Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunted Dolls.

Drayven

What do you guys think about the subject of 'Haunted Dolls'? I believe in them 100%. Why? Well, first of all, I have heard of many haunted dolls out there which include Robert, Mandy, Annabelle, and more. Sure, these could be easily hoaxed. But they're in museums...and with the Mandy doll, she hasn't stopped. She wasn't one of those evil dolls, or whatever you'd like to call them, but she's one of the ones who just doesn't want to be lonely. Therefore, when she gets lonely, she throws stuff around; and the staff let's her sit on their laps while they work in their offices. The story of her is that a little girl died in the basement with the doll, and took over the doll.

I'm not going to go about explaining every one of those doll's stories, so let's just begin with the question that is arising...

Do you believe in the dolls? It's an easy question...yes, I do believe they're real; maybe, they definetly could be; or no, they're definetly fake.

My answer to that question is that they're real. I know many people might say: "The museum can lie, etc." But the doll Annabelle was brought to a medium which said that she was possessed by a demon posing as a ghost of a girl. The doll even tried strangling. And the move Annabelle said "Based on a True Story". Sure, many people might lie about the true story thing, and just make up things about the dolls, but I most definetly believe they're true...

How about you?

• Like 7

I went on a binge read about haunted dolls one night, some of the stories are pretty cool. Not sure how much I believe them.

Welcome to UM Vessel.

Although I believe it is plausible that a doll can be possessed, I will need to experience it first hand to believe it 100% certain as you do.

I only believe it's plausible because of a story I heard from my mother about a friend of hers...

I believe that there are cursed, and spirit attached objects out there, and some very rare are haunted dolls.

Actual haunted dolls don't move, and neither do they talk. It's the spirit which is attached to them that does all the activity,

within it's surroundings.

I don't believe in the stuff but an interesting bit of trivia: in a book I'm writing, characters go by aliases based on a real collection of "haunted dolls." These ones here -----> http://dollhousecam.us/

I am a stuffed animal junkie, dolls creeped me out ever since I can remember! When people gave me a doll as a gift, it got stuffed in the back of the closet!

I even hate Chuck E. Cheese because of the animatronics. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_E._Cheese's

Jeff Dunham is not funny to me with a creepy puppet! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Dunham

Never seen my dolls move or anything, just the eyes creep me out.

I don't know if I believe in them or not.

I believe that spirits have free reign, and could choose to inhabit any area, including the inside of a doll.

Saying that, I think most of the haunted doll stories are just entertaining yarns.

• 7 months later...

Though they are easy to fake, I do believe in haunted dolls.  There is evidence to prove that they exist.

Danny :devil:

I don't believe in haunted dolls, but I do admit dolls unnerve me. This has been true ever since I was a child.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

On 30/03/2016 at 2:03 AM, Vessel said:

How about you?

Definitely fake. The idea is so moronic.

I know believers don't like this one; but why no evidence?

If anyone has any, please post the best you know of.

On 2016-03-30 at 8:05 AM, LostSouls7 said:

I not only believe in them. I have a few in my home.

Why dont you show us please..

On 2016-11-28 at 3:54 PM, DannySarje said:

Though they are easy to fake, I do believe in haunted dolls.  There is evidence to prove that they exist.

Really ??      Fascinating..... Can you please enlighten me?

idk whether I believe in them or not, but dolls in general are just creepy to me albeit extremely beautiful!

• 2 weeks later...

My mom collected dolls when i was a little kid i would swear they were watxhing me lol

IDK but the stories about them creep me right out. I really enjoy Weekinweird and their traveling museum which includes a couple of dolls http://weekinweird.com/ 

I don't believe the stories, but they're still creepy. 

Dolls have always creeped me out, no matter what they look like. I've read stories and seen videos, and while many of them are blatant hoaxes, others seem quite genuine. The most popular is that dolls can be either possessed or impregnated with possitive or negative enegy, like many other objects.

I think it is possible, but I cannot say I believe yet.

When I was a kid, though, I had a crazy moment where I swear my teddy bear came to life and waved at me...

But I was like, six at the time...so I don't know if I was imagining really hard...or if I was dreaming, 'cause it happened right as I was falling asleep.

So. 

Yeah.

But I have seen some really cool videos that lead me to think it is highly plausible so yeah, I can't really say yea or nay about it.

I just know it is freaky.

Nice post.