Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clinton campaigner talks about UFO disclosure

UM-Bot

John Podesta maintains that he has convinced Hillary Clinton to declassify secret documents about UFOs.

Earlier this year the democratic presidential candidate expressed a keen interest in UFO disclosure and told a reporter that she was going to make an effort to "get to the bottom of" the phenomenon.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...-ufo-disclosure

• Like 2

I'm not saying there is anything to disclose but if there is, it won't be triggered by the president.

• Like 1

If reports are to be believed, previous Presidents have asked and been denied any UFO info. They "Don't need to know"

Just imagine her saying "yes we been collaborating with aliens and getting technologies from them". Think everyone will go gaga!

Didn't Obama say he'd disclose info about UFOs? It just seems like something they throw out there..

To Dream is Good to Have THe Belief that anything will ever come of this is pure B.S. What Happens in the Dark budget Stays in the Dark Budget !

Lets Just Vote in a 5th Grader for POTUS at least They would Not Tell Us More of the Same,Old same Old !

I wonder, through Congressional legislation, what a sitting President is allowed to know or not know.

grr these threads do annoy me.... why?

well what makes anyone think the USA govt has all the answers? many other countries also have space agencies like NASA, and so anything nasa may know would be well known already by others...

its just that simple

• Like 2

Give the extra terrestrials Citizenship and they will no longer be 'Aliens' anymore ~ ;)

• Like 2

But according to David Icke, Hillary is an alien. On that basis, what is alien to us is not alien to her. So when she talks about disclosures on aliens she is talking about disclosures on we humans. She's not a lawyer for nothing, you know!

• Like 1

Were all Alien, And All Doomed If we dont stop Thinking that by Electing people that push Greed ,and A war agenda were some day really going to Push this Planet to the No Return limit !

Too Many People not Looking Right down Into the Drinking Glass ! :no:

• Like 1

Hillary is the most untrustworthy candidate. She cant give a straight answer about her emails. Why would you believe her on something that has been kept secret for much longer?

• Like 1

yeah thats desperation. But then she's only a puppet.

Aren't all politicians? Someone pulls their strings and then they pull ours. So what does that make us?
  • Like 1

John Podesta convinced Hilary...? Interesting. She'll get nowhere, even if she is sincere (and I doubt that very much)

"I think I’ve convinced her that we need an effort to kind of go look at that and declassify as much as we can, so that people have their legitimate questions answered," he told KLAS-TV. - See more at: http://www.unexplain...h.6UY761tG.dpuf

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

Hillary only knows all too well that Aliens made Him do it ! Remember They Fly around in those cigar space ships !

Or Sumptin sorta Like that ? :w00t:

• Like 2

Worse, DEU! they coexist with us on OUR common home, planet earth. omgomgomgomg!! :w00t: :w00t:

JDEU, don't go eating any yellow snow, now :--)

I Think that Hillary will become our next POTUS and SHe will Re-model Area51 so we all can Go out and See our Friends ! :alien::no:

Not

Hillary is the most untrustworthy candidate. She cant give a straight answer about her emails. Why would you believe her on something that has been kept secret for much longer?

Because disregarding it as nothing is truly the best defense against it, why would she admit to anything?

They're all crap options for the Presidency IMO.

• Like 1

It's a throwaway campaign promise that can be shunted aside later without consequences. IIRC, Jimmy Carter used it, too.

It is not, perhaps, an overwhelming reason to vote for her.