Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is something big about to happen?

kayvision

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

AND most folks have a pretty accurate sub-conscious internal clock - your brain knows when to start looking...

Why isn't basic psychology taught in grade/primary school?

It really should be. Then again do schools teach? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Why isn't basic psychology taught in grade/primary school?

That is a very good question. I suspect our educators are very ignorant. They can not deal with ADHD kids or any one who does not conform to their methods like Autistic children.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John from Lowell said:

That is a very good question. I suspect our educators are very ignorant. They can not deal with ADHD kids or any one who does not conform to their methods like Autistic children.

In all fairness autistic people can be the most irritating people alive. You cannot expect a regular teacher to have the skills to deal with them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, John from Lowell said:

There used to be special schools with specially trained teachers who could help students with autism, ADD, ADHD and Aspergers.  Now they want everyone in the same schools and classes to be inclusive.   They are failing these students.  If they don't have TAs, these students are left behind.  It's a nice sentiment to want to be inclusive, but reality has to be accepted.  Just because you want it to be so doesn't make it so.  We need to stop trying to put everyone into a box because it is easier.  Not everyone fits in that box.

• Thanks 4

I sence that kayvision will return to her thread very soon.    .    .         .

• Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...

Why do people keep necroposting this crap? Saying "something big will happen" four years before a very slightly lethal pandemic isn't prophetic.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2020 at 6:02 AM, moonman said:

Why do people keep necroposting this crap? Saying "something big will happen" four years before a very slightly lethal pandemic isn't prophetic.

Media made it 'big'. And that's why it's big.

And it is not slightly lethal, it really is lethal.

9 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Media made it 'big'. And that's why it's big.

And it is not slightly lethal, it really is lethal.

I wouldn't call a 2% death rate "really lethal" - I'd save that for something with at least a 20% kill rate. Don't get me wrong, it's still a serious disease.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, moonman said:

I wouldn't call a 2% death rate "really lethal" - I'd save that for something with at least a 20% kill rate. Don't get me wrong, it's still a serious disease.

While that is true, there are those like me who are aged and a bit worn out with existing conditions, where it *is* very likely to be lethal.  So unless you add in a whole pile of provisos and numbers...then saying it's 'lethal' in some circumstances is fair.

I think if you were able to ask any of the quarter of a million victims in the US (or the 58.5 million globally) they would likely agree on the lethality..

• Thanks 1