Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MOST FRIGHTENING EXPERIENCE EVER!

ngi112

Well it happened something like this...

Last month I went over with my parents to their house near a lake in Canada. This place is very frightening, the house is very old, and we have lots of pictures of our ancestors. I am not usually afraid of anything, but this time it was different. We were staying there for just four days. In the first day at night, I heard some noises. I thought they were from my parents, but those noises were getting closer and closer, I was pretty scared. I managed to go to sleep. The next day we were watching TV, and I saw my grandpa's picture to change in shape, he looked as if he were mad for some reason, I told mom but at the time she looked at it, it was back to normal.

I couldn't really sleep that night, anyways, the next day I woke up early to go to the lake with my dad, we went on our small fishing boat (the lake was practically for us only, since very few people live there) and as we got farther away from our house, I started to see shapes, odd shapes that I can't even describe, they were in our house. I told my dad, but he wasn't wearing his glasses so he couldn't really see.

After our expedition, we were very tired and he told me that he was going to take a nap. It was around 6 PM, and it was getting kind of dark, I went directly to my room, but my room has a very big window with no curtains (they were fixing them), so I had a hard time trying to sleep. When I was finally getting sleepy, I felt some animal in my bed, it wasn't an animal, in fact they were many small ants. I pushed my bed, and for some reason instead of getting up and trying to kill them I got under my bed's covers and tried to sleep. I got asleep, and I don't know how much time later, probably a few minutes, but I felt as if I were being watched. I looked through the window and I saw faces, you can imagine how I was feeling alone, in an old house, with ants in my bed, with my parents being in the other side of the house, and with virtually no neighbors atleast a few miles around.

I don't know how I did it, I managed to sleep like as if I were paying no attention to them. Next day I woke up at around 8 AM, and my parents were already having breakfast, I had to take my pills, but wait. Those were not the right pills, I was taking something else! I told my parents, and I suddenly understood that they were nothing but hallucinations.

My point with this story is that there are no such things as ghosts, and the paranormal sh** is just fiction and there are no spirits, no witches, the ouija doesn't work, and even though it is interesting, it's all lies.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ngi112

• MK ULTRA

• Q-La

• brittish_gurl

Top Posters In This Topic

Somesort of cry for help?

You are entitled to your opinion, I guess.

Yet this story only proves you were hallucinating because of the fact that you had consumed the wrong pills.

The question I ask you is, what do you say to those who do see "things" but in fact did not take any pills to induce any sort of hallucinations?

Wow, that is interesting....... wow, it's all fake? Interesting..

The brain is an interesting machine. Sometimes you just don't know what's influencing it.

My point with this story is that there are no such things as ghosts, and the paranormal sh** is just fiction and there are no spirits, no witches, the ouija doesn't work, and even though it is interesting, it's all lies.

I don't think you can use your example of taking the wrong medication to completely discredit all of the above. You were the one hallucinating, that doesn't mean others do. I agree that sometimes the mind can play tricks on you, and that it can shape images according to your mood and beliefs, but certainly not all of the time, for everyone. I think it's statistically near-impossible in fact. original.gif

And I certainly wasn't lying in my Ouija board thread.wink2.gif

Edited by Richdog

I had to take my pills, but wait. Those were not the right pills, I was taking something else!.

405115[/snapback]

Hmmmmm, yes.gif

Just because your trippin out your nut it doesnt mean we all too! angry.gif

It amazes me how some people think they personal experiences define the legitimacy of certain phenomena.

An opinion is always welcome but if you wanna be realistic then go all the way my friend. Its only logical many cases will probably be due to active imagination, but in many cases there is more than on person present and there not all taking the wrong medication!

I was on LSD at the weekend and I saw a UFO,

All UFOs have gotta be fake then! Hmmmmm? hmm.gif

were nothing but hallucinations.

405115[/snapback]

I am shocked that you come out and say this after posting a srory saying that you do believe this.

What are you on this site for? Feel free to search out your answers to your questions. I suggest that you avoid cutting out something that you aren't exactly sure of. Why else are you on this site. You even started this topic. You seem interested and unsure. Thats normal. I invite you to my topic. I have many interesting experiences that I believe that you can learn from or atleast review.

Go to Aliens, Reports and Experiences, you will find my topic on the front page called Aliens, sexual experiences and Demons. You will read of things that I am sure you would debate. I am willing to stand by everything I have said.

Then if you are still not convinced in things happening that are spiritual, I invite you to come live with me for a month. That will seal the deal, and change your life.

That was an interesting story. But honestly...why bother? I mean you didn't prove that ghosts don't exist you just proved that you needed stronger glasses to read pill bottles.

In this story maybe nothing was going on in that house but what about the millions of others that see things everyday???? Are we just hallucinating? Am I ill?

I know I am not. I know what I see is real. I know there is more out there then most of us can imagination or believe.

i ask the same question as blue scorpion.

Q:The question I ask you is, what do you say to those who do see "things" but in fact did not take any pills to induce any sort of hallucinations?

tongue.gif man, i gotta get off my pills too. i keep seeing george bush as our president.

RaginCajun Posted Today, 08:08 PM

man, i gotta get off my pills too. i keep seeing george bush as our president.

laugh.gifthumbsup.gif

I agree with the others, just because a person hasn't experienced something doesn't mean that it doesn't exsist.

Just out of curiousity, what do you take the pills for?

Perhaps whatever illness you suffer from can help me understand where you're coming from. thumbsup.gif

My point with this story is that there are no such things as ghosts, and the paranormal sh** is just fiction and there are no spirits, no witches, the ouija doesn't work, and even though it is interesting, it's all lies

TIME WILL TELL, AND WHEN IT DOES - WILL YOU DO ME A FAVOR? SMACK

YOURSELF UP THE SIDE OF YOUR HEAD FOR ME. NOT LOL.