Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make up a new word

Mark One

We've all made up a new word that you'll never find in a dictionary. Such words often relate to or describe a situation that annoys or delights us.

Heres one to get things started.

VEGGICON, a vegetarian Pokemon fan who craves a sausage butty but ends up settling for a veggie sausage alternative thats drowned in brown sauce.

• Like 4

We've all made up a new word that you'll never find in a dictionary. Such words often relate to or describe a situation that annoys or delights us.

Heres one to get things started.

VEGGICON, a vegetarian Pokemon fan who craves a sausage butty but ends up settling for a veggie sausage alternative thats drowned in brown sauce.

can we just make one up or does it have to be in internet Database ?

• Like 1

can we just make one up or does it have to be in internet Database ?

Follow your heart Ya Amar and make one up :)

• Like 2

Ignopugnant: A person who argues from lack of knowledge from the latin "ignorantes" and "pugnator" (warrior).

• Like 3

Malacontrarian: Someone who will argue with you, even if you just agreed with them.

• Like 4

maldiction - the absolute and sure knowledge that the clerk will go on lunch/break in the exact instant you are the next person to be served in the line

• Like 4

Screezle: That feeling when you sit on a slightly damp, warm toilet seat.

• Like 2

chimtemulence - the overwhelming desire to eat bbq chimps one experiences at the Monkey House at a zoo

Edited by bubblykiss
  • Like 2

movievanticlarium - the knowledge that the sequel to a recent blockbuster is only a thinly veiled cash grab or a ego stroking project for the director that will live up to none of its real potential

• Like 4

Polititroll: Someone who has to turn every conversation into a political debate, I wanted to look at puppies, not argue over who will ruin America.

• Like 3

When I was maybe 7-8 or so I made up a word: Pinswiggle. It doesn't have any meaning, I just wanted to make up a word. I wrote in on a tiny scrap of paper, and stuck in the liquid wax inside a burning cancdle holder may parent had. Years later I dug it out, a mystery from the past! ;)

• Like 3

Godican: Someone who has to bring God up in every conversation.

Godicant: Someone who has to bring God not being real into every conversation.

• Like 3

Catimperator - that look of disapproval the cat gives you when you fail to predict or understand what she wants when she is starring right at you

• Like 3