Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Open for Readings

psykeeper

Hi!

I used to be really connected with my abilities, but then life happened all at once and its been two or three years since I've really been able to keep up the practice. So I'm gonna try and dive in the deep end and get back into it!

I normally do tarot readings, but I recently did a big purge in my house ridding of junk and old things. I kept my tarot decks though! I want to keep up the theme of renewal, so I feel like it's time to get out of my comfort zone and try new methods. This will be a bit of a trial-and-error process, so I highly encourage feedback!

Normally when I do a reading, I will ask for a single word that you feel is unique to yourself. Im looking for something that will help me home in on you, think of it as a flint to build a flame. Most people will initially give me words that are their current emotional state, like "normal." That word could work if you really believe you are entirely unremarkable lol. Avoid things like "confused" or "upset" or "lost." However, If you feel a strong connection to depression or happiness/joy or anger, that works too. Devout, hope, star, heavy, pink (as a favorite color), stripes, and hands are a few examples of what I've gotten in the past. If you don't want to use this method, that's fine. It's just a tried-and-true method for me.

WARNINGS:

DO NOT give me pictures of yourself or any other information. Im not a strong reader, so having bias is a big danger for me. I try to only look at your screenname and the word you provide, if there is one.

I haven't given a proper reading in over a year so recharging is definitely an issue. But that's a part of my practice, learning to control that aspect and grow it like a muscle. I'm bodybuilding, in a sense!

I personally notice a trend of getting off to a strong start, then having it peter out as time goes, then give myself a week to recharge and it comes back! So for returning people, I suggest you wait a week before asking for another reading. In this sense I feel like a week is sufficient enough time for circumstances to change and warrant a new reading.

I'll be recording the hits and misses, so please give feedback! If there's something you want to be expanded upon, I prefer it be in a message to keep the thread clean.

Edited by psykeeper
  • Like 1

twisted

this would be a first for me as well ;) thanks

This could be interesting. I have faith in you. My single word...... conscientious

First reading! Here we go!

I'm not seeing much of a big picture, I feel like I'm looking too closely. But I'm seeing you living somewhere in in the northwest... Maybe Oregon? I feel lots of humidity where you are. I'm seeing a garden but I feel like you didn't build it, more like you moved in and the garden came with the place and you're wanting to make it your own. I keep seeing a lotus flower and I'm interpreting it as some kind of an objective for the garden? You enjoy zen gardens but you're wanting to avoid making it too japanese-y?

oh yes please, thank you! My word is MOTHER. Very kind of you!

The number three immediately popped up in my head. I also feel a lot of male presence in your life, but no "fatherly" presence. I almost want to say a husband is not in the picture, and you're okay with that. I'm interpreting this as you having three sons? And I feel like one is a lot older than the others. I'm also seeing an ornate frame, but with a significance in the bottom left corner? Like it might be busted? I also see a blonde hair in a bowl-cut style? And I'm seeing a car motor in your possession, but you're not doing much with it?

• Like 1

twisted

this would be a first for me as well ;) thanks

Im seeing things in short snapshots... I'm seeing lots of denim, like you like to wear a lot of denim? And I see puppy paws. Like you just got a new puppy? And strangely enough, I see a porcelain mask with one half painted white and one half painted black, and it splits open down the middle and gold glitter spills out. I'm not sure how to interpret that? Maybe it means you have a big news you want to break to your friends?

Interesting...my word is "endurance". Thank you in advance. :)

I'm seeing a couple things, first being you are someone who has a lot of energy for a person that has gone through a lot of tough times. And secondly, I see an Native American holding up a spear, pointing down. im seeing money being overlaid over that image, so I'm interpreting it as you basically shot yourself in the foot financially, and you're recuperating?

Very interested! My word is 'overthinking'

I keep seeing green and blue eyes, like heterochromia. And I have a feeling you're kind of young... Like in your mid-to-late teens. And I'm feeling a lot of fear of isolation? Like you feel like you're being ostracized? I'm also seeing a giraffe doll being gifted to you by someone with a big beard.

Stress

You say stress, but I feel like you manage it pretty well. I get the sense that you consider it a second nature because of your occupation, like a newspaper editor. You perform well under stress. Despite this, I feel like you have an health issue with your spine because I keep feeling tingling in the spine. And I keep seeing an image of a forest, with "Roberts" written over it.

Loving

I'll take a reading if you have time.

Word...

Pinecone

:)

I immediately got an elated feeling, like you're celebrating something big! I have a feeling it might be an upcoming wedding? And I'm also noticing frogs is a big theme for you. I'm guessing you have a pet frog?

Loving

I'm not getting much right now, I might be spent for the night! I apologize! But the one thing I did get is images of jets. Air Force jets to be specific.

The readings tonight we're done with Rose Quartz and Clear Quartz, meditating in a dark room. I think next time I will try a scribbling method.

I'm seeing a couple things, first being you are someone who has a lot of energy for a person that has gone through a lot of tough times. And secondly, I see an Native American holding up a spear, pointing down. im seeing money being overlaid over that image, so I'm interpreting it as you basically shot yourself in the foot financially, and you're recuperating?

Actually I'm interpreting that in a more positive light, that money/finances are coming into my life. :) No real "shooting myself in the foot" financially, unless you count grad school. Haha.

First reading! Here we go!

I'm not seeing much of a big picture, I feel like I'm looking too closely. But I'm seeing you living somewhere in in the northwest... Maybe Oregon? I feel lots of humidity where you are. I'm seeing a garden but I feel like you didn't build it, more like you moved in and the garden came with the place and you're wanting to make it your own. I keep seeing a lotus flower and I'm interpreting it as some kind of an objective for the garden? You enjoy zen gardens but you're wanting to avoid making it too japanese-y?

Humid is correct. Trying to find some sort of connection with the rest. I am sorry.

I immediately got an elated feeling, like you're celebrating something big! I have a feeling it might be an upcoming wedding? And I'm also noticing frogs is a big theme for you. I'm guessing you have a pet frog?

Sorry... Neither are close to correct right now...

Can't even think of anything to twist to somewhat fit this.

I have a tiny frog magnet (among other cute critters) on a metal bulletin board thing ? Lol

I dunno.

You say stress, but I feel like you manage it pretty well. I get the sense that you consider it a second nature because of your occupation, like a newspaper editor. You perform well under stress. Despite this, I feel like you have an health issue with your spine because I keep feeling tingling in the spine. And I keep seeing an image of a forest, with "Roberts" written over it.

True about stress, I deal with it or put it on the backburner. Newspaper editor is in the ballpark, I worked in broadcasting for years doing everything including writing and reporting news. Customer service these days, which is quite stressful, and stress in my personal life. Minor back issues. Not sure about the forest or Roberts though

Edited by Vlawde

What a lovely offer, thank you! I would very much like to have a reading of you are so drawn. My word is ANGEL. <3

Welcome back to your path dear :)

The number three immediately popped up in my head. I also feel a lot of male presence in your life, but no "fatherly" presence. I almost want to say a husband is not in the picture, and you're okay with that. I'm interpreting this as you having three sons? And I feel like one is a lot older than the others. I'm also seeing an ornate frame, but with a significance in the bottom left corner? Like it might be busted? I also see a blonde hair in a bowl-cut style? And I'm seeing a car motor in your possession, but you're not doing much with it?

Thank you very much! Half is very accurate and the other half not so much! Very kind of you.

• Like 1

What a lovely offer, thank you! I would very much like to have a reading of you are so drawn. My word is ANGEL. <3

Welcome back to your path dear :)

I'm seeign a lot of amethyst, so I'm assuming that's your favorite stone? And I get a vision of large sea waves in a storm, but a raft keeps you afloat. I get the feeling this is symbolizing your relationship with your mother. She tends to keep you afloat in the toughest of situations.