Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The woman with 'rainbow vision'

Still Waters

Even if we see the number (which is 105.7), it just mean we are not color blind and we have decent computer screens. :innocent:

The programming of electronic colors is based on three colors. Electronic screens are based on three colors. Printers use three colors. There's nothing we can do unless we work with colors in real world vs photos.

I have been asking a few of my color blind gene carrying female cousins, nothing conclusive.

I remember a discrepancy between a piece of clothing my sister and I were wearing (which were one blue and one green), who looked almost the same color on photos but were distinctively one blue and one green in real life. It could be a problem with the processing though. Of course, the only ones I talked with about the photos are my sister and mothers who would be tetrachromat as well. This is hard to solve. -_-

• 2 weeks later...

Many near death experiencers say that they saw "more colors than normal" or "more than we have here" while on the other side. They were seeing the entire light spectrum rather than just a small part of it. They also said it was "more real than normal" or "realer than real."

• 1 month later...

So, I got tired of trying to figure out whether I was tetrachromate by looking my real life garden plants vs their online photos. I took my family Tree DNA X chromosome file and pass it into promethease automated genetic medical condition report.

Results?

rs2315122 A;A, where A;G would hint tetrachromatie and G;G colorblindness
rs2315123 T;T, where T;C would hint tetrachromatie and C;C colorblindness

I'm therefore trichromate, like most of us. Case closed.

Although my mother, my aunt, at least five of my cousins, my sister-in-law and at least two of my nieces should be.

And I'm wondering what would a women which has rs2315122 A;G and rs2315123 T;C see...

Edited by Gingitsune

She'd definitely be a girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

I wonder if this rare trait has "something" to do with certain peoples claims of seeing "aura's"