Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Doing Free Tarot Readings

Jesus_

Hi, what with it being my birthday tomorrow why not Jesus_.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hi Jesus, a warm welcome to UM, I wish you a Wonderful Unexplained Mysteries Journey here. You will have the pleasure of sharing your knowledge and experience with UM members.

Best of experience!

And why not a Tarot Reading, what do you need?, PM me!

• Like 1

Hi, what with it being my birthday tomorrow why not Jesus_.

Thanks.

FIrst I got cutting out what isn't necessary. Face problems squarely. Others I got was condescending, producing steady results, passively accepting and giving back what you've received. Hopefully this makes sense for you in a way.

FIrst I got cutting out what isn't necessary. Face problems squarely. Others I got was condescending, producing steady results, passively accepting and giving back what you've received. Hopefully this makes sense for you in a way.

Interesting, if brief. But thank you for your time and effort. I look forward to reading your posts on the forum.

• Like 1

Interesting, if brief. But thank you for your time and effort. I look forward to reading your posts on the forum.

No problem happy birthday.

I'm always down for a reading :) Whatever comes to mind.

I got is frank and outspoken. Reviewing what has been done, study or research the facts, a wild imagination and not having time to relax.

• Like 1

I'll take one, if you are so inclined.

Concentration. I drew also "angers easily", being spontaneous, acting with deference. Didn't pick up anything else for right now.

I got is frank and outspoken. Reviewing what has been done, study or research the facts, a wild imagination and not having time to relax.

Thanks! First part can certainly be true, lol. I'll keep in mind the rest.

Hello all. Just drop a reply and I'll get back to you if you want a reading. I use a deck of Tarot cards.

Hi I m always game on readings to see what others can pick up about me. Thank you :)

I would love a reading please. Thanks

First I drew reflecting on accomplishments. Facing fear directly, identifying a world view, reflecting, realizing potential, sets an example others want to follow and something about a mentor.

I'll take a reading please.

Eliminating excess. Honesty, maintains his or her composure, tackling challenges and I also got lacking courage

I would like a reading, please. Thank you in advance.

Calling the shots, being held accountable? Not getting much else.

Hi I m always game on readings to see what others can pick up about me. Thank you :)

Feeling centered and secure. looking for a fight, going over and over an issue, going through a period of hardship, guilt, a soft touch and curbing impulses to maybe do something.

Yes please I would love a reading :)

Getting together with people that you like. Having a fixed position, is open and sincere, wondering "Why me?", beating the competition, looking for answers from within, feeling jubilant or excited, champion a cause, getting the answer and paranoia.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reading must say I'm not too sure what to make of it nothing really jumps out at me but appreciate you taking the time, thanks.

I would like a reading if you could possibly get anything from me. The subject I'm focused on is, relationship/love.

Edited by The_Sensual_One

• The topic was locked