Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Open for Readings

psykeeper

Thank you psykeeper!!! Wow, you got it all correct!!! I do have a problem with my legs, trying to do the "home remedies" first, to try to fix the problem!! I'm definitely not a "spring chicken" anymore either!!! lol The river is just down the road, and there is a seasonal creek behind my house!!! The creek doesn't fill up like it used to, when we had heavy rain storms!!! But, it still fills up part way, and the rushing water can still be heard in the house, with the windows closed!!! I wish some people would move closer to me, but it's ok, I can still keep in touch more regularly with social media!!! Thank you psykeeper, for your time and energy spent!!! You're awesome!!! :tsu:

When you say "trying," I immediately get the sense that you're a little older, but you recently encountered some problems with your legs and it's frustrating you. It's making you feel like you're falling apart little by little. I'm also seeing that you live in a pretty rural-ish place, rather than in a suburban area? And you live near a river because you can hear it? I get the sense that you're very much a family person, but due to the location of your home you don't get many opportunities to see those close to you?

I wouldn't mind one.

My word is "Isolation."

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm open for a reading if your still doing them and will be sure to give feedback. My word is: numb.

• 3 weeks later...

HI!

I'd appreciate a reading, too if you're still doing them. My word is a name: JAMES

Thanks and blessings!

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'd love a reading if you can get around to me :) my words are "love", "abroad", and "empathy". I'm in the process of making a big decision and working towards a big goal. If things go as planned and all works out, I'd like everything to come to fruition in a little over a year. Thank you.

Hi, what can you see for me along my life path. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

To all the above, Psykeeper hasn't been back to these forums in over 3 months.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On February 21, 2016 at 1:52 AM, psykeeper said:

Yes!! Thank you for coming back! :D I did my readings in reverse order so I'd be warmed up for your second shot haha.

I get the feeling you're newly engaged, but you don't have a wedding date set within this year? I'm not sure I understand why, but religion keeps coming to mind. Is there a conflict in that area? And I'm seeing phones and I feel like it connects to my idea of telemarketers. So I'm guessing that's your job? And "Year of the Moneky" shows up so maybe that's your Chinese zodiac?

Sorry I guess my response never posted. Not engaged, and don't think I am even close to that chapter. I appreciate your efforts, I just cant' find anything in this reading that pertains to me. But time will tell! Thank you very much!