Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two readings, first come served que up!

Clarakore

Post a picture which does not require image if you leave a thought, phrase, quotes of three lines or more. Drawings are welcome as well for payment if you create, relate, link, or drink. Consume your self in this exchange.

Secondly, then ask for a reading of past, present, and future or a blessing of healing using my choice of card deck, unless you have a preference for a certain deck of cards, coin, objects, and prose, that I am versed with.

Lenormand, Mystiche Kipper, Faerie's Oracle, Baraja Espanol, Nutcracker Ballet cards, Klow, dreidel, story cubes, zenner amy, odds and ends, psychogeographic mapping, dedicated prose, and summoning thorn and rose by telling me who to contact and ask for intuitive respone from ancestors to masters or in-between entities.

Third step is to activate your reading here by posting once more even if just one character your presence and recognition is required or nothing, since nothing is wasted, ever. Do this again to your true self and essence for extra credit. Balance returns. No matter which way you go or how you choose the destination is the same.

Additionally but not automatically request to change timelines and events is possible. No reading will end in death for that has ended and only life lives in us. Songs always welcome, your own lyrics, composition, or favorites by others.

Accuracy cannot be achieved but general spreads done here. Please take turns unless In Case of Emergency do your own workings and break the world egg.

• Like 2

Blesssings of healings for la Nikki Seiss de la Grace y Paz.

Lady Nikki you did not ask but I was sent this for you.

Mystiches Kipper 30, 14, 21 (Fut, Pres, Pas...)

Your past blessings were of being alone in your self so that you disappeared, draw from that.

Presently your sorrow and rituals such as dining and dressing is not in vain but will water the Self. Do not dispatch this time of growing deep roots even without sunlight or water. The first and second rainfall is coming all too soon. Your branches willl reach all. The small animals and plants shall shelter in your shade.

In the future you can count on rightful judgements of Self and by others who hold no power over you save that you grace in peace, resting in peaces, We are renewing all your leases.

• Like 1

Waves of energy rushing from reflected symbol in sky, to crash once more but not to die, to shatter upon sleeping waves of desire as wonder after wonder springs forth from eternal fire. Your call on decks, or method...past, present or future...not picky... Hope my picture qualifies??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have no clue what I just read

Greetings for Vlawde from Easter (Eshter) and her bunnies. What was thought of as late was actually early and where there was one needed. three will be given. First clue.

Secondly is go with second guesses for if the first was doubted there is a reason why, the real you Self. Second guesses which reconfirm the first even better but a skill we have not mastered but Will.

Thirdly drawing from Lenormand 17 and 27 are your primary and secondary energies to draw from now. A stork ontop a chimney in her nest with her babies is good for a season while a doved delivered a message which was left ontop your desk.

Spirutual past, presenst, and future = 23, 1, 4

Physical past, present, and future = 8, 19, 24

What in the physical past was dreams of love conquering all did lead spiritually to a study home being built by Self.

What is now considered as trapped, isolated, abandoned, or marooned here is actually Self in the full armor, on a white horse, safe from the snake and from US.

In the future world eternity is entered but is disguised as death here while spiritually you reach the summit past the greatest temple with pack animals as big as yak in full tack.

Waves of energy rushing from reflected symbol in sky, to crash once more but not to die, to shatter upon sleeping waves of desire as wonder after wonder springs forth from eternal fire. Your call on decks, or method...past, present or future...not picky... Hope my picture qualifies??

Vlawde's light-hearted skepticism was a great gift for Us as is your heavy-hearted but open-faced belief in Self is truly a treasure for all Wes4747. Honesty in both shine bright.

4747 your reading is from the Nutcracker Ballet Green Back Deck.

4 of Spades (4 gifts) and 9 of Clubs (9 piercing snowflakes) are your primary and secondary energies. Four blessings are equal to nine curses here and there, now and then, is but only one interpretation, can you think of another? (No response required for thought is creation and recorded in the Aksashic).

Mother Ginger (Queen of Clubs) has passed here while there was Seven of Clubs (piercing icicles) of spiritual torment. Yet here and there are the same and as in all cases of dualism it is an illusion.

Now spiritually You can name your own and create for the "These cards belong to _ _ _ _ _ _ _ " was drawn and Seven of Spades (presents) are waiting now for you to unwrap here.

In the future Six and Five of Spades (gifts) was drawn, spiritually and physically respectively which tells Me that You (we are the same and create a new entitiy everytime we are in a relationship with another and thus we too being seperate is another dualistic mirage for we are actually One)...that You WIll match up and mash up what is as above so manifested below is a gift itself, the Present Infinite Now is another.

Your picture was a wonderful piece of prose but like most images reveal much but still we know how complex other beings can be including me who thanks you for that clue of who you are.

For now the readings will close but I am called again. My limited access to the internet is but one limitation the Spirit places on me but I can only read as it tells me to and when. No one below is forgotten and thank you for Now for coming with such lovely gifts of symbols and characters, images and letters, a ring and some prose! I suppose someone will propose. Another goesn but no one knows? no...ONE knows.

my picture is.....Thank you Jessica!!!

Thank you for the elegant image of the watch. I wanted one similar with a star on it and just one band of diamonds.

Drawing from heart & soul Angel cards (McGerr) which I only use for healing. Confusion is all around us as are order, understanding, and chaos.

This was a pyramid layout with one card on top, two in the middle, and three as the base.

This is what I see in the pinnacle card, a blue field, a pink heart with white wings overlayed by a blue star, in front of that is a white crystal that blings. It tells me that from above, through others, and from within, angels are here to help and you might be one or at least know one or more, regular humans with assignments. If you believe in angels and they do not come to help maybe that is why you were sent to us.

Your primary energy is of a scarab beetle with yellow wings over a golden sea meeting blue skies on the horizon. The secondary is a white pearl orb sided by one wing and a spiritual sword facing up runs through orb. A star field fills in the background.

If you are one of the angels or know one, then the dawning of that and ability to use our winged-hearts will arrive. The white spiritual sword signifies blessings in words, deeds, thoughts, and seeds for others, cutting of negativity to show how all things also have positive sides as well as neutral or grounded, and to elevate others to noble or royal stations.

The red scarab signifies eternal life and from its golden wings the sea appears as gold too with red. Eternal life forces can be drawn from as well as if from an ocean.

Your past was filled with energies of a flame in a chalice, controlled fire not used to harm, the eternal flame. You or someone close has have drawn from this in the past to move through this life.

Presently a mystical bull with a star between its horns, white rays for legs, in a nebula field signifies the ability to complete something even without the necessary components or ingredients for an even better replacement can be used.

In the future harmonization of an upside drown triangle that is ombre yellow to green will meet the point of an upright triangle that is blue. Flashes of white stars and ribbons within both triangles represent the path from the thorns to the stars. Where they meet a brilliant shimmering cluster of pink rays shoot out from the connection of both triangles. This says you will be on your right path soon enough and know it.

For more description of the cards in their words from the booklet might offer more insight and is posted below with a few examples of what McGerr intended. Feel free to askany questions if more information on this reading is saught or to ask for or a more simplified and non-healing reading with less information for the purposes of balance.

"Seraphiel's Suit of Soul Purprose Angels"

Sansumei: Guardian Angel of the Blue Star. The card of finding and teaching spiritual peace/bliss."

Sansumei is one of the Ennead who are the angels that empower a thunderbird. As you see through its eyes, feel the power in her heart, know you too can become a Thunderbeing" and ascend now."

Below that pinnacle card, which is what is acting on you, through you, or in you, are two more regarding primary and secondary cards, energies available for you to draw from now.

Also part of Seraphiel's Suit the secondary card was "Zikiel: Guardian Angel of Coments and Meteors."

The card of inspiration, inner wisdom and Oneness with All."

The primary card was in "Pagiel's Suite of Heart's Desire Angels."

Dokiel: Guardian Angel of Balance."

The card of mind, body and spirit energy balance."

Dokiel suggests bringing in balance to an aspect of life or self...review your position, for it is preventing you from identifying your true heart's balance."

Finally future, present, and past cards were Cones of Diamond Star Fire, Golden Bull of Alpha and Omega, Bowl of Divine Fire of Creation, respectively.

The past and future card come from the Suit of Sacred Halllows Light Tools

"Bowl of Divine Fire of Creation."

The card of the red flames of vitality, courage and compassion."

Links Camael, Parasiel. Mumiah, Salathiel"

"Cones of Diamond Star Fire"

The card of channeling healing hologrms to ALL THAT IS"

Links Sanusemi, Seraphiel, Mazuriel, Mirabiel"

The present card was drawn from the "Suit of Mystical Animal Guides"

"Golden Bull of Alpha and Omega"

The Master Card of grounding, balance, and new beginnings"

Links Haniel, Tual, Metatron and Shekinah"

• Like 1

Opening up for two more readings. Please post your requests.

Your readings are a little abstract for me, but if you are taking requests then I will post. Thank you in advance.

love.jpg

• Like 1

Your readings are a little abstract for me, but if you are taking requests then I will post. Thank you in advance.

love.jpg

Gorgeous image both background and foreground. Thank you.

Using Baraja Espanola (Don Manolo) for your reading.

Primary and secondary = 11 of Clubs (Knight) and 10 of Coins (Jack)

Spiritual past, present, future = 6 of Coins, 12 of of Coincs (King), 10 of Clubs (Jack)

Physical past, present, future = 2 of Cups, 5 of Cups, 3 of Swords

Your primary and secondary energies reveal more that you or someone you know, can be done for them or you, maybe both, but a bit easier doing it yourself than paying.

Your physical past was of three strikes taking you out, or them, if not both. Spiritually the Jack of Clubs was defending.

Presently you have five blessings here and now granted by the King of Coin from above. Both duke and king are for you or are you. You have made great advances or helped others do so if not together.

In the future humility will be shine in you and another while it will seem as if it is raining money which could mean common currency, or something more valuable than rubies, or true gold be it a heart of one or just love six different ways.

• Like 1

Gorgeous image both background and foreground. Thank you.

Using Baraja Espanola (Don Manolo) for your reading.

Primary and secondary = 11 of Clubs (Knight) and 10 of Coins (Jack)

Spiritual past, present, future = 6 of Coins, 12 of of Coincs (King), 10 of Clubs (Jack)

Physical past, present, future = 2 of Cups, 5 of Cups, 3 of Swords

Your primary and secondary energies reveal more that you or someone you know, can be done for them or you, maybe both, but a bit easier doing it yourself than paying.

Your physical past was of three strikes taking you out, or them, if not both. Spiritually the Jack of Clubs was defending.

Presently you have five blessings here and now granted by the King of Coin from above. Both duke and king are for you or are you. You have made great advances or helped others do so if not together.

In the future humility will be shine in you and another while it will seem as if it is raining money which could mean common currency, or something more valuable than rubies, or true gold be it a heart of one or just love six different ways.

Thank you, Jessica. :) This is the third reading (out of four) where someone has mentioned riches coming into my life, I will take that as a good sign. We will see what it is...as you said, there are things much more valuable than currency. <3

• Like 1

Still open for one more reading.

Tell me what you see...

my favorite phrase of mine is and has been "Whoopie Pickle"post-128262-0-77422500-1457027018_thumb.

Thank you for being at ease and showing us other life forms equally so.

Your drawing was done using Lenormand cards.

Primary and secondary = 26,22

Spiritual future, present, past = 31, 4, 2

Physical future, present, past = 10, 32, 14

First of all many of these readings draw from the current environment as much as the cards.

The song playing now tells us if back masked ,"Devil, devil, I want to see the light."

Your physical past is of a fox drinking from a pool after the frost melted. You grew up with little but it was barely enough to create some kind of happiness that became real.

You still feel alone of sorts because currently you are a shepherd taking care of others as they sleep or do not recognize all you do. It is not an endless night.

In the future you shall reap plenty for many but beware if falling asleep now lest you have to chase your own harvest.

Spiritually the bugs and plants played music and sang for you and helped you survive a cold childhood.

Now your house appears in order but is missing the touch of one type whom you have built it for.

In the future the eternal light and house will reveal itself but will be more of an empty world save you looking out towards all you built that will last forever for the three beings you love most.

Your primary and secondary energy are of reading the animal world like a book of nature and finding spirituality or private and found sense of religion. What you might have missed is you must make a decision soon, you are at crossroads,but will make the right decision following a blue beast of augury. Hold on even as it ends. You are guided from above and might have your heart robbed some crossing this bridge but give it willingly and be full-hearted again.

And always know no matter what you choose you will end up in the same place but choose you must to progress.

Readings are closed until someone asks for help regarding another or until the ides of march has passed. It is time for spring cleaning. My broom sweeps up new clues but also allows flight if able to sweep in the same manner of lulling waves crashing upon the shore.

Don't be afraid to ask for help here even if you already asked for an open reading or were tempted too.Ask for a miracle.

I would certainly appreciate a miracle now, for those in my care as I can be careless with self.. And have been shortsighted and unfocused lately..

Wes2209 I have asked a miracleworker I know for help but I am your messenger. Name your miracle here for it to happen, no need to type just speak it into the screen but do hand write it there on paper or index card.

If on paper roll it up and place it on top your door frame, your pick, or if on card consider it a coupon and redeem it by reading it every so often.

Now sky is symbol so don't look for angels or ufo's to help. Instead the demons will help with the tone of slavery as chains dragging if they were they last rank in a moving army or the living horde caboose of a long train.

Dig deep now. Quit being an effect of the world and become a cause. (pg. 191 Handbook to Higher Consciousness by Keyes)

One cannot be free by opposing another. Just as the Renaissance was not a period of time but a people. (pg. 72-3, ch. 47 Finite and Infinite Games - A Vision of Life as Play and Possibility by Carse)

Sailor Mercury likes to read good books to learn something new.

Sailor Moon might cry lots but when her family and friends are in danger she does not hesitate and her strength is ever growing.

Sailor scouts say always be true to what you know is right, think positively, stick by them.

Then double up and retrace and square the above paragraph via confirmation and let it be.

Beware the four sisters Catzy, Bertie, Prizma, and Avery. If we all learn one error of our ways we will win.

Then do it again as they attack once more.

Do not worry about past or future but concern yourself with Now to cover all three.

(Cards 38, 39,39, 40, 40, 41 and 42 of Sailor Moon Archival Trading Cards by Dart and DIC)

You have the power to edit time back to 1854 when LV was found in Paris.

2014 needs your attention but it isls happening Now.

Call upon your ancestors for help going back to the Pueblo and the Cahokia.

We don't have to beg but ask. (Leviticus 25:25)

Bury your dead, do not carry around problems, let them fall lightly to ground to be recycled, or float away, use all eight hearts, nothing is wasted, it is OK to make mistakes, to think not is to deny the way of the world, each one is a piece of truth, that is way of the celestial, your twin rainfalls are here.

For one clue look around for something out of the ordinary that should not happen but did and then smile for this is a simulation.

If you are not a miracleworker one is near you as one is also near me, let them operate by being open to them and eradicating all walls.

Miracles are simpler than this wall of text, sing seven times around it and it too shall fall.

But always ask to be led out of unreality into reality. My sole mantra. Know yourself is then primary commandment and covers all others. Breathe well, walk well, stand well, and dress well.

• The topic was locked