Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Planet 9 a threat?

BigD1998

Actually planet 9, is a planet beyond pluto. Which may give clues of tugging on pluto.

Nibiru is a planet part of a star along with 6 other planets in the solar system that planet nibiru orbits.

The solar system itself is a "Free Floating" system, not sure how that is possible.

Free Floating in a planet means it was rejected from the solar system, so I guess in theory a solar system can be

rejected from a galaxy.

Actually planet 9, is a planet beyond pluto. Which may give clues of tugging on pluto.

Nibiru is a planet part of a star along with 6 other planets in the solar system that planet nibiru orbits.

The solar system itself is a "Free Floating" system, not sure how that is possible.

Free Floating in a planet means it was rejected from the solar system, so I guess in theory a solar system can be

rejected from a galaxy.

Actually science suggests that planet 9 may be real. Nibiru, on the other hand, doesn't exist.

• Like 1

That's not entirely true is it Daniel, because you also said this:

Your EXACT words Daniel. Can I assume, from your latest post that when you claimed that dwarf planets were about size you were posting false information?

That just leaves the question of nuclear submarines. Were you posting false information when you claimed to have won the argument or when you admitted I was right?

It doesn't matter how many times you repeat this it still won't be true. A planet can clear a GAP in the Oort cloud (or the Kuiper belt) around the neighbourhood of it's orbit without having to clear the entire Oort cloud (or Kuiper belt). Hence it is perfectly possible for a planet to exist within the Oort cloud (or the Kuiper belt) without it having to be defined as a dwarf planet.

Do you know what a circumstellar disk is Daniel? In case you don't I'll explain it for you. Around young stars where planets are yet to form their is a disk of dust and rock. These disks can be observed by infrared telescopes.

Do you know how astronomers know when planets have formed (or are forming) in these disks Daniel?They know because the planets/protoplanets clear GAPS in the disks. Not the entire disk, just gaps. That is what clearing the NEIGHBOURHOOD of an orbit means.

You still haven't answered this question:

The experts are fine, they know what they are talking about. The definition is fine it makes perfect sense. It is your total inability to correctly understand the definition and the fact that you contradict yourself all the time that is the issue here.

NO, THE ONLY REASON WEW HAVE DWARF PLANETS IS SO SCHOOL KIDS DON'T HAVE MEMMORIZE 13 planet names. the only reason they called them dwarf planets is size. if a planet the size of Jupiter is found in the oort cloud they will not call it a dwarf. even tho, it falls it would fall in that category, due to the new description of the rules.

as for planet 9, the babaloinians only had their eyes to spot it. so it had to be as close as Jupiter and that is close to earth or do you say Jupiter has noaffact on earth. I think if there is such a planet it isn't a planet but a man made object. one that survived the flood by being in space.

rejected from a galaxy.

nibiria could be a planet orbiting another star and sol, depending on when and if they use the name officially.

He's done worse than that, he has dropped a massive logic bomb... on himself. Let's look again at exactly what he said:

So not just scientists but ANYONE, so that must include himself.

According to his own logic if he claims to know what he is talking about in ANY scientific topic he is a liar. If he is a self-confessed liar then why should any one believe what he has to say?

However if he claims to be honest then, once again using his own logic, he can't know what he is talking about. Why should anyone believe a post from a person that admits they don't know what they are talking about?

In one post he has basically told everyone that they should disregard ANYTHING he has ever posted or ever will post on scientific issues because it is either a lie or from a person that doesn't know what they are talking about.

I'm more than happy to comply.

I don't claim to knowing everything about the universe science wise nor religion wise. you can't prove I have said that.

nibiria could be a planet orbiting another star and sol, depending on when and if they use the name officially.

Uh Daniel, you do realize that ancient people could not have observed any planets around other stars, let alone given them names.

• Like 1

NO, THE ONLY REASON WEW HAVE DWARF PLANETS IS SO SCHOOL KIDS DON'T HAVE MEMMORIZE 13 planet names....

Seriously? I mean, you honestly think this is the reasoning behind dwarf planets?

Uh Daniel, you do realize that ancient people could not have observed any planets around other stars, let alone given them names.

ancient people knew about Sirius b which we didn't know about until about 20 years ago. besides in that post I didn't mention ancient people.

it is also the reason given in a news interview when they did it.

it is also the reason given in a news interview when they did it.

They interviewed ancient Babylonians? Was Dr Who involved in this perhaps? 'Cause some serious time travel would be needed to pull that off.

• Like 2

no, a modern day scientist.

Ok, my point still stands...how did they do this 'interview' without a Tardis?

Daniel, I highly suspect you are just pulling things out of thin air. No ancient civilizations could have observed planets orbiting other stars. No 'modern day scientists' would ever make such a claim. I don't know exactly what you heard on television but I'm pretty sure you are mistaken in what they were really saying.

• Like 1

rejected from a galaxy.

I think Rogue Planet is the proper term, not Free Floating. :tu:

I very much doubt that Nibiru could have been a rogue planet. I think the gravitational affects of such a planet moving through our solar system, even 10,000 years ago would be detected by the orbits of the various asteroids, as well as moons and planets.

Daniel, I highly suspect you are just pulling things out of thin air. No ancient civilizations could have observed planets orbiting other stars. No 'modern day scientists' would ever make such a claim. I don't know exactly what you heard on television but I'm pretty sure you are mistaken in what they were really saying.

I suspect, you are pulling problems out of the air. I said at the time, ie 20 years ago when they were talking about it.

I think Rogue Planet is the proper term, not Free Floating. :tu:

I very much doubt that Nibiru could have been a rogue planet. I think the gravitational affects of such a planet moving through our solar system, even 10,000 years ago would be detected by the orbits of the various asteroids, as well as moons and planets.

perhaps it has, since pluto is thought to have been a moon.

I think if there is such a planet it isn't a planet but a man made object. one that survived the flood by being in space.

index_zpsfbf47f4e.jpg

• Like 3

ancient people knew about Sirius b ....

Thats claimed by the AA community but its incorrect.

... which we didn't know about until about 20 years ago.

Incorrect as well because Sirius B has been assumed in 1844 and the first view on it was in 1862 and not in 1996.

• Like 1

http://www.space.com...-160120c-02.jpg

Well, it hasn't been yet confirmed (i.e. observed directly), however a few scientists at Caltech have said that there is a planet somewhere out there that has a strange elliptical orbit. From NONE of these official sources did it ever dispute whether or not it's going to hit us. Btw, I provided a link above, and if that map is correct, is it directly on a collisional path with earth? I've heard it'll bring doom upon us on March 26, this year supposedly, but you can't always trust these people. Some of them are either insane, don't know what they're talking about, or something along those lines. Some sources (particularly the doomsayers) are saying that it is coming from behind the sun and will destroy earth relatively soon. Is this even possible?

If it's there then it's been there for over four billion years and I don't think it's done us any harm in that time.

I'd have to agree, it is so far away that other then tossing the occasional Oort Cloud bit toward the inner solar system, it is unlikely to have any effect at all.

Although now with Pluto being a dwarf planet, this mystery planet would be Planet IX, now, right?

That's what the scientists who believe they have discovered it are calling it - Planet Nine. They are hoping to get its discovery confirmed in the coming months and then it will probably get a proper name. It would be the first new planet discovered in the Solar System since Neptune on 23rd September 1846.

The Dogon people of Africa were visited by a scientist in the 1930s. They told the scientist that they were visited by a race of ugly, amphibious beings called Nommos thousands of years ago. The Nommos told the Dogon that they came from Sirius and that Sirius has a companion star orbiting the main star. It was only in 1970 that scientists discovered that Sirius does have a companion - Sirius B. Yet the Dogon had known that for centuries.

The Dogon people of Africa were visited by a scientist in the 1930s. They told the scientist that they were visited by a race of

ugly, amphibious beings called Nommos thousands of years ago. The Nommos told the Dogon that they came from Sirius and

that Sirius has a companion star orbiting the main star.

Fairy tale. (No. 1.124.144 out of 40.3B).

Full details here

It was only in 1970 that scientists discovered that Sirius does have a companion - Sirius B. Yet the Dogon had known that for centuries.

Sirius B has been assumed in 1844 already and the first view on it was in 1862 and not in 1970.

Alvan Graham Clark

On January 31, 1862, while testing a new 18½ inch refracting telescope, he made the first observation of Sirius B in Cambridgeport, Massachusetts.

Source

• Like 5

I don't claim to knowing everything about the universe science wise nor religion wise.

It's so tempting to say something to that, but I couldn't possibly. :unsure:
  • Like 2

Knowing anything at all might be a start.

Sorry, I did say something after all :unsure2:

• Like 1

ancient people knew about Sirius b which we didn't know about until about 20 years ago.

Where did you get that nonsense from? Sirius B was observed via telescope in the mid 19th century.

Old Ancient Aliens claim. Though the version I usually see is that the Dogons claim their ancestors came from said star system.