Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need a prediction

Emanuel22

I need a prediction if possible i want to know about my love life im 24 years old male single and lonely i am a little skeptic but i want to try if knowing the future is possible.

Rest easy my friend, you will surely find the loving mate you're hoping for, time is on your side!

• Like 1

Don't rush into anything, it will find you and happen when you least expect it.

Invoice is in the post.

• Like 1

I'd be more concerned about going out and meeting new people than asking for a reading on a messageboard. You aren't gonna meet anyone doing that

• Like 3

Only 24...time is most certainly on your side.

Go out and have fun doing whatever makes you happy. Meet as many people as you can, eventually you'll click with someone.

• Like 1

Regaining motivation, being a pioneer or volunteer, refusing to say "no", living in the moment, giving your body time to heal, figuring out where you stand, using what chance offers, try to be fair and being convinced. Those are some of the card meanings I drew for you.

• Like 1

Im not much interested in love im much more interested in my health and vitality.

In that case you need a doctor, not iffy internet readings. I remember you posting about this last month. It's a medical and possibly psychological isse, not a psychic one. You seem to be looking for the easy way out

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You dont need a doctor, you just need to change your diet and habits and lose some weight so that you are happy, comfortable and confident in meeting with potential lovers.

• Like 1