Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a reading for a reading

jstov304

I have a few things id like to figure out or get a better perspective and as im sure some of you probably are having the same issue. I dont know if it would probably just be better to do this through messages or on here. Anyway lets just go with it. Whoever wants to try this just let me know..

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The_Sensual_One

• SkyRainSea

• jstov304

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you trying to figure out your abilities? You feel scattered. Too many racing thoughts. Overwhelmed. Slow down. Relax. I'm getting that you should take breathing lessons to learn to relax deeply and let your abilities flow. I'm getting headaches from you also.

Love and Light

Ok, I'll play. ;0)

I see you covered with the color green. I get the sense that you are not very tall, with dark hair. You are being faced with many choices at this point in your life and I see you gravitating toward maybe traveling for an extended period of time? Maybe that's what you need to spend some quality time with yourself and get away from all the noise.

I'll give you one word to kick off my reading: blue. I look forward to hearing what you see about me. :0)

Thanks and blessings!

Edited by SkyRainSea