. :)

RvrhwoE.gif

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Great start but NEVER count the patsies out, they have a way of sneaking back in on ya.  Matty Ice just needs to keep scoring, hopefully by running the ball.  BTW, Brady is playing sloppy isn't he? 

Edit;  Home sick so  I'm missing the annual SB party but I won $200 in the pool and the patsies are losing so not all bad.

Edit 2, Commercials, for the most part suck so far.

Told you so......  It is never over with the Patriots.   Helluva comeback and congrats to that team for winning.

• Like 6

It was a great game. I was really hoping for Atlanta to win, but can't take away the effort by NE to come back like that. 

A well deserved win. <_<

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

I don'know when,how,or why but you know they cheated somehow! :angry:...

I wonder how many ball pressure tests were conducted during the 4th quarter........  :ph34r:

Tom Brady is a demon. You heard it here first. 

• Like 4

Just now, The Butler said:

I wonder how many ball pressure tests were conducted during the 4th quarter........  :ph34r:

Tom Brady is a demon. You heard it here first. 

There was one pass late 2nd quarter that Brady threw and missed but the odd way it hung in the air and fell slowly to the ground,almost looked as if one of those little drones people have was in it and crash landed :lol:

• Like 5

Just now, Merc14 said:

I also can't fault the officials, I think they played it perfectly tonight. 

No doubt it was probably the best win Brady and Belicheat ever coordinated!

As bad as Brady looked for 2 1/2 quarters when they said he passed 400 yards through the air i was damn near stunned!Didn't seem realistic!

But 25 points?!...i can't wrap my head around a PRO team blowing that kind of lead in a SB matchup!

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

No doubt it was probably the best win Brady and Belicheat ever coordinated!

As bad as Brady looked for 2 1/2 quarters when they said he passed 400 yards through the air i was damn near stunned!Didn't seem realistic!

But 25 points?!...i can't wrap my head around a PRO team blowing that kind of lead in a SB matchup!

CK, we are big on predictions. Don't you just hate it when someone (like me) goes back in this thread and sees that I had:

Pats ~ 34

Falcons ~ 30

Ok 2 points. :rolleyes:

Edited by .ZZ.
added S to falcons lol
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I also can't fault the officials, I think they played it perfectly tonight. 

I don't know about that. The Patriots cheated. I think we can take that for granted. The officials failed to detect this cheating.  

It's all Trump's fault. 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, The Butler said:

I don't know about that. The Patriots cheated. I think we can take that for granted. The officials failed to detect this cheating.  

It's all Trump's fault. 

You just made avatar Ai whatever very happy.  :D  The AFC east sucks to play in if you aren't the Patriots but great win

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

CK, we are big on predictions. Don't you just hate it when someone (like me) goes back in this thread and sees that I had:

Pats ~ 34

Falcons ~ 30

Well this officially ends football season,you have come along nicely in your picking abilities ZZ...Won the fantasy football challenge but flopped on the bowl pick'em (can't remember the guy who won thats name? :D)

Guess this upcoming season we shall have a dual!

Really though both the college Natty game and the SB delivered the excitement to end this season!

Can't wait till the next!

• Like 5

The falcons are a  disgrace they should be called the goats, at least my gaints beat the past in 2 super bowls

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Well this officially ends football season,you have come along nicely in your picking abilities ZZ...Won the fantasy football challenge but flopped on the bowl pick'em (can't remember the guy who won thats name? :D)

Guess this upcoming season we shall have a dual!

Really though both the college Natty game and the SB delivered the excitement to end this season!

Can't wait till the next!

Let me see if I can remember:  CK, the Man, the legend I might have forgot a superlative, but you are the man!

• Like 5

Just now, .ZZ. said:

Let me see if I can remember:  CK, the Man, the legend I might have forgot a superlative, but you are the man!

"The man,the myth,the legend" :lol:

"Half man,half amazing" works just aswell :rofl:

Now 7 months of no football,meh atleast boxing and mma don't have seasons! :D

One thing we both need to work on this next season Z,stop picking against teams because we cant stand them and pick by who we know is better...we can try anyway hahaha :tu:

• Like 5

Btw now i know what a hillary supptwr feels like she is up 28 3 and still loses lol

• Like 4

7 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

Pats ~ 34

Falcons ~ 30

Impressive! I had it 31-29 Pats and I cant lie I was rooting for them to get that field goal before the end of regulation to make it 31-28...petty i suppose :D

• Like 4

Now I have to deal without football until August.....I'll have to talk to my family again!!   :lol:

• Like 3

On 2/5/2017 at 10:48 PM, The Butler said:

It's all Trump's fault. 

:lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tcgram said:

Now I have to deal without football until August.....I'll have to talk to my family again!!   :lol:

The CFL starts on June 22nd. It's not the NFL or college but it is good football.  http://www.cfl.ca/

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...