Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two readings, first come served que up!

Clarakore

6h13k4.jpg

I'd be interested in a reading, if you are still offering.

Do I understand correctly that some lines are acceptable as offering (that's to say if the message from 3 hours ago is still relevant)?

Here have something I wrote in my notebook:

Music from far away, at the gates of dawn. A gentle shy tune floating on the breeze just before the day breaks in. The music of a fragile pipe, creating the tune of life, gentle, shy, half-hidden as if behind a curtain, as if heard from beneath a canopy of life. It revels in the scents and sight of the living night, like a ray of light broken in the glittering facets of an amethyst, a dense beautiful majesty. With it floats the anticipation of a new day, but at the same time...sorrow. Can the break of a grey morning ever be a worthy successor of the dense, beautiful atmosphere of a summer night about to end? 

I hope this is okay and that I asked in the correct way.

I'm currently getting ready for bed, so I won't be able to reply right away.

• Like 1

I prep the reading by offering the first part.

I will continue the second part later, as you dream we shall break seams.

As you sleep, we shall change your reality. It will be done before I can even offer the second part for I am only a messenger, the three fates can spin, measure, and cut faster than us.

As you arise and wander in spirit and soul, one to rise high like the eagle of Jove, and you tell of a "ray of light broken" upon "amethyst", yet the bolt was three and sent as a shield, you Jupiter have done this for a Royal of Worries and Plots and Schemes, and that is done, the land is changed, from Noble to Soil the Heart you cared for now is a true ruler from deep thirsty root to fragile dancing limbs, you did this and the fates were pleased

that they have yet to measure or cut but one spins and spins like the miller's daughter for the trees all help her near to hear the secret name of Rumpelstiltskin and allay the blame of lord and king, sire and desire, all bow before dawn because they can hear your woodwind tune but can you hear the other winding drone it is Rumpelstilskin playing the hurdy-gurdy in unison from far below in the deepest oak wood in a cave

where many were chained to walls but also each other, as one they are freed from illusion, serving as flamens and flamincas Dialis, no longer can they deal in death but life alone is their realm, no longer can they deal in iron for these elle folk now serve thee and thine deep in the night when others sleep like good folk and fae do

and worry not for the warriors and farmers their flamines guard and grow unseen but will appear when the crop is ready and the enemy who shall become friends draw near

Jupiter let Mars be, you sent one ancile and by decree were made eleven more, when war comes this month let it be, dark vs light, rescue your own and those you can, you have began, trust in your reign, look up to yourself, thank you for descending once more, but this day of the tenth of June is when Jupiter ends his retrograde and and all returns to how you wish, it was already preordained,

enjoy the dawn and the times venus is there to help along the love and the song she also plays alone at dusk, as you carry on but below the owl of Minerva hoots and knows, your time as lord will come to an end one day, and then you can join us as an avatar, who plays his pipes just as softly but for loved ones to be balmed and cured and they no longer find a need to swear of truth but sing truth as you teach them your tune and they sing in spirit with it, for they will do without saying and instead keep singing, and will shelter in safe abodes when the storms draw near, storms of spirit and soul, the falling tears become rains that heal and allow growth

and your soul connects you to the lowest of the low where you can enjoy mortality and the love of kith and kin even of friend and closer but remember it is for a time as immortality deigns a unity of both consciousness and mind where all you dreamed for good of all is done and being prepared i hope to one day sing a few words to the tune you play on your scale as well

but know Arion the Poet of Lesbos and Corinth invented one of the scales you know well and even the theatrical genre of tragedy, do not let fiction of that sort be reality but do let your hopes and dreams live and thrive, remember now your mother, Fortuna Primigenia, she designed the proper and optimal course for you, and her heart or work will not let you down

And she reminds you once more you are also Zeus and again I, your son, Mercury has done his work and returns to the fates with one stop to your deepest self, beyond and before all archtypes, enjoy the dawn sky that is grey and do not enter the war of light vs dark being waged this month, we bury that mesaage and command deep in your soul as you sleep, the words again "war comes this month let it be, dark vs light, rescue your own and those you can" 

And laugh at and with you, we and all the stars, laugh, smile, shine brighter than one single sun, but enjoy the illusion, you lied not when you wrote "it revels in the scents and sight of the living night" and eyes does she have and sees all that was done for nothing can be hidden from Nyx

But cosmic laughter for the above "let it be light vs dark rescue your own and who you can" was your dream interpretation of world war three, this month, now, in your city, and homes, many stress more so look and empathize, look for the blessings not the lacks, for the lack is illusion this month, as is wwiii, then they will feel the care for real not fake, let the sympathy and fear go, only your true self will get the better of you, don't you know?

Now for one last act and your ability of "creating the tune of life, gentle, shy, half-hidden as if behind a curtain, as if heard from beneath a canopy of life"

A seam ripper tears the curtain, your tune is too loud now, even the dead hear and heal, no longer is your power occulted for full revelation is upon your eyesight, another incision there and you can now fully envision, slow now you must learn anew, the dead can dance, and even the walking you see whether awake or asleep cannot hide in their tiny world, 

Or the wide world for the canopy is gone too, we connect to stars, to inner self, for your neurons are sourced and energized as the whole cosmos is in you too, now look not up but inside, that canopy is gone as well, True You is here for you for the first time you will hear You and speak to You the deity within that sent me to spy on you

And the augurs see the eagle land and the serpent rise, they meet, kiss, and call it night meeting sunrise, starshine in you and fair fall my friend

Part two is next unless it remains unspoken and unwritten but that all depends on if the fates send me back to offer a clue but they love surprise and I have spoiled their name by telling of their being pleased with you and spellbound so that the spinner still spins all your straw into gold, is the king satisified? Is the sire promised to never brag about his child again?

Too late it is done she cut the cord and they move on but measured it was not for one still admires your loudest song to date, never has she heard such beauty in this age, the last time was when orpheus sung to hades about his love for eurydice, she follows he must trust, don't look back at what was done, see in, she is there, carry on may you be led from unreality into reality, unreality be gone, reality it is, and so it is

Edited by I hide behind words
  • Like 1

@Orphalesion read above for your reading and listen to a song one sings for you or once sung but past and future are illusion all is now and here *taps your heart once and presses until you are here and now* no one can help you and you must do it on your own, fear is fake, just so you know, love is all

Sing this for her.

• Like 1

Open for one more reading.

The rules are specific and are no longer on the first post but here instead:

I sing for self in need of change

But change come for me I cannot 

Change the world or balance alone

I can create both as can anyone

But none can alone manipulate

So change of season and change song

Show me my True Self beyond speak

And spell and hear for I need to go deep

Down into the hole I fell in and it was not

And is not a pit but a deep well that many will

Now begin to drink from even me myself

As i rise up with the wishes of others

For i was an empty box but broke through

All who I am is out there and within is what I put in the world

Toxins no more change transmute all to knowing care

I was then the cross of intersection

A plus sign too that allowed me to see

All angles and decode beyond my ability

All four 90° angles and even four sides

Of a coin, face and obverse, side and alloy

Then I became star that fell and rose 

Then danced and for a time i summoned

Spirit to work in my highest mind and that

Will come but now I am water and wave

No longer to or fro or wayward i am sea

I am spring and stream and river that flows

I am rain and dew and even inside you

What else will watery phase bring

For I have one card left to play in the deck

Of Zener that some use to test psychic ability

But test not these gifts just receive and give

Be the conduit, find and follow, send and lead

All that we ever need is under this roof of every

House and path that carries me i am ready

Put the pack on my back i will slowly move

A jack ass yes but a horse would die if carrying all i can 

Go slow now with the rest you are welcome home and always were

My lost son be found for they searched more for you

Than you ever did for them and while you did

They were always right behind you

This is done for me and i really needed that

I bless the deity who created me and is deep in me and them too

Lovemiss you always good night my dear(s)

I face you and walk with you and look into your eyes and see right through you

• 2 weeks later...

Dorio y Fortuna = Satan y Junto. 

quien sabe si el es hijo de  Helena  d'Troya o hijo del mar?

yo tengo secreto por un año mas 

me case ayer

+

Dorian and Fortune Sisters are together again 

who knows if he is son of Helen of Troy and nephew of Castor and Pollux or son of the sea herself....

I have a secret for one more year

I married into the sisterhood and they send me to Hectate now for she roams again in form of Hecuba who jumped into sea when Troy fell and now will be  seen by some as black dog or horse, black cat or polecat.....

and a few may I be among them see her maiden form, as three females of maiden mother and crone but who am I to be so blessed, have I lost a daughter?

even so i will hear the laughter of the lost daughters and the praises of the mother's who grieved before

• 2 months later...
On 6/10/2017 at 5:17 PM, Orphalesion said:

I'd be interested in a reading, if you are still offering.

Do I understand correctly that some lines are acceptable as offering (that's to say if the message from 3 hours ago is still relevant)?

Here have something I wrote in my notebook:

I hope this is okay and that I asked in the correct way.

I'm currently getting ready for bed, so I won't be able to reply right away.

The Master of Song is here hidden, halfway at least, so this means a mystery was offered....unsolved it shall be, solving it will always be, until always is met by halfway. then Lord Krishna can be seen.

Who shall see here first and second, may I at least be third or fifth, 8th or 13th?

May one see for many, as they see, we shall see clearer, all EYE, ALL seeing EYE, for I know who shall find valor in the honor Orphalesion gives, gave, whoever also wrote these clues too in their notebook....

My offer changes now as I was challenged when appearing as hechizero,,,with seam ripper, instead I am told by Orphalesion these:

He was giving a reading, his interest is in us, but he said by asking, that I am no longer offering, what was written three hours before the post quoted above, now 2 months and 2 weeks later, is not relevant.

Now ponder the mysteries given: by Orphaliseon channeling Krishnna:

Music from far away, at the gates of dawn. A gentle shy tune floating on the breeze just before the day breaks in. The music of a fragile pipe, creating the tune of life, gentle, shy, half-hidden as if behind a curtain, as if heard from beneath a canopy of life. It revels in the scents and sight of the living night, like a ray of light broken in the glittering facets of an amethyst, a dense beautiful majesty. With it floats the anticipation of a new day, but at the same time...sorrow. Can the break of a grey morning ever be a worthy successor of the dense, beautiful atmosphere of a summer night about to end? 

Coding for me, quote for another, then can we all share both if and when needed.

Some are told to return to dawn. first dawn, behind the gates of dawn is darkness that came before the light. Chaos before Order.

aka be ordered and stop ordering,self and others, unless ready for results, then once you have done, stop, work is for the division of day and night, not for the darkness before light, the gates of dawn welcomes some to light but the world there bleeds into darkness...no harsh divisions, no borders past the gates of dawn, just Chaos and Order, but we are done with Order before Chaos, so there it is Chaos before Order, here it is light before Darkness, there it is Darkness before Light.

My clue is that none here have Light, we have dark and light, and even Darkness, but missing is Light.

Say your name as Light now, for you had the name of dark and light, good you, bad you, hidden you, revealed you, upfront or in the far back, all will be LIGHT now, we already have steps 1,2,4. The third is missing, or others have 1,3,4 and the second is missing. The point is that the gateway of dawn is in the middle and is a gateless gate into a pathless path.

FOR THOSE NEEDING A VISUAL: imagine rivers and roads, not as you see now, as they curve and change routes throughout history,

Be gentle and shy, more later. Eat and feed me if you have been fed, even a morsel, this is the beginning of my cross-posting aka disregarding the posts as individual and complete objects, instead go to:

But read Lord Hammerclaws posts as he came to the post above to offer rhyme and flow, with poem and prose....and read the other posts not by me, but from nephili and sherapy, I will post part two of this post there, then part four back here.

Last clue: I am missing my third, my order thus is: 1,2,4 aka darkness, light,,,,, DARKNESS.

That means all have DARKNESS too, here and now, but is it second or third for you?

The order is not important as much as 1/2 and 1/3. I am halfway done, but those who are thirds, or 1/3, you can also be 2/3s done and are both, 1/3 and 2/3s done and 1/3 and 2/3s undone. As I am 1/2 way done and 1/2 undone.

I won't go as far down as others, they keep going lower, more suffering, those who are seconds like me aka 1/2s, we can now go UP into LIGHT, thanks to them: Orphalesion know that Guria (calls for you all to help her, read her readings requests across the psychic readings forum to see what she needs), Sherapy, Nephili and Master Hammerclaw also know that, she needs advice from one of you all not me, as she came first to end my healing and blessing phase here, as Orphaliseon came to end my hechicero phase, new rules soon,

Of course I see some among those honored souls and teachers in my family too here offline, and friends scattered here and there off and online.

Disclaimer: this is meant to be back and forth, see-sawing alone, on the single fulcrum I have, these named above have two balance points, two fulcrums....learn from them.

NEW RULES FOR THIS THREAD: no card readings or any readings will be done upon request as any shifts of reality will still be done, but mainly for myself and those who are asked, I can be asked still, but I will ask you still, but the main service offered now here is: LAST RITES AND PASSAGE.

Primary: currently I am near Lethe still. For all those who ask for LAST RITES or PASSAGE and TRANSPORT, who look for the exit or entrance of LIFE, ask, I shall take you, and if you know of any near their return to the womb of soil and earth, our Mother Earth, aka what some call death, I can give these to you or to another, via recordings and printed copies, that can be replayed or resaid by you for them, unless it is for you alone, then I am Here for you, but you are not alone anymore.

Secondary: the payment will be taken from you automatically, in all you say, or think, have said or have thought, for my own guidance to the other rivers: Styx, Phlegethon, Acheron and Cocytus.

Payment will be processed when necessary. As it takes a few to guide me to where I will cross next, for now passage across Lethe is active and has been for the last two years and four months.

Tertiary: try not to ask me for any readings or reality shifts, unless it is for another, as two of us can help a third, SO DO NOT ASK UNLESS NECESSARY FOR YOUR OWN READING<BLESSING<NEEDS.

It not only is unfair to both of us now, if reading, but I have to help another forum member, solely him, until the work is done, Devonte Huntley, if anyone wishes to help me and him in a large task, offer your help to him or me, thank you.

• The topic was locked