Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New alien contact phenomenon in China

lodossyx

Now fake information is spreading on the internet and many freak people pretend to be a messenger of aliens.But today I'm going to share something real.

I'm a Chinese and I live in China.About 15 years ago I began to get interested in UFO phenomenon, extraterrestrial life and mysterious things.I spent a lot of time watching videos ,reading books and tring to get all kinds of information as much as possible.About 7 years ago I have learned about all the information and cases that I could get in China and began learning on from English countries,at that time I met this forum.

This time I return to bring you a kind of alien contact phenomenon that as far as I know hasn't been witnessed in the west:

Recent 10 years in China,the China UFO Fans Union discovered a kind of independent alien contact phenomenon related to special humam ability when doing investigation of the alien contact cases:

Video1: http://www.letv.com/...ay/1693094.html

You may not know Chinese ,I'll explain to you:

This is a TV news investigation,a retired lady one day dreamed of being on some kind of oriental paradise and playing piano in the mist,the piano music is called<Please, my friend>(meaning closed to:welcome my friend,help yourself).

When she waked up in the morning she wanted to play the piano but she doesn't own one and she never played the piano.Then she went to a friend's house where there is one.When she sat down she really began to be able to play but obviously the way she plays is abnormal(video:http://v.youku.com/v...Y1MTIyNDA4.html).

This kind of melody in Chinese local religion Taoism and Brahmanism is recognized as "secret music from other planet".Later she also bagan to play Zheng,speak unknown language,write a kind of character that has the same sturcture as Chinese character(but none of them are on the vocabulary),paint complex paintings and sing strange poems about relativity,love,universe and buddhaism.She later aware that and claim these are all receiving infromation from aliens.There are a lot of things she knows but refuse to tell Chinese UFO researchers,what she told us is that:

1. Reincarnation is real.

2. There are different information sources,some aliens are almost the same as human,some are high dimensional.

3. Gods(Before she aquired this ability she believes no religion and China is not a religious country you know) and high intelligent creatures live in far galaxies and everyone combines a total concious,gods' positions always changes,their ability always changes,even gods would descend to earth to practice without memory but with special power that could be witnessed.

4. 55 billion years ago human are also high dimensional high intelligent life living in the universe and later descend on flesh body.

Video2:http://www.56.com/u1...TM2MjQ1MTY.html

Video3:http://www.tudou.com...ew/9fa9dErsc1M/

Video 2 and 3 are the same cases occur in different places ,about 1000Km far.These 2 uneducated woman suddenly began to paint extremely complex pictures,and the most amazing part is that the pictures are by a single line from beginning to end(actually they don't know how to paint).They can also speak language that no one understands.The pictures' meaning and the language,even they themselves don't understand.They feel this is receiving alien's information.When doing this their mind are completely empty,just usually feel a desire to paint and feel entertained.

The pictures they received are rather abstract,an art professor hold a exhibition for one of the lady in Beijing because he thinks these pictures are beyond imagination.

Such similar cases are across China and more than 20.It's impossible to forge because these people are not willingly to tell much,they themselves are also confused and bothered much by this special ability,suffering from the public opinion.

Their paintings(In Chinese UFO research field,we name this "conciousness paiting"):

45f335ab5b1481b8.jpg

21c25a5895a2466f.jpg

292291be2fc76b76.jpg

5bfc7994861d5d42.jpg

Some "universal language speak"videos:

http://v.ku6.com/sho...dHw_X38KAP.html

http://www.tudou.com...QoQ8t4/?fr=rec1

There are some features:

1. They don't understand the language,when they are speaking their mind are empty and feel the alien on the other side,but they could control to speak or not.

2. some could translate it,when they try to translate then the language becomes conseption then could be translated into Chinese.

3. The sentences could not be repeated.Every word has ultimate pronunciations,never to repeat again.

4. The speaker says this is a kind of emerged language,then we sent the video tape to language professors.They found these languages' could be distinguished,the pronunciation is emerged by several different languages on earth but different speakers' are different.

According to feature 3 and 4,we know this kind of "universe language" might be quantum-physics phenomenon,and luckily under this situation light speed is no longer limitation.All these are quantum information conduct,high dimensional creastures get culture,language and arts information from human's conciousness and use quantum phenomenon to spread information.

Actually Chinese UFO research has been seperated into two parts:UFO and religion because the most convincible cases we investegated are usually related to high dimension and something spiritual.The information exposed in Chinese alien contact cases is more than about fly objects.Unlike western cases, there are material evidences and reproduce phenomenona,the special-ability people I introduced above still hold their ability and remain exposed on very small scale.

China is a communism and atheism country.If in USA there are 5% people believe alien exists,there might only be 0.1% in China.This is why I post this here,but I'm not sure whether I could make you guys understand in English...

Edited by lodossyx
  • Like 1

Just curious ... just what does this 'Art Professor' means by beyond imagination ?

Mind letting me know who he is and where did he get his Professorship ?

Nice drawings ... meticulous ... hardly beyond imagination but rather highly imaginative ... and I'm just a simple art teacher ~

~

• Like 4

Just curious ... just what does this 'Art Professor' means by beyond imagination ?

Nice drawings ... meticulous ... hardly beyond imagination but rather highly imaginative ... and I'm just a simple art teacher ~

~

Not familiar with arts but I know that there's a style called claborate-style painting is similar to this."Beyond imagination",after he watched the paintings,he said from observing the lines drawn he could recognize that these painters have never studied how to paint.And many of the pictures they draw are with only one single line from beginning to end.This is not what normal painters would do like,as you can see the pictures are so big.Some of them are longer than 10 meters.We took him to watch the lady drawing like a fast drawing machine,no need of composition,no need of stop for even a second(Drawing video:http://www.56.com/u5...TM5MTU5Mjg.html).His "beyond imagine" means such things is incredible.He heard of no one painting so complex pictures without composition or brief stop during paiting.

All I can show you here is just very small amount of the pictures,not the most complex one,because they don't sell any of them,and years ago we only get a few photos and never to think about proving it on the view of artistic attainments or skills....Also,there are thousands of pictures we can't distinguish which of them is more valuable 'cause no one understands.

If you'd like to see more,here you are:

(The first picture as you see a lot parts are black,actually they are all composed by lines but unluckily there's no high quality picture)

ea26add66b248f9e.jpg

d3bf3b4769bf5535.jpg

05ba2c076fe1fbc1.jpg

ad43714a7d3b0492.jpg

3fb2337e3f972371.jpg

8a816023dec1c315.jpg

5b8d260932684b49.jpg

c3270adf37447765.jpg

baaa39e97cbd8a53.jpg

Edited by lodossyx

~

And there do exist one later learned how to paint rightly for years.But his no longer paints with an empty mind or receiving alien's information,he paints on his own mind:

833e2a3e992c46c9.jpg

0cf1afae4d6b81d9.jpg

3931155c4a979681.jpg

828deca5a5dc7e89.jpg

34963c31d667f985.jpg

ee16dc384c04b884.jpg1

89b16bc09f57092b.jpg

c4138039cc414236.jpg

Edited by lodossyx

Ok, we have some artworks here. We dont have any connections to ETs but a lot of mumbo-jumbo.

• Like 7

Am I the only one that doesn't see this being related to aliens at all?

No.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

I really can't buy into what you are claiming , sir--but you illustrate your points quite beautifully with pictures and are more than welcome to post more concerning your beliefs in this phenomenon. You are quite articulate and do it with a lot of class.

• Like 3

Am I the only one that doesn't see this being related to aliens at all?

Well,maybe my english is not good enough to express logically.Main idea:these people have special bility and claim they could get information from alien just so simple.

But how about this picture: It's a 100-meter-long none-seperate with constellation on it.Is there any astronomy guy to take a look on this?

05ba2c076fe1fbc1.jpg

ad43714a7d3b0492.jpg

And there do exist one later learned how to paint rightly for years.But his no longer paints with an empty mind or receiving alien's information,he paints on his own mind:

~image snip

... no alien's needed

reminds me of batik abstracts : google images links

or Mandlebrot Sets : google images links

~

Mandelbrot-set_Ausschnitt19.png

~

nothing alien or beyond imaginations really ~ rather old news if you ask me ... sorry ~

~

Off topic is this website accessible in China?

Of course.Actually in China everyone(if educated) can easily get a VPN software to get access to FB. The firewall is to prevent uneducated people get incited by forged News information.You all know that FB and youtube etc,have successfully influenced election in Iran.What you were to blame we understand.But look at Syria,Iraq and Libya.What has "democrocy" brought to the people?You need to understand, human world is not "you make efforts,then you will get good results" mode.Western civilizations may have better political system temporarily,but basically whether this system could be applied successfully,is determined by lots of practical facts,no one could promise any better.

That's why aliens won't contact with human directly.Now the world is full of wars,N.Korea has nuclear weapon and only God knows Kim would assult or not.If we get alien technology, no one could ensure we won't attack them.If they contact with us without teaching us, our view of value, social form would totally crash because having witnessed we are left thousands of years behind and still confused by religion and technology.

... no alien's needed

reminds me of batik abstracts : google images links

or Mandlebrot Sets : google images links

~

Mandelbrot-set_Ausschnitt19.png

~

nothing alien or beyond imaginations really ~ rather old news if you ask me ... sorry ~

~

This is fractal theory, I have learn this class last year.This has been a part of digital art recent years.But we are talking about different things.Actually I have more data but need understanding of Chinese.Just take as I'm only showing this phenomenon, not interested to convince anybody.

Edited by lodossyx

This is fractal theory, I have learn this class last year.This has been a part of digital art recent years.But we are talking about different things.Actually I have more data but need understanding of Chinese.Just take as I'm only showing this phenomenon, not interested to convince anybody.

Well I'd say stop wasting your time with the claims of alien messages because you are being silly and it is good that your are not trying to convince anybody because there is absolutely nothing convincing about the drawings that looks strange ...

~

Flies never get into an egg that has no crack.

~

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 1

These pictures are like the patterns i used to see when i closed my eyes. I always wished i could draw them because i knew it would be beautiful but i couldnt ever focus on or retain the images well enough to do it properly. I had asked here if anybody else sees that or if they see blackness and nobody really responded. Really nice art though!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 2/14/2016 at 10:23 AM, kartikg said:

Off topic is this website accessible in China?

If you are a resident of Mainland China, you must have heard of the Great Firewall of China. A term coined and used by the international and local media, the Great Firewall of China is the main tool that is used to censor and block the internet (social media) in china. Only china vpn could bypass it.