Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What April Fool Joke Did You Play Today?

OverSword

I sent an email out to everyone in my office telling them their April bonus checks are available at the front desk. After a few people went up to get theirs they came back and threatened my life :lol:

• Like 6

I showed up to work and told my boss I was "Ready to give it 110%!"...

He laughed...

• Like 4

Students had an April Fool on the professor, only 2,11 minutes, very good!

Edited by Hyades
  • Like 3

Scotch taped all my cube neighbors laser ports on the computer mouses. Funny how long it take a System Administrator to figure something like that out. LOL.

• Like 6

I managed to persuade people that i supported Donald J. Trump!! How I laughed.

• Like 1

Late on rent payment was due yesterday but was unable to pay til today. Was supposed to recieve eviction notice...Came home upset and crying that they wouldn't accept payment and told we only had 1 week to move...not only did my boyfriend slur some explicit language but our friends that was there went dead silent with wide eyes...Baaaahaaaa...April fool's suckers...needless to say I win...

• Like 1

Wanted to play a couple of jokes at work but unfortunately we were too busy to be able to prank each other.

I agreed to come into work at 6 tomorrow.

Hah hah, such a kidder I am. Hah!

• Like 2

I ran in my sons room at 5 am screaming there was a fire. I was yelling "we gotta get out" as I frantically opened his bedroom window. Good times.

• Like 2

I ran in my sons room at 5 am screaming there was a fire. I was yelling "we gotta get out" as I frantically opened his bedroom window. Good times.

Sorry, can I just clarify: does 5am actually exist?

• Like 1

Someone called 'ThisisALF' is currently playing an excellent prank in the thread entitled So the Earth really is flat. by trying to claim that he's a believer in the flat Earth theory!! Oh how I laughed. No one would really believe that would they?

Edited by Otto von Pickelhaube

none. i always forget to take advantage of that fine tradition. My wife gets me EVERY year though :lol: ..some people never learn.

I joined UM on april fools day.. on purpose! Gotcha!

• 1 month later...

i convinced everyone in my class to take a strawpoll except it wasn't a strawpoll it was popup screamer with the strawpoll URL