Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chocolate fairy? Really?

UM-Bot

Story submission by: interested1992 Location: United Kingdom

I've always been one to find everything and anything unusual and not of the norm fascinating. How can you not? I grew up with parents that gifted me with a great imagination. My mother has always been one to love the idea of fairies, even collecting those mass produced fairy ornaments...

Read More: http://www.unexplain...te-fairy-really

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• mksmith71

• nellandwinnie

• Laconjay

oh dear...i hate to put a dampener on your sighting, but i personally feel what you saw was no fairy, in fact it sounded very much like a mischievous demon

not all of them are how books describe your average devil...they come in all shapes sizes powers and abilities....at the time, because of your play, your imaginations

were probably opened right up,  they look for this as way of making their entrance.  

demon 1.jpg

574b477bb102d_demon1.jpg.f61601784ffd36b

• 1 year later...

It's a Brownie Fairy. House fairy. They really like if you offer them food esp honey. That's the folk lore, look it up.So your story make sense. Not sure if it would be a negative energy because , it was a positive thought to want to  share your food with the fairy. 

It was a law in the Torah, that no offering would be made with honey, or leavening.  However, one of the feasts required leaven anyway.  But no honey, keep those faeries off the offering table.

But, there are stories and lore of people trying to convert faeries to Christianity, usually scaring the faerie away.

However, the scripture might frighten faeries, as the application of the Rod of Iron by Jesus, and faeries nature to revile iron.  It make sense faeries would not like the scent.

However, I think, many faeries might be converted anyhow, by their freewill, after they have time to decide....

at the end of Mark chapter 16:14

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

So, if there are faeries, it would make sense to include them.

What  ...    ?     ....   :wacko:     preach Christianity to fairies ?   ! 

They won't like that  !     I cant see them liking that at all !