Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

15 years of Unexplained Mysteries

Saru

thank you sooo much it's been a trip!!!

Edited by mskate
  • Like 3

Happy Anniversary! This is a fun place. :)

• Like 1

I so do appreciate the mix of opinions in these forums, it's widened my world.

Thank you all.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Although I don't post often, I do read the forums everyday. Thanks Saru for an awesome site...and thanks to all of the other Mods that take time to keep the site going. One thing I am amazed is how many truly intelligent and knowledgeable people that post on this site, to a point that it amazes me. Sure, there are some that come on here and are a bit off, but most of the regulars are respectful and intelligent. I have learned so much.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations :) .. I think I have been with you for 10 of those years...!!!!  Good work !  I love this site.. it is inspirational venue for sharing ideas .. enhancing  thought process ..  it  helps me and others towards creating new understandings of the vast realities of this expansive world. The best bit here too is the great interactions between the contributers/members here.. I often post Ideas and explorations that keep forming in my reasoning's  of  and for all the  assumptive realities of this world.. I love how the skeptics and others here who have had different understandings to me  of how.. why.. things are and the delightful interchanges of never quite coming to agreements of "What is".. "What was" ... "What could be" which impel me to dig deeper and wider to back up my thinking. I have learned a lot doing this.. awakened more.. creating new and more interesting understandings.. inspiring more deeper/ wider searches in all areas..  My mind as you may have gathered works  much like a Sudoko puzzle... bits of info everywhere from all parts of various sciences , writings.. literature.. experiences.. and I just like finding the missing pieces that connect these or offer more value/insights to the pieces I  already have that may link or add  potential value to further explorations in other fields/pieces. So it ends up like a  treasure hunt.. grabbing bits from all the gathered areas of knowledge.. facts.. understandings, wonderings... and seeing if a new question in my mind.. or a new bit of interest can benefit from any accrued info  from all the other areas..    :D   It makes sense to me anyway...    Also I like the convenience of being able to find  and access all my thoughts, interests  and reasonings  from  years ago  and to build on to them.. or after reading new findings . discoveries .. or ideas  .. being able to look back on my previous ponderings to see if I was on the right track.. or being able to add new information to these clusters of thoughts.  By the way.. I see huge value in the ability to be able to what you guys term as Necro Posting...  It is a great way to assess how far I have come in thoughts in these areas.. or to find old bits of information that will add weight to new information..   As I was  saying here.. this Forum has been a joy for me.. for all these years... as I gather it has been for many of the others here...   THANK YOU !!!

• Like 2

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 9:29 PM, Vlawde said:

I just discovered these forums in the past 6 months. I like that it covers a variety of topics. Looking at the screen shots in the original post, I much prefer the dark background, this current one is too bright! Be nice to have a choice of skins

Interesting! I feel the opposite way to you ...... I am so glad that the screen is light :lol:

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 11:22 PM, Michelle said:

I've loved making friends with people from all over the world. :tu:

^ ^ This :D

But, Saru, another update? I am still in therapy resulting from the last one! :cry: (Just kidding!)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

But, Saru, another update? I am still in therapy resulting from the last one! :cry: (Just kidding!)

You are replying to posts from 4 months ago, so from before the recent update.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

You are replying to posts from 4 months ago, so from before the recent update.

:wacko: *gurgle* Thank you Waspie_Dwarf. I just assumed it was new for some reason. :hmm: (Now I feel silly!)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • The topic was locked