Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who else likes to drink beer on here?

LostSouls7

14 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

I"m going to finish off my growler of scottish ale tonight.  I'm not feeling well, I'm a bit frustrated at the politics,anti-gun rhetoric, the lawn, the mower, and the heat outside, and I just want to relax and watch some netflix or something, with some cold and smooth to drink.  Damn it would be nice for an NFL game right now.

After a few recent slaughters, I have difficulty how someone can refer to "anti-gun rhetoric."  I would call it trying to save a few lives.

Come on Frank,this is a thread for "Who here likes beer"...

So far your last three posts have warned us about beer,a drink for bowel movements,and picking a snippet out of Thors post that isn't about the drinking part...

I know you used to like beers,i've seen you say so on here in the past.

So share with us which ones you used to like or share some amusing anecdotes about when you did drink lol

• Like 5

Great, now I have to go back and see what he said about me.  Sigh...

EDIT TO ADD:  I wish I hadn't done that...geez.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 2

I say we should all (those who are legal where ever they live) have a beer online together. However I'm not pouring unless you want the worse looking beer 90% froth/head when I pour no matter what I do

• Like 2

I like one or two beers but prefer rum, vodka or gin with orange juice or white wine.

• Like 2

On June 25, 2016 at 2:30 PM, CrimsonKing said:

Probably going to the lake again this year,had enough of holidays at the beach to much trouble to get into lol

Sierra Nevada has a variety pack out now called "Summer Camp Across America" ya may want to try bud if ya get a chance!6 different styles,two each,ranging from 4.9% to almost 10% and they are all good! ;)

CK I think Sierra Nevada is very good and will look for Summer Camp Across America. I am sure I will not be disappointed...

• Like 1

Aussie beer if you can find it is with a try. But NEVER Fosters 

• Like 2

These 2 are VERY good!    hereticcousinevil.png   11116872_1689536631321367_273146966_n.jp

Edited by Vlawde
  • Like 2

I enjoy a good amber beer like Deadguy, or Arrogant b****** Ale. If I drink the harder stuff then it's a good single malt scotch.

• Like 2

I found a quart size jug of Saranac Holiday Ale hidden in the back of the beer fridge...I will try that soon and let you all know how good it is...

• Like 1

On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 8:39 PM, JVG said:

CK I think Sierra Nevada is very good and will look for Summer Camp Across America. I am sure I will not be disappointed...

Sorry JVG and Fess it's "Beer Camp Across America"...I was drinking a "Summer" beer at the moment and guess got my words mixed up :lol:

No joke all 6 different kinds are very good!I think you would enjoy them JVG :tu:

I've been trying to catch another box on the shelves and been having hard luck so told my gf keep a eye out for me,after catching the delivery guy a few days back he told me they come in on thursday.So i let everyone go early today from the gym to enjoy their holiday weekends,hit the store,and got a pack!Also picked up a few 6 packs of "Oscar Blues Scotch Ales" that were on sale half price,so i bought 4 of them haha

Well got home to unload the beers and grilling food and to my suprise she already bought me a "Beer Camp" box earlier in the day...with a note saying suprise on the box...

Oh she also already bought food to grill,i really need to answer my phone!I still havn't told her yet lmao

Oh well i'm just gonna crack open a few of the Scotch Ales and explain to her "it just makes for a bigger celebration" :D :lol:

• Like 1

On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 6:47 AM, DancingCorpse said:

I like one or two beers but prefer rum, vodka or gin with orange juice or white wine.

If i drink hard stuff it's always bourbon whiskey!

I just have no taste for clear liquors,it takes everything in me not to knock a glass outta someones hand when they try mixing good whiskey with cola lol.

• Like 2

CK if its not beer than a good Bourbon will never let you down...Getting ready for the July 4th celebration and the weather for our area is going to be beautiful....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JVG said:

CK if its not beer than a good Bourbon will never let you down...Getting ready for the July 4th celebration and the weather for our area is going to be beautiful....

:tu:

Great to hear bud,a few days back looked like we were going to get soaked here in the South on the 4th but newer models are showing otherwise :tsu:

Either way wouldn't have been the first time i ever enjoyed a few beers and grilled in the rain :lol:

Hope ya have a great holiday JVG!!!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Not me before I gave up drinking I drank liquor or mixed drinks . Beer is nasty